Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cowman posted:

my guess is that he's an abusive shithead who made her so stressed out that she couldn't get pregnant but once she got separated from him and met an actually decent guy who didn't cause so much stress she could get pregnant.

lets all laugh at this guy who couldn't read the link

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Otisburg posted:

It's early February and I think of her with Valentines on the lips and hearts of all those I pass in the street. My world is shattered when flatus emerges from my butthole. I cannot help but breath deep, eating my fart like a creature of myth and legend. I may never be understood, but I can seek to understand. I know that she is finding her own peace, and farting her own farts with him, and I must find happiness in her happiness. Another squeaker emerges from my pooper, and I open my mouth to taste the stink.

Lol.

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

Hellsau posted:

ArbC is like the least fun person on these forums, and that's pretty goddamn astonishing.

Cue: a wave of anxiety washing over ArbitraryC. Cue: determination rising in the well of doubt. One way or another he'd make these forums users understand the tornado called his thoughts and feelings.

ArbitraryC
Jan 28, 2009
Pick a number, any number
Pillbug

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I think we should laugh at me instead cause I didn't bother reading that it happened in canada instead of the us before voicing my opinion and to be honest it was p embarrassing.

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Mumpy Puffinz posted:

I read the link and I'm right dammit :argh:

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Cowman posted:

my guess is that he's an abusive shithead who made her so stressed out that she couldn't get pregnant but once she got separated from him and met an actually decent guy who didn't cause so much stress she could get pregnant.

Lookit the evidence here:
Laughed at his wife for having trouble with hormone injections, even went so far to film it
didn't give a gently caress about her miscarriage and instead partied at burning man
made out with a random chick at a party they both were at
dropped a book about open relationships and suggested it while on a vacation with his wife paid for by her mother
blamed her for the pregnancy problems
probably other poo poo I forgot

dude's a real piece of poo poo
It's hard to remember all the stupid mean poo poo he did cause there is that much of it

This guy is the new champion of mishandling a miscarriage, easily taking the crown from Mr Tim Buckley I mean holy poo poo.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Cowman posted:

I read the link and I'm right dammit :argh:

I just like making people mad

:P

Hellsau
Jan 14, 2010

NEVER FUCKING TAKE A NIGHT OFF CLAN WARS.

LethalGeek posted:

It's hard to remember all the stupid mean poo poo he did cause there is that much of it

This guy is the new champion of mishandling a miscarriage, easily taking the crown from Mr Tim Buckley I mean holy poo poo.

wait did Ian Mcdipshit claim that the miscarriage was harder on him than on his wife? If not, Tim Buckers is still king of that crown.

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GazmfTIhxmI

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Hellsau posted:

wait did Ian Mcdipshit claim that the miscarriage was harder on him than on his wife? If not, Tim Buckers is still king of that crown.
From his words I gather Buckley was actually there and possibly an rear end in a top hat about vs not being there and not even attempting to go comfort the wife who just miscarried after trying to have a kid for so long.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Stoat posted:

Steve at work just got the last bagel as I arrived. Cue: a pang of agony stabbing through what's left of me in this brutal world of nonospheres and post-digital decompositions. Cue: me sorrowfully making a rye and kale sandwich for lunch. I grip my copy of Open Relationships for beginners a little tighter. My wife and I will be having a tough conversation tonight, but what else are two dreamers to do on this path of life?

Ed note: technically I gripped my iPad mini tighter since thats how I disrupt the written word

stump collector
May 28, 2007

im gaye posted:

'media activist' lmbo

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah I'm being unrealistic in assuming the sub year relationship into kids is gonna work out well, my bad, I'm sure she and her children have nothing but rainbows and sunshine to look forwards to and there will be no hardship at all for this situation, it's just gonna work out happy ever after. In fact, everyone should have kids within half a year of meeting someone and the world would do better for it.

They have 2 kids together. How long does it take to make 2 babies?

Do we need to sit you down with a copy of Novas "The Miracle of Life"?

pop fly to McGillicutty
Feb 2, 2004

A peckish little mouse!

ArbitraryC posted:

I think we should laugh at me instead cause I didn't bother reading that it happened in canada instead of the us before voicing my opinion and to be honest it was p embarrassing.

Gaunab posted:

Cue: a wave of anxiety washing over ArbitraryC. Cue: determination rising in the well of doubt. One way or another he'd make these forums users understand the tornado called his thoughts and feelings.

RaySmuckles
Oct 14, 2009

:vapes:
Grimey Drawer

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

nice try, Ian

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

I bet he's a nice guy tho

tote up a bags
Jun 8, 2006

die stoats die

also for people who still like to read (retro chic!!!) i recommend this article about how working with millenials is awful. for those without time let me sum up:

the following image was not staged and is actually real:

one of the employees told his boss he had a loss in the family, then a few days later posted a blog to medium about building a treehouse and explicitly in the first line admits to lying about a funeral to go do it

quote:

Still, even Ms. Kuhl has been taken aback by some of the millennials in her office. She remembered an intern who ate a tuna fish sandwich during a 10 a.m. meeting with very senior colleagues. When mildly rebuked afterward, the intern replied, “Well, you said to be myself, and I was hungry.”

tote up a bags fucked around with this message at 04:31 on Jun 27, 2016

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost

Stoat posted:

also for people who still like to read (retro chic!!!) i recommend this article about how working with millenials is awful. for those without time let me sum up:

one of the employees told his boss he had a loss in the family, then a few days later posted a blog to medium about [https://medium.com/@joelcifer/how-to-build-a-treehouse-b8dd46fceb61#.x0ur36dz7]building a treehouse and explicitly in the first line admits to lying about a funeral to go do it[/url]

