Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Gammatron 64 posted:

My mom and grandma are like "if you just believe in God you'd be a lot happier" which is probably true. After all, ignorance is bliss and church is a good place to meet people.

Unfortunately I kind of realized that religion is a load of bullshit and once you know that it's kind of hard to forget it. I also kind of realized that political ideologies are a load of poo poo too and aren't too different from religions. Maybe I need a hypnotist or a good old brainwashing.

get off your rear end and go for a jog outside maybe

the fresh air and physical exercise will put you in a better mood almost guaranteed and you dont have to worry about god or being sad for like an hour

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Defiance posted:

I really recommend that everyone die alone. I think being isolated and unloved has some hidden perks that not everyone is necessarily thinking about. I mean, I can spend as much as I want to on pot and kickstarter video games. Plus never having children will free up plenty of love for my action figures.

same but with j/o'ing at the breakfast table

King of Bees
Dec 28, 2012
Gravy Boat 2k
Has the writer suicided yet?

Germstore
Oct 17, 2012

A Serious Candidate For a Serious Time
most people you meet in church are going to be pretty meh about their religion. it's pretty easy to tell the true believer people from the fire insurance people.

Minimalist Program
Aug 14, 2010

King of Bees posted:

Has the writer suicided yet?

He seems way too self-satisfied and convinced that he's cool and smart to do that.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

im gaye posted:

same but with j/o'ing at the breakfast table

See? That's a pro-tip right there. Something good did come out of this thread after all.

Minimalist Program posted:

He seems way too self-satisfied and convinced that he's cool and smart to do that.

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

normalcy is dead

Not really, no. I'm honestly surprised that you people know anyone even remotely like the losers I see posted all over the internet. I've never met someone in my entire life that uttered the phrase social justice warrior and was not referring to a figure like Cesar Chavez or MLK.

GET IN THE ROBOT
Nov 28, 2007

JUST GET IN THE FUCKING ROBOT SHINJI

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

Not really, no. I'm honestly surprised that you people know anyone even remotely like the losers I see posted all over the internet. I've never met someone in my entire life that uttered the phrase social justice warrior and was not referring to a figure like Cesar Chavez or MLK.

I wish I could say the same, but most of my friends are nerds.

I really wish I had gotten into playing sports instead of video games because obviously I made some poor life choices

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

Gammatron 64 posted:

Like I think I'm at the point where I'd prefer a wife who is really stupid, doesn't believe in science, voted Trump and hates darkies over someone with rainbow hair who screams about movies and video games, sings the praises of poly relationships and hates cis white men because I was kinda born as one of those. Sad but true

This is what I did.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

Falun Bong Refugee posted:

I just met an honest-to-god tumblr pansexual not too long ago. She works at the store near me and she is almost shamefully younger than I am. Almost.

She even has a nose ring and warning hair. I am going to plant my flag in the name of adventure.

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

gotta love the comments where it was originally posted: https://medium.com/ian-mackenzie/love-will-be-the-death-of-us-7baa690dcd0#.xatj4oj6w

dunno if it's a medium.com thing but they eat this pretentious poo poo up

"I am touched so deeply that it made me cry"

"thank you for sharing this story, but more importantly, thank you for being a decent human being"

he's a self-absorbed rear end in a top hat ffs

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax
I will rail a "pansexual" chick so long as she bathes and shaves her armpits and whatnot. Most of the time it is just something she is saying to sound edgy.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
I can't in good conscience expect her to do anything that I would not.

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

ANIME IS BLOOD posted:

normalcy is dead

it's all relative

Owlbear Camus
Jan 3, 2013

Maybe this guy that flies is just sort of passing through, you know?

niiice.

if this article were done ironically and posted on the sa frontpage it would be the best content in a few years

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

:eyepop:

Holy moly

E: I guess they'd have to stay quiet with two kids

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Defiance posted:

I just met an honest-to-god tumblr pansexual not too long ago. She works at the store near me and she is almost shamefully younger than I am. Almost.

