Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

yea she definitely either lied about the failures or he was so terrible to her that he made her temporarily barren. Honestly I'm thinking it's all his fault.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

quote:

One Twitter user was kind enough to send me a photo of a flaming garbage can and tell me it’s a self-portrait

lol

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cowman posted:

yea she definitely either lied about the failures or he was so terrible to her that he made her temporarily barren. Honestly I'm thinking it's all his fault.

no question. it is his fault

Horniest Manticore
Nov 23, 2013

Hello, you!
Lipstick Apathy
"This is the budding seed in the ashes of my marriage."

that doesn't even work as a metaphor, you dingus! seeds don't grow in ashes AHHHHhh

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994
Hopefully this guy gets some nice therapy and leaves his exwife and her nice family alone. He's going to look back at all of this and laugh in a few years if he fixes himself. If not this is heading for murder suicide.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Horniest Manticore posted:

that doesn't even work as a metaphor, you dingus! seeds don't grow in ashes AHHHHhh

His seeds can't grow at all.

Unlike Cam's.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Horniest Manticore posted:

actually it does when you realize that his marriage is dead and will never grow again

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Open relationships draw divorce lawyers at the same rate they draw c ucks. Only ever seen one or two irl that ever worked out. It also seems to be the case most of the time where the guy ends up agreeing that they shouldn't "make it messy" by bringing lawyers in. Because dude, you know she consulted a lawyer. At the point where you admit to cheating before asking about an open relationship, I don't even blame her either.

But just loving lol at letting her keep their house and splitting the mortgage. What a dupe.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

quote:

We must gather our kin around the fire and be willing to admit two people can’t navigate partnership alone.

does he know what the word partner means

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
lmfao off at his ted x talk holy poo poo

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010
it seems to me is he is a fail as hekc retard and I'm glad I don't work with him.

Blue Train
Jun 17, 2012

wrong thread

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

thathonkey posted:

lmfao off at his ted x talk holy poo poo

he was wearing a guy fawkes mask in the beginning.

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

Maoist Pussy posted:

It is already doing that?

Maybe, but it would be great if it was more versatile.

"Half the multiplayer maps in the new COD are going to be day one DLC, that's totally cūck."

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
i had to look up what noosphere is on wikipedia cause i couldnt make it through more than the first minute or two of his talk. lol'ing more

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

phasmid posted:

Open relationships draw divorce lawyers at the same rate they draw c ucks. Only ever seen one or two irl that ever worked out. It also seems to be the case most of the time where the guy ends up agreeing that they shouldn't "make it messy" by bringing lawyers in. Because dude, you know she consulted a lawyer. At the point where you admit to cheating before asking about an open relationship, I don't even blame her either.

But just loving lol at letting her keep their house and splitting the mortgage. What a dupe.

They didn't split the mortgage, they split the equity. Pretty sure that means they either sold the house or she bought his half of what had been paid into it.

Of course, she got everything else worth anything in the house.

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

Lolllllll what a piece of poo poo. Looks like it's been pretty easy for his ex wife to conceive since he left the picture, weird considering he blamed her for their lack of kids in his story

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aralan posted:

Lolllllll what a piece of poo poo. Looks like it's been pretty easy for his ex wife to conceive since he left the picture, weird considering he blamed her for their lack of kids in his story

the second one is on the way. there is no way it could be his problem.

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Aralan posted:

2. On the question of who is the hero/villain — mainstream discourse has become so conditioned to collapse all stories into the need to identify who is “right” and who is “wrong.” This is a terrible loss of the imagination and the ability to appreciate complexity. Love is downright messy, just like life. In my essay, there is no blame, only actions and consequences.

lol he really really believes his actions arent to blame for the consequences

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Aralan posted:

let's mail him a green hat

SEGA Ass Fisting
Feb 15, 2012

KEEP IT TIGHT!

His complete lack of self awareness is truly unparalleled

naem
May 29, 2011

Otisburg posted:

I would pay cash dollars to read the wife's candid account of all this bullshit.

So yeah I married Ian, he wasn't my first choice but had a l good job, we bought a house and couldn't get pregnant (secretly relieved whew) then he cheated?? And talked me into cheating, with a bunch of words, so I banged my yoga instructor and WOW I was missing out, got pregos off cam and took the house and half his cash the end

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

etalian posted:

let's mail him a green hat

With horns

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

ElectricSheep posted:

i gazed in the mirror, feeling the unyielding alien sensation of plastic pressing against my thumb as i switched the clippers from on to off

my reflection met my eyes, my new countenance framed in the dim lights of my bathroom and i regarded my new hairstyle with a growing sense of pride and satisfaction

perhaps i may never be able to grow cornrows...but at least now i knew what it could feel like to step into the skin of a black man

Lol. You nailed it!

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mange Mite posted:

With horns

this is a reference than can make it past the SA word filter

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

P-Mack posted:

Maybe, but it would be great if it was more versatile.

"Half the multiplayer maps in the new COD are going to be day one DLC, that's totally cūck."

That does sound totally cuck, bruh.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

well i'm glad nature gave the right guy a really low sperm count

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I would like to read the virile yoga instructor's account of things, in particular the parts where the cucked dork awkwardly interacted with him and shook his hand for knocking up his wife or whatever

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Aralan posted:

I would like to read the virile yoga instructor's account of things, in particular the parts where the cucked dork awkwardly interacted with him and shook his hand for knocking up his wife or whatever

Its probably boring.
I met a girl in my class, she was unhappy with her husband. She left him. Then we hosed.
boom! story wrote

Orkin Mang
Nov 1, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im the white bread between two pieces of rye in the deconstructed club sandwich of open relationships

CBT Time
Mar 4, 2005
surprised you guys haven't figured out how to type cuck yet.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

Cats LOVE Cigars! posted:

surprised you guys haven't figured out how to type cuck yet.

clever

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

cuck i'm gay

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
I believe cheating is the worst thing you can do to someone you love, but I'd have had a hard time not cheating on this complete potato pie of an ape

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
The second worst thing you can do to someone you love is to prevent him from ever having sex ever again except with you.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Pick posted:

I believe cheating is the worst thing you can do to someone you love, but I'd have had a hard time not cheating on this complete potato pie of an ape

Pick, no one in their right mind would ask for your opinion

Pick
Jul 19, 2009
Nap Ghost
And nobody did, that's why it's called shitposting

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

The Kingfish posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RVnm6Sqxnx8

He walks into his TED Talk wearing a guy fawkes mask.
This is hard to watch. All I want to do is punch him until his head is just a puddle with a few teeth in the middle.

• Locked thread