Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fart Puzzle
Jul 25, 2007

compressed fart pieces

had to go re watch the video man haha the sound of that guy getting his melon bashed is glorious THUNK ohhh lordy

e: jesus gently caress how many pages on this thread am i gonna snipe with a dumb shitpost :420: :420: hail gay satan

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

James Woods
Jul 15, 2003

Monstrous Dooklord posted:

edit: holy gently caress the dude that cold cocks that clown with a 2 x 4 to the temple is legit attempted murder

That dude was cold clocked by one of the Nazis. The guys in the black t-shirts with the white celtic knot on them are the Nazis. This video shows things pretty well. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S4S456hjt1E He gets suckerpunched at 2:10 and then a different Nazi clocks him in the head with the club as he's getting up.

A lot of these Black Flag guys are Reds or SHARPs, Anarchist anti racist skinheads that have been battling with Neo Nazis for decades. You can see one of the guys who got stabbed is wearing red bracers. I grew up with these guys stabbing each other at punk rock shows back in the day but now a lot of the Antifacist groups got folded in with the more militant leftist protest groups like BAMN during Occupy and the Nazis gather at Trump rallies.

Would the Nazi apologists here decry these men for their actions?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XsxwhRiiWtc

James Woods fucked around with this message at 10:27 on Jun 28, 2016

Panzeh
Nov 27, 2006

"..The high ground"
I'm pretty sure half this thread would be against the Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold because they actually literally fought the Nazis in the streets in the early 30s and you can't be fighting the Nazis that way.

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx
i fight nazis with fine words over a $10 mocha frappe latte cachinga, soya milk gluten free GMO free all-natural and with activated almonds

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

you're talking like this wasn't a decisive nazi victory in which a huge horde of people descended on like 5 nazis and then the nazis beat the poo poo out of them with their own weapons and then left

like come on if you're determined to go fight nazis at least try to do it properly

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

like they're simultaneously losing a PR war against Hitler's ghost and an actual physical war against 4 fat old guys and one guy who looked like a 10 year old wearing a "L'il White Supremacist" halloween costume

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

cock hero flux posted:

like they're simultaneously losing a PR war against Hitler's ghost and an actual physical war against 4 fat old guys and one guy who looked like a 10 year old wearing a "L'il White Supremacist" halloween costume

-liberal, sitting in computer chair with pilonidal cyst, acne, and 50 inch gut

cock hero flux
Apr 17, 2011

THE PWNER posted:

-liberal, sitting in computer chair with pilonidal cyst, acne, and 50 inch gut

stop hacking my webcam

Ork of Fiction
Jul 22, 2013

Panzeh posted:

I'm pretty sure half this thread would be against the Reichsbanner Schwarz-Rot-Gold because they actually literally fought the Nazis in the streets in the early 30s and you can't be fighting the Nazis that way.

Did they attack the news media that was there also?

Frosted Flake
Sep 13, 2011

Semper Shitpost Ubique

Is Fascism Nietzschean?

I think the world could benefit from people finding strength valuable. Imagine if fat acceptance advocates instead trained their bodies like they were preparing for the 1936 Olympics.

Beef Turret
Jul 9, 2009

by Lowtax
Anarchists should be killing police instead of retards imo

spaceships
Aug 4, 2005

i love too dumptruck

guacamole aficionado
it is good that the people with whom i disagree so vehemently are being fought in the street

Clipperton
Dec 20, 2011
Grimey Drawer
The thing is it's all very well beating up actual literal goosestepping skinheads

but any fascistesque movement that poses a genuine threat is going to look a lot more like (hot take) a donald trump rally

so then which fash do you bash first? the working mom who brought her toddlers? the 90 year old veteran? the huge lady on the mobility scooter?

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008
lmao if the alternative to Trumpenproletariat fascism is still more of whatever the Democrats are supposed to be nowadays. I'll take my chances with the populist strong man thanks

Pimpcasso
Mar 13, 2002

VOLS BITCH
gonna ride with trump shiny and chrome all the way to valhalla

THE PWNER
Sep 7, 2006

by merry exmarx

the trump tutelage posted:

lmao if the alternative to Trumpenproletariat fascism is still more of whatever the Democrats are supposed to be nowadays. I'll take my chances with the populist strong man thanks

strongman trump

get the mexicos out of here!

"how sir?"

i dunno just get em out! i hate em!

"uh this isnt how the presidency works sir"

are you insulting my words?

strongman a storng leader gonna lead america to prosperity

lmao

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Frosted Flake posted:

Is Fascism Nietzschean?

I think the world could benefit from people finding strength valuable. Imagine if fat acceptance advocates instead trained their bodies like they were preparing for the 1936 Olympics.

Fascists think they are, but Nietzsche would have yelled at them and stopped being friends with them.