She even has a nose ring and warning hair. I am going to plant my flag in the name of adventure.

I look forward to the E/N thread after you stick your dick in crazy.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx
The joke's on her, I am way more mentally unstable and worthless than she could ever imagine.

ElectricSheep
Jan 14, 2006

she had tiny Italian boobs.
Well that's my story.

Frosted Flake posted:

I look forward to the E/N thread after you stick your dick in crazy.

Don't listen to this guy, post it here where people will actually read about it

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

ElectricSheep posted:

Don't listen to this guy, post it here where people will actually read about it

HuffPo?

Moltke
May 13, 2009
Anyone post this gem yet? The author "crafts conscious memes" complete with self-attributed quotes

Moltke fucked around with this message at 23:56 on Jun 27, 2016

Falun Bong Refugee
Dec 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless
I bet you could talk that dude into sucking a d without a ton of effort.

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

Moltke posted:

Anyone post this gem yet? The author "crafts conscious memes" complete with self-attributed quotes

the sort of life where cam knocks up your wife and you give them the house apparently

Novo
May 13, 2003

Stercorem pro cerebro habes
Soiled Meat

Moltke posted:

they call them "fingers", but i've never seen 'em fing

Thirsty Girl
Dec 5, 2015

Moltke posted:

im glad he is open to the idea of death

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

Do we fall, only because our preconceptions of gravity? Is the idea that in response to taking one more step along the path of life, into the unknown and unforseeable, so ingrained in the notion of ourselves that we naturally hesitate to go further that our preconceived limits? Will another foot forward from this humble rooftop of my Bohemian dwelling really cause.......ohshitohshitohshitAAAAHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEENONONO!!!!!! *SPLAT*

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
this guy is like the most insufferable person ever

4outof5
Nov 10, 2003

Leader of the ULT Right.
Grabbing pussy since April 2, 1994

thathonkey posted:

this guy is like the most insufferable person ever

lets not be too hasty here

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Gammatron 64 posted:

My mom and grandma are like "if you just believe in God you'd be a lot happier" which is probably true. After all, ignorance is bliss and church is a good place to meet people.

Unfortunately I kind of realized that religion is a load of bullshit and once you know that it's kind of hard to forget it. I also kind of realized that political ideologies are a load of poo poo too and aren't too different from religions. Maybe I need a hypnotist or a good old brainwashing.

Or, like, alcohol. Lots and lots of alcohol.

Minimalist Program posted:

Or you could get a normal person for a wife.

Or this.

Moltke posted:

Lol
A long time ago, someone started making comics about B>U where the punchline was always that he caught sight of himself on a reflective surface and was unable to look away. Someone needs to do that for Ian MacKenzie.

Bored fucked around with this message at 02:53 on Jun 28, 2016

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

Moltke posted:

Jesus and i was dumb enough to think that the description was at least a little ironic but nooope

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

LOL. This dude is a loving caricature. I could see Ben Stiller playing this guy.

chaosbreather
Dec 9, 2001

Wry and wise,
but also very sexual.

jesus poo poo holy crap that little blink nod

OXBALLS DOT COM
Sep 11, 2005

by FactsAreUseless
Young Orc

It's like poetry...

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

where's the whole ted talk that he did?

thathonkey
Jul 17, 2012
search ted x noosphere

naem
May 29, 2011

The smuggest thing I've ever seen

Captain Beans
Aug 5, 2004

Whar be the beans?
Hair Elf
I watched that whole loving TED* talk waiting for him to get to some kind of point and then it ended. I sit here still trying to figure out what the gently caress he is trying to say. It's like a mad lib book of 'deep profound thoughts' strung together using a computer. So many words used but nothing said. Should have expected it biased on his writing I guess.

edit: its like the dude watched the onion ted talk to model his speech on https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkGMY63FF3Q

Captain Beans fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Jun 28, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

his wife was getting railed while he did this show

• Locked thread