Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Slime
Jan 3, 2007

hey santa baby posted:

babyfur needs a diaper change?

I'm pretty sure what you're seeing as a diaper is just a dude's arm and part of his torso. You can see his jeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RyokoTK
Feb 12, 2012

I am cool.

:five:

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

tankadillo posted:

According to a public defender in Georgia who I know, this picture of the defendant isn't really him. He's not white. Also, he was in jail originally for raping young boys, and the murder he's on trial for now was for a guy he tried to rape and then killed. :(
Nope, that's him alright. Did five and a half years for false imprisonment, released March 30 last year. Within about a month and a half he's arraigned on two counts of making terroristic threats. The degree to which the public at large actually enjoys his huge wiener is not a matter of public record.

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/sardonictaunts/status/743927246688239616

https://twitter.com/sotomiru/status/744559913599406080

https://twitter.com/TieTuesdayLP/status/743143092652490753

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

Lawson
Apr 21, 2006

You're right, I agree.
Total Clam

Slime posted:

I'm pretty sure what you're seeing as a diaper is just a dude's arm and part of his torso. You can see his jeans.

Kumaton
Mar 6, 2013

OWLBEARS, SON

Even in TYOOL 2016 (or whenever that loving meme started), MLP still manages to infect everything.

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

The whole point of ASMR is to be relaxing, isn't it? I'm not going to pretend Heather Feather is giving me brain surgery.

CzarChasm
Mar 14, 2009

I don't like it when you're watching me eat.

How embarrassing, they showed up wearing the same thing.

Tambaloneus
Feb 5, 2007

I miss my cat someone buy me a kitten.

This perfect moment still makes me laugh.

Skippy McPants
Mar 19, 2009

The whole video is great, but the guy's reaction to the cat is indeed pure gold.

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

Tambaloneus posted:

This perfect moment still makes me laugh.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0CzljbOpMM

Chrpno
Apr 17, 2006

oh come ON

fullroundaction
Apr 20, 2007

Drink beer every day

Chrpno posted:

oh come ON

goatse + 4 panels :aaaaa:

Rumda
Nov 4, 2009

Moth Lesbian Comrade
No ring.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
And there won't be until she learns to cook more than a grilled cheese.

Forgall
Oct 16, 2012

by Azathoth

Chrpno posted:

oh come ON

quidditch it and quit it
Oct 11, 2012

Macdeo Lurjtux posted:

And there won't be until she learns to cook more than a grilled cheese.

"Made dinner for bae #perfectwife"

RareAcumen
Dec 28, 2012

https://twitter.com/Dazed/status/747830940639105025

Lucy Heartfilia
May 31, 2012

Kilo147
Apr 14, 2007

You remind me of the boss
What boss?
The boss with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who-doo?
You do.
Do what?
Remind me of the Boss.

Facebook Aunt
Oct 4, 2008

wiggle wiggle

https://twitter.com/KellyWRCB/status/745694651424845824/photo/1

Apparently this guy thinks Leave it to Beaver and Mayberry were documentaries.

Say Nothing
Mar 5, 2013

by FactsAreUseless

The MSJ
May 17, 2010

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Nuebot posted:

Free to play indeed.

to be fair dd2's f2p model is okish. You used to only pay for skins but now with new heroes you pay for those to. So basically the league model. If you click on the dd2 thing the reason is 50$ is because its almost every single skin they have had and 4 new heroes. I think they have other bundles.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

Oh i just thought it was that one of the free titles happened to be some sort of capitalism game.

TheRecogScene
Aug 22, 2010

I'm gonna miss you when you're gone.

a kitten posted:

Oh i just thought it was that one of the free titles happened to be some sort of capitalism game.

Adventure Capitalist is a really cool title for a game; it's too bad it's wasted on an ultra-generic cookie-clicker-style idle game. I'm surprised how many of those get made without anything new added on - the fact that people keep playing new ones is astounding.

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

The only good (and it's very good) capitalism game is Recettear. Actually, Adventure Capitalism describes it very well.

Re: Capitalism

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

a kitten posted:

The only good (and it's very good) capitalism game is Recettear. Actually, Adventure Capitalism describes it very well.

There are many things to be angry about in this picture, but it is the incorrect apostrophe placement that gets me the most.

sigma 6
Nov 27, 2004

the mirror would do well to reflect further

tacodaemon
Nov 27, 2006

Hyperlynx
Sep 13, 2015

It's a challah golem! Run!

life is a joke
Mar 7, 2016

yo my name is Saad, and I don't give a gently caress

Rough Lobster
May 27, 2009

Don't be such a squid, bro

life is a joke posted:

yo my name is Saad, and I don't give a gently caress

Thanks for reminding me of one of my favorite short videos.
e: might as well post it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58OabCRCx_Q

Rough Lobster has a new favorite as of 10:39 on Jun 29, 2016

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

BrigadierSensible posted:

There are many things to be angry about in this picture, but it is the incorrect apostrophe placement that gets me the most.

PermaCorp. Don't forget: you're here forever.

GOTTA STAY FAI
Mar 24, 2005

~no glitter in the gutter~
~no twilight galaxy~
College Slice

a kitten posted:

I went to post this on their Facebook page and Like it ironically but apparently the Internet's got me fam

Permacorp's Facebook minder posted:

In recent weeks, a image of a message written on a whiteboard at PermaCorp has been shared. We would like to officially address this message:
PermaCorp Group of Companies was founded in 2000, since that time our greatest asset has been our employees. We are investing heavily in our employees through diversification of projects to encourage personal growth and long term job stability for all of our employees. We truly believe our employees are our greatest asset, especially with the current economic status of Alberta.
The image in the social media post titled “Why you should be thankful for your job here at PermaCorp” was issued without management consent and was promptly removed. Issues related to that message have been handled internally. The message sent does not align with our core values of personal growth and diversity. Due to the economic conditions in Alberta, PermaCorp, like most companies in Alberta has been significantly impacted. We are continuing to strategically enter new markets to ensure long term job security. We hold our team to the highest regard and consider each of them invaluable to the daily and long term operations at PermaCorp.
PermaCorp as a whole is working together to pull through the economic downturn. With the most important objective being the protection and creation of jobs. A strong focus on diversification is allowing us to ensure job security and continue to build on the excellence of the PermaCorp team.
Signed,
Communications Director & Management

Sadly, they failed to address the (more pressing) apostrophe issue

I Might Be Adam
Jun 12, 2007

Skip the Waves, Syncopate
Forwards Backwards

Chrpno posted:

oh come ON

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

I went to post this on their Facebook page and Like it ironically but apparently the Internet's got me fam

Sadly, they failed to address the (more pressing) apostrophe issue

And meanwhile they raised further questions around the "commas separating independent clauses" issue

spog
Aug 7, 2004

It's your own bloody fault.

GOTTA STAY FAI posted:

quote:

The image in the social media post titled “Why you should be thankful for your job here at PermaCorp” was issued without management consent and was promptly removed. Issues related to that message have been handled internally.

'we fired the guy who took the photo and posted it online'

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

And More
Jun 19, 2013

How far, Doctor?
How long have you lived?

Data Graham posted:

And meanwhile they raised further questions around the "commas separating independent clauses" issue

How PermaCorp Group of Companies writes its letter's is none of your bvsiness, you should be thankful that they responded at all

• Locked thread