Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

not that I don't think he's a huge retard too but getting knocked up by a random dude very very very very very very seldom works out for women in the us and she also made a pretty dumb hormone based decision that she likely already regrets. sure the dude got supreme cucked but he's basicaly not gonna have to live with that while she will

They're Canadian you illiterate fuckpuppet

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011
When Canadians cheat on each other do they only kiss??

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

pr0p posted:

Or triple anal.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

pr0p posted:

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

RFC2324 posted:

Well, one major flaw in your post is the fact that she isn't IN the US, she is in Canadia.
Fair enough, sorry people got so upset at me pointing out things are awful for single mothers in the US. My dad died when I was quite young so I know it's a hard struggle, I wasn't trying to make a joke just speaking about the harsh reality of the situation.

I sincerely hope it's easier for single moms in Canada.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

I like that he lives in an Igloo

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Bored posted:

Damnit. I can't read the comments since I'm on my phone. I finally got myself to skim the end with the separation ceremony and the birth of her child. I'm thinking the lady might also be a jerk, too, you guys. Why the gently caress else would she continue dealing with his self important bullshit?

I still really dislike this guy.
My GF said the same after reading this and wanting to punch the dude in the face. He's the biggest cock up ever but something can't be right with her either. I mean the burning man/miscarriage thing alone would have cause every woman I remotely know to end the relationship.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I like that he lives in an Igloo

eskimo brothers is a good concept

naem
May 29, 2011

LethalGeek posted:

My GF said the same after reading this and wanting to punch the dude in the face. He's the biggest cock up ever but something can't be right with her either. I mean the burning man/miscarriage thing alone would have cause every woman I remotely know to end the relationship.

He had some money. She married his small amount of money. Which she kept half of plus a house, plus a virile young yoga daddy

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ArbitraryC posted:

Fair enough, sorry people got so upset at me pointing out things are awful for single mothers in the US. My dad died when I was quite young so I know it's a hard struggle, I wasn't trying to make a joke just speaking about the harsh reality of the situation.

What a unique and terrible situation that I am sure no other goons share with you!

Also, she isn't single, she married mr super sperm yoga man. Try reading some poo poo sometime, you might like it.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

LethalGeek posted:

if you have a child with a man who runs new age healing workshops youre already in outer space so why ask questions

Corn Glizzy
Jun 28, 2007

ArbitraryC posted:

IlliterateC

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

RFC2324 posted:

What a unique and terrible situation that I am sure no other goons share with you!

Also, she isn't single, she married mr super sperm yoga man. Try reading some poo poo sometime, you might like it.

Judging by the article he doesn't look too involved, it's a bummer all around and bad decisions made by everyone.

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum
The more I ruminate on this, the more I realize that polyamory is the millennial excuse for "we don't love each other anymore but can't admit it" and "they cheated on me but I'm too whipped to cut them from my life".

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ArbitraryC posted:

Judging by the article he doesn't look too involved, it's a bummer all around and bad decisions made by everyone.

lol god i hate you

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012

Rime posted:

The more I ruminate on this, the more I realize that polyamory is the millennial excuse for "we don't love each other anymore but can't admit it" and "they cheated on me but I'm too whipped to cut them from my life".

yeah people are coming up with all this dumb bullshit when the answer is really simple

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

im gaye posted:

lol god i hate you

Do you honestly think sidepiece who couldn't even handle his new gf talking with her ex is gonna be a dependable adult in the situation?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Rime posted:

What kills me is in my 20s I didn't want to date for a while so when I met women I'd straight up tell them not looking for commitment, marriage, kids, any of it I just wanna hang out and gently caress. Lots of them were like cool lets go and didn't care what I was doing on my other nights with other people. Why do some people have to make this super complicated?

Edit: and I'm a short pale nerd who wasn't in great shape or something back then

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

ArbitraryC posted:

Do you honestly think sidepiece who couldn't even handle his new gf talking with her ex is gonna be a dependable adult in the situation?

im gaye posted:

lol god i hate you

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with
Phat Radical Mathematical type Scriptures
RE: Heroes vs. Villians. Cam'ron the Yogi is the Hero, wife is the fair maiden, and Ian is the Villian for writing such a lovely story and for being a big tooter. You can just tell he love the smell of he own toots, lol.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

im gaye posted:

lol god i hate you

ArbitraryC posted:

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

LethalGeek posted:

What kills me is in my 20s I didn't want to date for a while so when I met women I'd straight up tell them not looking for commitment, marriage, kids, any of it I just wanna hang out and gently caress. Lots of them were like cool lets go and didn't care what I was doing on my other nights with other people. Why do some people have to make this super complicated?