Source: Nietzsche and his ex-bff Wagner

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe

Clipperton posted:

The thing is it's all very well beating up actual literal goosestepping skinheads

but any fascistesque movement that poses a genuine threat is going to look a lot more like (hot take) a donald trump rally

so then which fash do you bash first? the working mom who brought her toddlers? the 90 year old veteran? the huge lady on the mobility scooter?

and beating up what was in effect a lawful gathering feeds into that more "moderate" wing that supports Trump

but I guess if you point out that stooping to the level of a nazi is bad that means you actually like nazis so whatevs

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

those poor nazis, im going to vote for trump

Spunky Psycho Ho
Jan 26, 2007

by zen death robot

BeefThief posted:

those poor nazis, im going to vote for trump

This but unironically

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Strong man? The flabby trust fund pussy with the clown hair that never even attempted to serve in the military? The pussy that flinches and literally runs from the podium every time some activist comedian does something like attempting to present golfballs with swastika's to him?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Xu5lz4fS-Y

His fear and that sweat are loving delicious. He is the archetype of rich, pussy bully.

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

THE PWNER posted:

strongman trump

"how sir?"

*day of the rope*

unlimited shrimp
Aug 30, 2008

Robot Pride posted:

Strong man? The flabby trust fund pussy with the clown hair that never even attempted to serve in the military? The pussy that flinches and literally runs from the podium every time some activist comedian does something like attempting to present golfballs with swastika's to him?

His fear and that sweat are loving delicious. He is the archetype of rich, pussy bully.
truth is created and not discovered, friend

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

truth is created and not discovered, friend

At least that goofball GWB masterfully dodged and taunted the Iraqi shoe-throwing journalist like a sly badass.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

THE PWNER posted:

strongman trump

"how sir?"

"uh this isnt how the presidency works sir"

are you insulting my words?

strongman a storng leader gonna lead america to prosperity

lmao

Taint Pwned again

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps
Some idiot put too much cream into my latte this morning so I called her a fascist stormtrooper and dumped it all over the counter. Then when the rest of the people there looked at me funny I just pointed and said 'THIS PERSON IS A RACIST TRYING TO WHITEWASH MY BROWN' and they all started clapping.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Robot Pride posted:

Liberal: "This strongman you have brought me is not strong enough. I crave submission to a true monster!"

Robot Pride
Aug 2, 2010

by exmarx

Maoist Pussy posted:

Liberal: "This strongman you have brought me is not strong enough. I crave submission to a true monster!"

Seriously, stop posting.

I did not claim I wanted a "strong man" as president but only laughed at the idea that anyone would consider Trump a "strong man." Your posts are poo poo and you are poo poo. I hate you and I don't even know you. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and to you alone!

Now, as I sip my soda....

FreudianSlippers
Apr 12, 2010

Shooting and Fucking
are the same thing!

Maoist Pussy posted:

This but unironically.

A spoiled daddy's boy with stubby fingers and the worst tan perpetually stuck in adolescence is a pretty lovely excuse for a strongman. I don't even get the sense that Trump even means a single one of the bigoted thing's he has said. A passionate hatemonger who truly wants blood to flow is at least more honest than a cynical demagogue who is just saying what stupid people want to hear.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

FreudianSlippers posted:

a cynical demagogue who is just saying what stupid people want to hear.
I can think of a few illustrious men who started out this way.

e. ...and got plenty of blood to flow too.

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

FreudianSlippers posted:

cynical demagogue who is just saying what stupid people want to hear.

Every single politician interacting with every last one of us. We're all the stupid people.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007

Ork of Fiction posted:

What if racist people are just upset? and because they're wrong about what's upsetting them that doesn't mean you can make them not be upset anymore by yelling at them and hitting them with viscous body blows?

woah pal get outta here with that balanced opinion

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax

cock hero flux posted:

Seizure Meat
Jul 23, 2008

by Smythe
it's almost as if nazis like violence lol

Snatch Duster
Feb 20, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

Robot Pride posted:

Seriously, stop posting.

I did not claim I wanted a "strong man" as president but only laughed at the idea that anyone would consider Trump a "strong man." Your posts are poo poo and you are poo poo. I hate you and I don't even know you. I hope all the bad things in life happen to you and to you alone!

Now, as I sip my soda....

He is the strongest man currently running for president. I think it is an apt description of him.

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

Roylicious posted:

Some idiot put too much cream into my latte this morning so I called her a fascist stormtrooper and dumped it all over the counter. Then when the rest of the people there looked at me funny I just pointed and said 'THIS PERSON IS A RACIST TRYING TO WHITEWASH MY BROWN' and they all started clapping.

Semper Fi, Mr. Einstein. :patriot

FreudianSlippers posted:

a cynical demagogue who is just saying what stupid people want to hear.

Idgi, what does Hillary have to do with this?

Dreddout fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jun 28, 2016

fabergay egg
Mar 1, 2012

it's not a rhetorical question, for politely saying 'you are an idiot, you don't know what you are talking about'

Maoist Pussy posted:

I hope you step on a Lego

Ignorant Hick
Mar 26, 2010

Maoist Pussy posted:

So are you ever gonna do anything to help advance your dumbass beliefs or are you just gonna poo poo post on SA all day and wait for big daddy trump to turn your poo poo life around? Because lol at self described "fascists" on the internet. Like, be the change you want to see in the world. Go out to protest and get your doughy rear end roughed up by college students, I double dare you.

Stunt_enby
Feb 6, 2010

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Best Giraffe posted:

I hope you step on a Lego
xD

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Snatch Duster posted:

He is the strongest man currently running for president. I think it is an apt description of him.

Seriously, stop posting.

• Locked thread