I too am hungry

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

lol retard how do u hoverboard into a tree house

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

i kicke off my air force kanyes, the digital display on my socks told me my pulse was slightly elevated but my body temperature was great, i jerked off all night to the homescreen of my nest app where i used the head of my d to adjust my apartment temper ature one degree at at time

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Stoat posted:

one of the employees told his boss he had a loss in the family, then a few days later posted a blog to medium about [https://medium.com/@joelcifer/how-to-build-a-treehouse-b8dd46fceb61#.x0ur36dz7]building a treehouse and explicitly in the first line admits to lying about a funeral to go do it[/url]

The whole company is based on the idea of hawking news and products to millenials.

Of course it will attract and hire horrible shitbirds to work their.

Mumpy Puffinz
Aug 11, 2008
Nap Ghost
do they have some food or what?

Rime
Nov 2, 2011

by Games Forum

Stoat posted:

The best part about treehouse dude is when he refers to an enormous 6-bedroom colonial brick mansion as a "drafty old farmhouse", after waxing poetic about how he had the cash to jet between Paris and NY multiple times a year and can bugger off from work without repercussions.

Perhaps it is not youth which is the common bind between all these idiots, but rather the obscene wealth they've been pelted with since they crawled from the womb? Mayhap wealth dulls the mind and cools the senses, leaving only cukery.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Rime posted:

Perhaps it is not youth which is the common bind between all these idiots, but rather the obscene wealth they've been pelted with since they crawled from the womb? Mayhap wealth dulls the mind and cools the senses, leaving only cukery.

its this and also being an insulated city tech prof

naem
May 29, 2011

Rime posted:

The best part about treehouse dude is when he refers to an enormous 6-bedroom colonial brick mansion as a "drafty old farmhouse", after waxing poetic about how he had the cash to jet between Paris and NY multiple times a year and can bugger off from work without repercussions.

Remember that all the money came from investors who gave hundreds of millions to this ponzi scheme whose only product is perceived hipness

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

thathonkey posted:

:laffo:

jeremy craig keep doin what you're doin

:vince:

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

Stoat posted:

In the article, there is a correction made at the end. It's missing two words: "I'm Sorry."

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i don't care about any of this

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

ArbitraryC posted:

yeah I'm being unrealistic in assuming the sub year relationship into kids is gonna work out well, my bad, I'm sure she and her children have nothing but rainbows and sunshine to look forwards to and there will be no hardship at all for this situation, it's just gonna work out happy ever after. In fact, everyone should have kids within half a year of meeting someone and the world would do better for it.

she got pregnant sometime in 2013 with mr yoga and is still with him and is expecting the second one or just gave birth to it or something.

loving moron

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
If you imagine this is all being read by Joe Friday from Dragnet, it becomes a lot more engrossing.

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006
Probation
Can't post for 27 days!

Tace Vim posted:

this is one of the funniest 'self-righteous rear end in a top hat' stories I've read

Cnut the Great
Mar 30, 2014

JediTalentAgent posted:

If you imagine this is all being read by Joe Friday from Dragnet, it becomes a lot more engrossing.

lol

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
my theory is that the root of the millenial open relationship boom is economic factors. time was, a middle class man could afford a young mistress on the side. now that there's less money to go around (and no middle class) people are toying with polyamory as a way to spread the wealth (with sidehos and sidebros wanting more from relationships financially)

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Relin posted:

my theory is that the root of the millenial open relationship boom is economic factors. time was, a middle class man could afford a young mistress on the side. now that there's less money to go around (and no middle class) people are toying with polyamory as a way to spread the wealth (with sidehos and sidebros wanting more from relationships financially)

you need money to cheat on your gf?

since when?

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
thats why i said mistress lamebrain

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Relin posted:

thats why i said mistress lamebrain

lol

having a girlfriend is a lot of work why the gently caress would you want two of them

wouldnt it be easier to have a girlfriend and slam fat chicks on the dl

A CISHET SHITLORD
Sep 10, 2014

LOURDE OF THE SHITS
Pillbug
goddamn just having 1 chick is a full-time job, why would you want more

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

i can barely pretend to care about one bitch's day, how do you handle the mistress AKA 'girlfriend 2: this time its anal'?

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005

Relin posted:

One thing I've been wondering about is if It plays in part with something I heard about how due to the increasingly large divide in college educated men and women, there's also starting to be a large gap in the dating pool where college-educated women are having trouble finding college-educated men.

You're maybe hitting a point that younger couples are open to various polymory/open relationship because everyone is sort of wanting to see if something better is going to come along and/or you have your 'official' relationship with the closest approximation of what you're actually wanting in a partner and the people who you see on the open part of the relationship is there to fill the deficits the main partner just doesn't satisfy. It's probably a stupid thought, though.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

JediTalentAgent posted:

One thing I've been wondering about is if It plays in part with something I heard about how due to the increasingly large divide in college educated men and women, there's also starting to be a large gap in the dating pool where college-educated women are having trouble finding college-educated men.

You're maybe hitting a point that younger couples are open to various polymory/open relationship because everyone is sort of wanting to see if something better is going to come along and/or you have your 'official' relationship with the closest approximation of what you're actually wanting in a partner and the people who you see on the open part of the relationship is there to fill the deficits the main partner just doesn't satisfy. It's probably a stupid thought, though.

i want sex

• Locked thread