Edit: and I'm a short pale nerd who wasn't in great shape or something back then

i'm in that situation now and it seems like it would be super weird to work backwards from monogamy to it.

although this guy makes me want to find jesus and get married again because holy poo poo what an indictment of non-monogamy

DONKEY SALAMI
Jun 28, 2008

donkey? donkey?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unreliable_narrator

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

dethkon posted:

RE: Heroes vs. Villians. Cam'ron the Yogi is the Hero, wife is the fair maiden, and Ian is the Villian for writing such a lovely story and for being a big tooter. You can just tell he love the smell of he own toots, lol.

It's early February and I think of her with Valentines on the lips and hearts of all those I pass in the street. My world is shattered when flatus emerges from my butthole. I cannot help but breath deep, eating my fart like a creature of myth and legend. I may never be understood, but I can seek to understand. I know that she is finding her own peace, and farting her own farts with him, and I must find happiness in her happiness. Another squeaker emerges from my pooper, and I open my mouth to taste the stink.

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

etalian posted:

eskimo brothers is a good concept

See you at the e.b.d.b.bnb

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Handle with Caution
Nap Ghost

Zombie Boat posted:

See you at the e.b.d.b.bnb

did you just ask him out?

pr0p
Dec 8, 2011

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

did you just ask him out?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ApSY_qjgrY

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pillbug

yeah I'm being unrealistic in assuming the sub year relationship into kids is gonna work out well, my bad, I'm sure she and her children have nothing but rainbows and sunshine to look forwards to and there will be no hardship at all for this situation, it's just gonna work out happy ever after. In fact, everyone should have kids within half a year of meeting someone and the world would do better for it.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah I'm being unrealistic in assuming the sub year relationship into kids is gonna work out well, my bad, I'm sure she and her children have nothing but rainbows and sunshine to look forwards to and there will be no hardship at all for this situation, it's just gonna work out happy ever after. In fact, everyone should have kids within half a year of meeting someone and the world would do better for it.

are you 10

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.
ArbC is like the least fun person on these forums, and that's pretty goddamn astonishing.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

lol

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Hellsau posted:

ArbC is like the least fun person on these forums, and that's pretty goddamn astonishing.

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

Steve at work just got the last bagel as I arrived. Cue: a pang of agony stabbing through what's left of me in this brutal world of nonospheres and post-digital decompositions. Cue: me sorrowfully making a rye and kale sandwich for lunch. I grip my copy of Open Relationships for beginners a little tighter. My wife and I will be having a tough conversation tonight, but what else are two dreamers to do on this path of life?

Ed note: technically I gripped my iPad mini tighter since thats how I disrupt the written word

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

Otisburg posted:

It's early February and I think of her with Valentines on the lips and hearts of all those I pass in the street. My world is shattered when flatus emerges from my butthole. I cannot help but breath deep, eating my fart like a creature of myth and legend. I may never be understood, but I can seek to understand. I know that she is finding her own peace, and farting her own farts with him, and I must find happiness in her happiness. Another squeaker emerges from my pooper, and I open my mouth to taste the stink.

lol, exactly this

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Windows 98 posted:

Holy poo poo this guy really can't put together that his wife was lying to him about having trouble conceiving because he is a terrible piece of poo poo and didn't want to breed with him / his sperm is broken.

He rally is dumber than I initially thought.

they went to a fertility doc and had a bunch of expensive poo poo done. That's a long way around just saying you don't want kids and you want a divorce.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

RatHat posted:

Maybe I missed that part, but is there a reason he never considered adoption? I don't know if it's just me but I really wouldn't find not being to able to make your own baby to be that big of a deal since there are other options.

Because he is an rear end in a top hat. It must be from his genetic material for him to feel like a real man... Or something.

SOME PIG
Aug 12, 2004

Hittin' Switches,
Twistin' wigs with

ArbitraryC posted:

lookey here. why don't you make like a tree, and abitrary"C" yourself out of this thread you tooter.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

my guess is that he's an abusive shithead who made her so stressed out that she couldn't get pregnant but once she got separated from him and met an actually decent guy who didn't cause so much stress she could get pregnant.

Lookit the evidence here:
Laughed at his wife for having trouble with hormone injections, even went so far to film it
didn't give a gently caress about her miscarriage and instead partied at burning man
made out with a random chick at a party they both were at
dropped a book about open relationships and suggested it while on a vacation with his wife paid for by her mother
blamed her for the pregnancy problems
probably other poo poo I forgot

dude's a real piece of poo poo

Cowman fucked around with this message at 02:01 on Jun 27, 2016

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001

im gaye posted:

lol god i hate you

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ANIME IS BLOOD
Sep 4, 2008

by zen death robot

ArbitraryC posted:

nice try, Ian

• Locked thread