Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

ArbitraryC posted:

not that I don't think he's a huge retard too but getting knocked up by a random dude very very very very very very seldom works out for women in the us and she also made a pretty dumb hormone based decision that she likely already regrets. sure the dude got supreme cucked but he's basicaly not gonna have to live with that while she will

Youre such a bad poster and all your posts are bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!

hth posted:

i want sex

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jGJliLJTMcI

Helical Nightmares
Apr 30, 2009

JediTalentAgent posted:

If you imagine this is all being read by Joe Friday from Dragnet, it becomes a lot more engrossing.

Someone voice act this and put it on vocaroo.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
Put it on Youtube so you can have it over 60s era stock footage of LA and various narrations on LA slice of life and statistics.

darkhand
Jan 18, 2010

This beard just won't do!

JediTalentAgent posted:

You're maybe hitting a point that younger couples are open to various polymory/open relationship because everyone is sort of wanting to see if something better is going to come along and/or you have your 'official' relationship with the closest approximation of what you're actually wanting in a partner and the people who you see on the open part of the relationship is there to fill the deficits the main partner just doesn't satisfy. It's probably a stupid thought, though.

I think people probably do think that, there was some meme going around like "you have a husband but sometimes you still need to call a plumber" or some poo poo. The thing is tho, how big of a piece of trash do you need to be that you need like 2 other people to make you "whole"?

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
Well, you just say that 'wholeness' poo poo as an excuse for wanting to meet and gently caress people, I guess. Except you believe your own bullshit.

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless

Otisburg posted:

It's early February and I think of her with Valentines on the lips and hearts of all those I pass in the street. My world is shattered when flatus emerges from my butthole. I cannot help but breath deep, eating my fart like a creature of myth and legend. I may never be understood, but I can seek to understand. I know that she is finding her own peace, and farting her own farts with him, and I must find happiness in her happiness. Another squeaker emerges from my pooper, and I open my mouth to taste the stink.

-Blackadder-
Jan 2, 2007

Game....Blouses.

thathonkey posted:

has anyone found his reddit account yet

Take your pick, a variation of this story (sometimes with the genders reversed) get's posted on r/relationships at least five times a day.

Also, is Vancouver really the cesspool of hipster pseudo-progressive idiocy that people like this make it out to be?

Soup du Journey
Mar 20, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
i think its pretty much that and rich chinese heirs setting fire to dad's money

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Nick Rivers posted:

you will never guess what happens next!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/ian-mackenzie/love-will-be-the-death-of-us_b_10658650.html

It's a long awful read but worth it. This guy's life is like a parody of these type of stories.

The story has it all!

Self-indulgent prose, fertility treatments, open marriage, trip to burning man, tarot cards, Cam the hunky yoga studio co-owner, Nintendo Wii, a section of "deep introspection" framed by the lighting and stubbing out of a cigarette, un-marriage ceremony, a pregnancy, a patreon link at the end, zero self awareness, AND MORE!

He wrote all of this knowing that you'd read it and it worked.

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Minimalist Program posted:

infertile millenial man looking at a broken vagina: so this is love.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

This entire thing was a doozy and has made my day

RatHat posted:

Maybe I missed that part, but is there a reason he never considered adoption? I don't know if it's just me but I really wouldn't find not being to able to make your own baby to be that big of a deal since there are other options.

This man is such a vain piece of poo poo that he wants a child that looks like him to look at when a mirror isn't around or he doesn't feel like digging out his phone

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

quote:

Upon arrival I immediately wandered to find her. “Excuse me, do you know where AppleCat is?” I asked numerous apocalyptic campers (many whom have since become friends). Eventually I found her, lying in a heap, a bag of ice in her crotch and a bottle of tequila in her hand.

“Hello, I’m Ian.” I said.

She looked at me curiously, before taking another swig. “Who?” she asked.

I felt like I had presented myself before the Queen of Burning Man (purely my own projection), and had only one opportunity before being cast back to the common folk.

“Ian… MacKenzie. The filmmaker.”

