Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

In Training posted:

Zero Escape Vol. 3: Zero Time Dilemma

oh gently caress hell yeah

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Volfogg
Dec 19, 2010

Some say she was raised by sentient birds, and that test subjects replicating her equipment were horribly broken.

All we know is she's called
The Hunter

Zero Time Dilemma hits tomorrow too.

Beaten. Ah well.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I was thinking about doing PC but I'd have to wait an entire extra day and I don't know if I can handle that.

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

Real hurthling! posted:

what else? god eater?

Zero Time Dillema

e: lol I should refresh pages

El Hefe
Oct 31, 2006

You coulda had a V8/
Instead of a tre-eight slug to yo' cranium/
I got six and I'm aimin' 'em/
Will I bust or keep you guessin'

univbee posted:

So the Vita is getting two "I must play them right the gently caress now" games tomorrow what the hell happened to that console being dead?

Vita is back baby

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

It never went away, true believers.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

Saoshyant posted:

It never went away, true believers.

You know it.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

c'mon univ, now show us the ps1 and psp files

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

univbee posted:

You know it.

This is probably the exactly amount of space I would need if I converted the analog dust that has been on my vita for years to digital dust.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

univbee posted:

So the Vita is getting two "I must play them right the gently caress now" games tomorrow what the hell happened to that console being dead?

More Vita games announced for the rest of the year than WiiU

Nostalgia4Butts
Jun 1, 2006

WHERE MY HOSE DRINKERS AT

Real hurthling! posted:

c'mon univ, now show us the ps1 and psp files

do it

Saoshyant
Oct 26, 2010

:hmmorks: :orks:

Sakurazuka posted:

More Vita games announced for the rest of the year than WiiU

It's funny 'cause, while they are both in a similar situation, one is entirely supported by third parties, and the other entirely by its first party.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
If they would work together and make a Viita U that console would have everything.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011
A question about the new Star Ocean: on the store page it is written that the digital version comes with a few accessories and VP BGM, not calling it a pre-order bonus. But generally digital version don't get any bonuses, so I'm doubtful - does anyone know if it's entirely for pre-orders, or could I wait?

ZepiaEltnamOberon
Oct 25, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022

Szurumbur posted:

A question about the new Star Ocean: on the store page it is written that the digital version comes with a few accessories and VP BGM, not calling it a pre-order bonus. But generally digital version don't get any bonuses, so I'm doubtful - does anyone know if it's entirely for pre-orders, or could I wait?

Digimon Cyber Sleuths gave the pre-order bonuses on digital for an entire month from what I recall so I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.

Heh.

Digimon.

Digital purchase.

Heh.

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

ZepiaEltnamOberon posted:

Digimon Cyber Sleuths gave the pre-order bonuses on digital for an entire month from what I recall so I don't see why it shouldn't be possible.

Heh.

Digimon.

Digital purchase.

Heh.

Sometimes it works that way, and I know I got some additional content while buying Digital Sleuth on sale a while ago, so maybe it'll work the same way here. The only think I actually care about would be the music, but the way it's worded it seems like it could be just an additional track for world exploration or an alternate battle music - I very much doubt that they give a whole OST.

Whoever buys the digital version please report.

Guw
Jan 10, 2013

Looks like there's a page entry for some mid-year sale thing on PSN that's not quite live yet

E: also RE5 is out on ps4

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Guw posted:

Looks like there's a page entry for some mid-year sale thing on PSN that's not quite live yet

Well anything but for the PS3 and PS4. The Vita stuff is up, minus random games like Mega Man 8 showing up for full price.

Slur
Mar 6, 2013

It's the Final Countdown.
Brandish The Dark Revenant is on sale right now and that game is really good.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Shantae and the pirates curse is 12 dollars off at 7.99 get it now!!!

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

:ironicat:

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

Slur posted:

Brandish The Dark Revenant is on sale right now and that game is really good.

Do you see a sale price? I'm still seeing $19.99.

abagofcheetos
Oct 29, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
Is Boggle any good? I mean I know Boggle is, I just wonder if Ubisoft managed to gently caress it up.

univbee
Jun 3, 2004

abagofcheetos posted:

I just wonder if Ubisoft managed to gently caress it up.

You play as Peggy Hill :unsmigghh:

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
God drat this is a good sale. There's like 5 things I want and stuff that was just on sale in the flash sale that are now even cheaper.

Coldforge
Oct 29, 2002

I knew it would be bad.
I didn't know it would be so stupid.
What a loving world we live in, where both Doom and Homefront can go on sale at the same time, and they have the gall to charge more for Homefront.

Burn it all down.

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Coldforge posted:

What a loving world we live in, where both Doom and Homefront can go on sale at the same time, and they have the gall to charge more for Homefront.

Burn it all down.
Discouraging you from buying Homefront is a service, though, if you think about it

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

CRAYON posted:

Do you see a sale price? I'm still seeing $19.99.

I think it's America only so if you're in EU/GB/JP/etc you won't get it.

CRAYON
Feb 13, 2006

In the year 3000..

The sale price for Brandish would not show up until after I added it to my cart.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

CRAYON posted:

The sale price for Brandish would not show up until after I added it to my cart.

Same thing with Mega Man 8, which turned into a dollar in the cart.

enojy
Sep 11, 2001

bass rattle
stars out
the sky

Ooh, $15 for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 on PS4. I don't care if it's basically the same game as Pirate Warriors 2. Every Musou game is the same drat game!

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

enojy posted:

Ooh, $15 for One Piece Pirate Warriors 3 on PS4. I don't care if it's basically the same game as Pirate Warriors 2. Every Musou game is the same drat game!

It's really good

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

So am I correct in assuming the Jojo's game is supposed to be $60 and for whatever reason it's called a bundle, and the other entirely separate page is just for the demo?

Couldn't find any straight answers I just assume they're being weird and that a cheaper version won't just be available later without DLC or something.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Phantasium posted:

So am I correct in assuming the Jojo's game is supposed to be $60 and for whatever reason it's called a bundle, and the other entirely separate page is just for the demo?

Couldn't find any straight answers I just assume they're being weird and that a cheaper version won't just be available later without DLC or something.

Just play the demo. The game is kind of a poo poo show

Takoluka
Jun 26, 2009

Don't look at me!

They really should have learned from the previous game and also from Victory Vs.+.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Real hurthling! posted:

Already did. I'm in it for the shitshow.

Kilometers Davis
Jul 9, 2007

They begin again

Is Prison Architect as neat as it sounds? I might grab that later.

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Real hurthling! posted:

And from what I read in the JoJo thread, it spoils all the future storylines, so probably best avoid if you just only watching the anime.

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
Yeah, if you don't want future JoJo spoilers you should just flat out not play the game or skip cutscenes constantly and hope there is no in battle dialogue stating things that happened, but the first fight of the story mode flat out reenacts the final fight of Part 3, sooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Kilometers Davis posted:

Is Prison Architect as neat as it sounds? I might grab that later.

it's been out on PC for like three years so there's plenty out there for you to find out :v:

Also yes it is pretty neat.

• Locked thread