Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

Or because

Splicer posted:

aaaaaa instead of pbbbbt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nathilus
Apr 4, 2002

I alone can see through the media bias.

I'm also stupid on a scale that can only be measured in Reddits.
Food for thought: all the cattle are robotic where do you think the beef comes from? :tinfoil:

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Tony and Eglamore

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

EmmyOk posted:

Tony and Eglamore

Sittin' in a tree.

Cat Mattress
Jul 14, 2012

by Cyrano4747

Nathilus posted:

Food for thought: all the cattle are robotic where do you think the beef comes from? :tinfoil:

We know that the Court has the technology to grow bodies in vats.

We also know that Court food contains tracer nanites.

Kesper North
Nov 3, 2011

EMERGENCY POWER TO PARTY
At last, the Court has answered Wendy's Question, the oldest question in fast food: Where's the beef?

They know. At all times. To nanometer precision.

YF-23
Feb 17, 2011

My god, it's full of cat!

Nathilus posted:

They may be robots, but they're still real cows with real cow meat!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Space Cadet Omoly posted:

Sittin' in a tree.
Getting owned by Coyote

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

M-I-S-S-I-N-G

amishjosh
Jul 16, 2004
Yeah
Jimmy jims needs to relax, he's two tents

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!
He didn't say shifty.

MikeJF
Dec 20, 2003

Somewhere, an alarm goes off at her words.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Sittin' in a tree.

K-I-S-S-I-S-S-I-P-P-I

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I forgot what Omega Device is, someone help me out.

Synthbuttrange
May 6, 2007

Drunk Tony mentioned being coerced into helping finish it but its nature is never elaborated upon.

FronzelNeekburm
Jun 1, 2001

STOP, MORTTIME
http://www.gunnerkrigg.com/?p=1547

Catgirl Al Capone
Dec 15, 2007

it's just the prototype name for the court's mobile app

Fecha
Nov 4, 2006

Did I... did I miss anything important?

a medical mystery posted:

it's just the prototype name for the court's mobile app
Now you can endeavor to become God on the go

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

SynthOrange posted:

Drunk Tony mentioned being coerced into helping finish it but its nature is never elaborated upon.

Thank you

Dr Subterfuge
Aug 31, 2005

TIME TO ROC N' ROLL

MikeJF posted:

Somewhere, an alarm goes off at her words.

The consequence of which probably won't be seen for another five chapters. But seriously, smooth, Annie.

Otherkinsey Scale
Jul 17, 2012

Just a little bit of sunshine!
Agents bust in through the windows on the very next page.

Not in response to Annie mentioning the omega device, they just wanted to join in on talking poo poo about Tony.

Dienes
Nov 4, 2009

dee
doot doot dee
doot doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot
doot doot dee
dee doot doot

College Slice

Regy Rusty posted:

Most people believe it is a matter collapser, a bomb capable of destroying the universe in 13 seconds. However, a few others, like myself, believe it is a matter re-arranger, which allows a jump 13-seconds into the past.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

The bottom Parley panel is really off. Also Annie is even more like Tony than I recall going by the flashback chapter posted.

Beepity Boop
Nov 21, 2012

yay

Dienes posted:

Most people believe it is a matter collapser, a bomb capable of destroying the universe in 13 seconds. However, a few others, like myself, believe it is a matter re-arranger, which allows a jump 13-seconds into the past.

:golfclap:

Roger Explosion
Jan 26, 2006

THAT'S SPECTACULAR.

EmmyOk posted:

The bottom Parley panel is really off.
Especially compared to panel two. It seems like the bones themselves were elongated.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Her head doesn't fit properly, it looks like Eglamore's body not buff Parley.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Dienes posted:

:eyepop:

Mikl
Nov 8, 2009

Vote shit sandwich or the shit sandwich gets it!

Dienes posted:

:perfect:

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Regy Rusty posted:

At this point no one knows.

Blackheart
Mar 22, 2013

EmmyOk posted:

Her head doesn't fit properly, it looks like Eglamore's body not buff Parley.

Her muscles are trying to escape her body.

cokerpilot
Apr 23, 2010

Battle Brothers! Stop coming to meetings drunk and trying to adopt Tevery Best!

Lord General! Stop standing on the table and making up stupid operation names!

Emperor, why do I put up with these people?

Dienes posted:

Well played

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

At this point no one knows.

I'm fairly certain it's organic in nature, since Anthony is a doctor that makes the most sense if they're so desperate to bring him in for it. It's probably just a breeding program since all the kids in the court have special abilities. The court is literally engaging in Eugenics.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

I thought Omega was the rain thingy?

e: Also frankly shocked there was something Regy didn't know off the top of his/her head.

Demiurge4
Aug 10, 2011

EmmyOk posted:

e: Also frankly shocked there was something Regy didn't know off the top of his/her head.

The court was extracting ether energy from the rain, hence why it didn't work on Zimmy that one time.

I think it's likely that they are trying to contain a bunch of powers inside a single body, right now the people in the court possess one ability, to varying degrees of power. It's likely that condensing too much power into a single person makes them unstable (see Zimmy) and I can totally see Cat's organic robot technology being implemented in some way.

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

EmmyOk posted:

I've taken the liberty to reread the chapter in question so this shan't happen again

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Regy Rusty posted:

I've taken the liberty to reread the chapter in question so this shan't happen again

Tenebrais
Sep 2, 2011

Demiurge4 posted:

I'm fairly certain it's organic in nature, since Anthony is a doctor that makes the most sense if they're so desperate to bring him in for it. It's probably just a breeding program since all the kids in the court have special abilities. The court is literally engaging in Eugenics.

I presume it also relates to Zeta and Gamma, having a similar naming scheme and both having attributes that manipulate the ether.

BobTheJanitor
Jun 28, 2003

Pretty sure the Omega thingy has been mentioned exactly once (well, twice now). At this point, from a reader's perspective, it means 'vague, ominous plot device'.

My money is on infinite ice cream generator, though.

Space Cadet Omoly
Jan 15, 2014

~Groovy~

Tenebrais posted:

I presume it also relates to Zeta and Gamma, having a similar naming scheme and both having attributes that manipulate the ether.

Omega is going to be an adorable little girl that Zimmy and Gamma adopt and raise as a loving family.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uthor
Jul 9, 2006

Gummy Bear Heaven ... It's where I go when the world is too mean.

Omega is going to be an adorable little girl that Zimmy and Gamma adopt and raise as a loving family.

Me thinking about that - > :3: