Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

cash crab posted:

I used to douse my hair in coconut oil when it was long before I washed it and I couldn't figure out why I was still getting split ends.

:downs: I woke up one morning to see my cat gently suckling on my hair.

Awwwwwwwwwwww... :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

My hair is pin straight. I had a tight perm once, and it fell out in three days. My father used to braid my hair in weensy little braids (he braided baler twine on the farm), and I would sleep on it and poof magical volume hair. I would gladly put gallons of product in my hair to have lovely hair like you ladies.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

cash crab posted:

I used to douse my hair in coconut oil when it was long before I washed it and I couldn't figure out why I was still getting split ends.

:downs: I woke up one morning to see my cat gently suckling on my hair.

boyfriend and I both laughed out loud at this, ty

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I loved my hair in this

It is usually stupidly straight. At least it has some movement here.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Well call me jealous, it's awesome!

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Sweet As Sin posted:

I loved my hair in this

Whoa!

The Locator
Sep 12, 2004

Out here, everything hurts.

Teagan posted:

My hair is pin straight. I had a tight perm once, and it fell out in three days. My father used to braid my hair in weensy little braids (he braided baler twine on the farm), and I would sleep on it and poof magical volume hair. I would gladly put gallons of product in my hair to have lovely hair like you ladies.

Some people like straight hair! I used to date a gal that had super curly hair and she hated it and would spend hours straightening it, usually to no avail at all if the weather was disagreeable. Also, based on that photo a couple pages ago, you are lovely.

Sweet As Sin posted:

I loved my hair in this

And yet another gorgeous goon. This thread is completely breaking the goon stereotype in my brain.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

The Locator posted:

And yet another gorgeous goon. This thread is completely breaking the goon stereotype in my brain.

and also the goon stereotype en mi pantalones

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

a special one for kru

Hogge Wild
Aug 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Pillbug

Nur_Neerg posted:

Hooray the zoo! I'm the ghostly pale one whose pupils are attempting to escape.

Lampsacus
Oct 21, 2008

The Schwa posted:

a special one for kru

Wait so where in Asia are you living now? Can't believe I missed my first potential goon meetup haha. I was in HK for a while last year so if you are going there I have sweet nz tips?

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007
I think we need someone with greasy hair and a neckbeard to post to reaffirm the goon image. This is getting out of hand, I'm started to suspect everyone is pulling a gun chicka.

Deformed Church
May 12, 2012

5'5", IQ 81

Selection bias is at work. All the ugly people are now too scared to post themselves.

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

MooCowlian posted:

Selection bias is at work. All the ugly people are now too scared to post themselves.

Can confirm! :reject:

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
Sweet as Sin and The Schwa continue to make me a jealous mess with their gorgeous faces

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

How 'bout them hawks news huh!
Here I stand awkwardly after a (literally) 4 hour long concert.

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

BigglesSWE posted:

Here I stand awkwardly after a (literally) 4 hour long concert.

You look like my totally cool friend Billy who just got his phd, I like you immediately :3:

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Mocking Bird posted:

You look like my totally cool friend Billy who just got his phd, I like you immediately :3:

Let's just hope you're not living up to your name right now! :wave:

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Lampsacus posted:

Wait so where in Asia are you living now? Can't believe I missed my first potential goon meetup haha. I was in HK for a while last year so if you are going there I have sweet nz tips?

I'm moving to Dublin by way of a choir tour and a couple months of travel. On tour in Singapore right now, flying to Prague tomorrow. The Wellington goons might be down to hang though, post in the LAN thread

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Sweet As Sin posted:

I loved my hair in this

Hi

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

BigglesSWE posted:

Let's just hope you're not living up to your name right now! :wave:

Accept my compliment!! <:mad:>

BigglesSWE
Dec 2, 2014

Mocking Bird posted:

Accept my compliment!! <:mad:>

I will, and am. Kind words aren't common enough on the Internet. :)

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The Schwa posted:

I'm moving to Dublin by way of a choir tour and a couple months of travel. On tour in Singapore right now, flying to Prague tomorrow. The Wellington goons might be down to hang though, post in the LAN thread

Dublin is nice but very small, wet, and cold. All of which are pluses for me personally.

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Mocking Bird posted:

Sweet as Sin and The Schwa continue to make me a jealous mess with their gorgeous faces

no u :kimchi:

EmmyOk posted:

Dublin is nice but very small, wet, and cold. All of which are pluses for me personally.

sounds like home then

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Stay away from Templebar because it's a tourist trap and all the pubs and shops charge extoritionate rates for a pint and a pack of crips, nice place for a walk though.

e: Just to be clear it's an area not just a single pub

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Clinton1011 posted:

I think we need someone with greasy hair and a neckbeard to post to reaffirm the goon image. This is getting out of hand, I'm started to suspect everyone is pulling a gun chicka.

Just look at the pics I have posted to have your faith in gooniness restored.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Sweet As Sin posted:

I loved my hair in this

Your hair looks amazing. Mine dries wavy if I don't straighten it after a wash but as soon as I brush it it immediately goes from wavy to fluffy :saddowns:

nerve
Jan 2, 2011

SKA SUCKS

EmmyOk posted:

Stay away from Templebar because it's a tourist trap and all the pubs and shops charge extoritionate rates for a pint and a pack of crips, nice place for a walk though.

holy gently caress

also here's another pic to keep this thread at least somewhat goony

nerve has a new favorite as of 18:21 on Jun 28, 2016

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011

Clinton1011 posted:

I don't think you can call it a neckbeard yet but it's been a while since I shaved and I haven't had a shower yet this week so enjoy:

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
White guy "not really smiling" smile powers activate!

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

EmmyOk posted:

... is nice but very small, wet, and cold. All of which are pluses for me personally.

That's what she said.

I'd apologize but I'm not sorry for being juvenile.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

FreshFeesh posted:

[crude whistle]

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

nerve posted:

holy gently caress

WillOfTheGods posted:

I don't think you can call it a neckbeard yet but it's been a while since I shaved and I haven't had a shower yet this week so enjoy:

maybe a lil goony, but still two cute dudes :)

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

FreshFeesh posted:

cash crab posted:

[crude whistle]

:agreed:

Ayyyy baaabaayyy holla at a playa :heysexy:

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

FreshFeesh: resident ladykiller

LITERALLY A BIRD has a new favorite as of 22:08 on Jun 28, 2016

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011

LITERALLY A BIRD posted:

maybe a lil goony, but still two cute dudes :)

Aww thanks, I don't think anybody has ever called me cute before.

cash crab
Apr 5, 2015

all the time i am eating from the trashcan. the name of this trashcan is ideology

nerve posted:

holy gently caress

You look like you party way harder than me

spudsbuckley
Aug 29, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

(and can't post for 5 years!)

EmmyOk posted:

That pub is probably the most expensive place to drink in the entire country. It is a bit of a cynical tourist trap when there are places fairly nearby that are roughly half the price that are also actually Irish pubs.

Dublin in general is far more expensive than everywhere else in the country for pretty much everything.

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

Hahaha all I can think about was when a coworker was eavesdropping on my snapchat and Freshfeesh posted a selfie and she commented positively on his looks :3:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DJ Fuckboy Supreme
Feb 10, 2011

And when you stare long into the abyss, you become aggressively, terminally chill

You look like you listen to Red Fang, and if you don't, you should.