From another one of his articles. This guy is amazing, he's inadvertently created an artistic masterpiece

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
Hopefully his exclusive scoop with AppleCat FrostCrotch was worth ignoring a miscarriage for.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

It looks like Apples has a kid, so unfortunately he ended up getting a kid to ruin

Edit: Scrolling Creeping through this guy's Instagram makes it look like he lives with her and her daughter then vacations with other women?

Professor Shark fucked around with this message at 13:41 on Jun 27, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Minimalist Program posted:

Youre such a bad poster and all your posts are bad

Learning that arbitraryc's dad died when he was a child has given me new insight into his character re: why he's such a nebbishy baby bitch

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I did a bunch more creeping and have discovered that this guy's ex wife seems to be doing well with him and also her new man is very athletic and cool

social vegan
Nov 7, 2014

Gamer With Dignity posted:

He wrote all of this knowing that you'd read it and it worked.

i tried 2 make fun of it w/o reading any of it but now that i know what it's about non of my dragon puns work

free basket of chips
Sep 7, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
So does he think that his ex still loves him or something?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
noosphere

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
loving NOOSPHERE

KiteAuraan
Aug 5, 2014

JER GEDDA FERDA RADDA ARA!

thathonkey posted:

i had to look up what noosphere is on wikipedia cause i couldnt make it through more than the first minute or two of his talk. lol'ing more

lol it's literally loving xenogears goddamn.

Rockman Reserve
Oct 2, 2007

"Carbons? Purge? What are you talking about?!"

so it's worth noting that "compersion" isn't a real word and is in fact a poly term for taking joy at your wife getting her o-face on as often as possible while still being vaguely jealous and angry at the dude actually getting his dick wet with her

millennials are just loving terrible at understanding their own emotions smdh

Arkanomen
May 6, 2007

All he wants is a hug

Ryoshi posted:

millennials are just loving terrible

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot
Emotions are stupid

STABASS
Apr 18, 2009

Fun Shoe
for real though how do you type cuck

Who Is Paul Blart
Oct 22, 2010

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.
I dont understand open relationships and why anyone would want them. Dude is human garbage and has broken sperm. All the fertility treatments in the world arent going to help you when its broken swimmers.

E: also how the gently caress did this lovely writing get published?

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
All these moments will be lost in time, like blood and tears in a toilet.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

has anyone mentioned....

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syOK6zmpOe0

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
I hope this doesn't come across as judgmental, but all of these people should be killed.

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010
I felt embarrassed reading that, how can you write it and go through with sending it to the publisher?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Azuth0667 posted:

E: also how the gently caress did this lovely writing get published?

HuffPo does this kinda crap all the time because...i have no idea I generally ignore the site cause this is all I ever see. Complete loving garbage

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
I bet they pay a ridiculously small sum for articles and dumb articles bring in clicks even if only for readers to laugh at the author.

Azuth0667
Sep 20, 2011

By the word of Zoroaster, no business decision is poor when it involves Ahura Mazda.

LethalGeek posted:

HuffPo does this kinda crap all the time because...i have no idea I generally ignore the site cause this is all I ever see. Complete loving garbage

Its :psyboom: this poo poo is so bad it doesn't get published in really lovely 0.99$ romance novels at the airport. How does huffpo stay in business if they push this crap?

Sunswipe
Feb 5, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Hell Yeah posted:

has anyone mentioned....

I was thinking more of Cam being all

Moltke
May 13, 2009
hey looks like we cant have kids like i wanted so i should probably sleep around with other people, k?

what do you mean you fell in love with someone else who is capable of fulfilling your needs :qq:

Oh Hell No
Oct 10, 2007

I've got the world on a string.

LethalGeek posted:

I was amazed that this wasn't published on Thought Catalog or Everyday Feminism or something until I remembered how far down HuffPo's gone over the past few years.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Azuth0667 posted:

Its :psyboom: this poo poo is so bad it doesn't get published in really lovely 0.99$ romance novels at the airport. How does huffpo stay in business if they push this crap?

haha i wonder

• Locked thread