Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Milo Yiannopopolous gets the nomination, buoyed by the twitter sycophant vote

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Pook Good Mook posted:

I literally cannot understand the general view that Republicans are job creators. Who was the last Republican who oversaw appreciable job creation?

gently caress, if Romney had achieved the economic numbers Obama has he'd be venerated.

By taking welfare from those lazy fucks

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/PpollingNumbers/status/747474952383766529

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
In 2020, Robert morrow will be introduced to the general Republican electorate the way they did with Obama in 04.

In 2024, Robert Morrow will be elected, make anime real

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/oliverdarcy/status/747469510463078400

lmao

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Shageletic posted:

Romney's campaign was a poo poo show, staffed by mercenaries and people high on their own farts.

Can't believe we're witnessing an even more inept campaign.

Oh, I know it's going to be glorious, I really can't wait for not only the post convention "real" campaign, but then all the books about it in a couple years explaining exactly how hosed it was behind the scene :dong:

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Pook Good Mook posted:

I literally cannot understand the general view that Republicans are job creators. Who was the last Republican who oversaw appreciable job creation?

gently caress, if Romney had achieved the economic numbers Obama has he'd be venerated.

That's the thing that always gets to me. Sure I don't think Obama has been the greatest president of all time ever, but I think he's done very well with an entire party lock-step in no matter how much he cries, no matter how much he begs, to never, ever give him any support on anything.

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Pook Good Mook posted:

It's not even that. It's that in one poll, seemingly contradictory opinions are being presented

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

Bernie's people coming into the fold?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

uh katrina the video existed

Karl Barks
Jan 21, 1981

her name is katrina because she is as bad that hurricane we all know and love, that's right

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

Homework Explainer posted:

uh katrina the video existed

What difference does it make?

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
i was promised that Trump attacks would be like nothing weve ever seen before but so far its been Trump reading sparknotes about a book written by a crank and his surrogates fumbling the most rote talking points

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
its like theyre not very good at this, or something

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver
So I've been following the England thread for the last few days, what inspired the like last 6000 posts

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

JT Jag posted:

So I've been following the England thread for the last few days, what inspired the like last 6000 posts

mental illness

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

JT Jag posted:

autism, depression

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

JT Jag posted:

severe brain sickness

lamentable dustman
Apr 13, 2007

🏆🏆🏆

JT Jag posted:

bush did 9/11

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/BenjySarlin/status/747479352867229697

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

im excited to see how inept the 2020 GOP campaign is

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.
I'm so confused at what exactly Trump wants credit for in "calling" Brexit? First of all he didn't predict the vote, even if he had the polling was close to 50/50, it only won by 4 points so it's like predicting a coin toss and what does it even mean to "call" it, he said he didn't know much about it and what, does he think he is running a polling company?

JT Jag
Aug 30, 2009

#1 Jaguars Sunk Cost Fallacy-Haver

Three Olives posted:

I'm so confused at what exactly Trump wants credit for in "calling" Brexit? First of all he didn't predict the vote, even if he had the polling was close to 50/50, it only won by 4 points so it's like predicting a coin toss and what does it even mean to "call" it, he said he didn't know much about it and what, does he think he is running a polling company?
He's a narcissist who desperately needs attention in order to function like a normal human being

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

Pook Good Mook posted:

I think where the democrats are vulnerable are that the numbers are there but unequally distributed.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Is he suggesting Pocahontas is a fraud? Does he even know that Pocahontas was actually a real person and not a Disney movie character you can use to malign someone?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://www.donaldjtrump.com/press-releases/sellout-warren

Mr. Pumroy
May 20, 2001

good, flexible save money and number one!

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Three Olives posted:

yeah i mentioned this the other day,

HappyHippo posted:

so trumps position on brexit is moving between two equally wrong points:

1) that "leave" winning means he was right that they should leave
2) that "they should leave" counts as a prediction that they would leave, which even if it was true wouldn't mean anything

it makes no sense at all, not that that's stopped him before

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

Three Olives posted:

what, does he think he is running a polling company?

Don't give him any suggestions, or the next FEC filings will reflect a $750k payment to Trump Polling, LLC.

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
slamming warren is really going to help him win over the sanders wing, i tell ya wut

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.

JT Jag posted:

There was one page I think that was just a bunch of alts goofing around with each other.

Webbeh
Dec 13, 2003

IF THIS IS A 'LOST' THREAD I'M PROBABLY WHINING ABOUT
STABBEY THE MEANY

Why in the gently caress does Trump keep on parading that he 'called it' in regards to Brexit?

Webbeh fucked around with this message at 18:35 on Jun 27, 2016

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
Trump toxxed for Brexit and he wants everyone to know it

neonnoodle
Mar 20, 2008

by exmarx

paranoid randroid posted:

slamming warren is really going to help him win over the sanders wing, i tell ya wut
Yeah and seeing as winning over Bernie voters is currently one of the GOP's hilarious Wile E. Coyote level strategies for winning, I'm sure they want him to shut the gently caress up about Warren (in addition to shutting the gently caress up about absolutely everything).

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Webbeh posted:

Why in the gently caress does Trump keep on parading that he 'called in' in regards to Brexit?

He's an exec, all they do is take credit

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
its probably a good idea for the trump campaign to not have him say anything about the abortion decision. he'll certainly jam his foot in his mouth if he tries.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Three Olives posted:

Is he suggesting Pocahontas is a fraud? Does he even know that Pocahontas was actually a real person and not a Disney movie character you can use to malign someone?

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/745034804161314816

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
ineffective fraud senator elizabeth warren is a sell out

im right here, bernie voters, cmon gimme dem votes.

thank you lord jesus for candidate trump

shiksa fucked around with this message at 18:38 on Jun 27, 2016

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/HallieJackson/status/747482887079993344

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice

shiksa posted:

ineffective fraud senator elizabeth warren is a sell out

im right here, bernie voters, cmon gimme dem votes.

what's it supposed to accomplish to take the best option for senate finance committee chair away from the senate anyway

like it almost seems like really bad and blatant reverse psychology to try to tell hillary not to pick warren for vp

• Locked thread