Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Watrick posted:

Apparently the line-up for PS4 has leaked on a Polish site, so I can't confirm legitimacy. We're getting SE:Gat Out of Hell and Furi.

https://m.facebook.com/playstation.hu/photos/a.216072821746172.53846.211709832182471/1227649947255116/?type=3&theater

That kinda cruel since Gat is in the current sale.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

how often is europe different than NA for ps+?

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

They've been exactly the same for the past year or two, except in rare cases where something is banned in Germany (for example)

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

C:enter:###

Rirse posted:

That kinda cruel since Gat is in the current sale.

And it was on sale a few weeks before that, when I picked it up. Furi has been on my radar for awhile now, so I hope it true.

And have some free static themes:
Last Wings: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/last-wings-theme/cid=UP1358-CUSA04305_00-UTH0000000007102

King of Fighters 2000: https://store.playstation.com/#!/en-us/games/themes/the-king-of-fighters-2000-theme/cid=UP0576-CUSA03748_00-UTH0000000007116

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer

Real hurthling! posted:

Gat out of hell is not very good.

what's furi?

It appears to be a twin stick, boss rush bullet hell. Could be cool

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8qjW_SQeCc

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Oh, I remember that game now, looked like it could be cool.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Line up released:

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell (PS4)
Furi (PS4)
Fat Princess (PS3)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3)
Prince of Persia: Revelations (PS Vita)
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (PS Vita)

I hope this repopulates Fat Princess. It really needs a resurgence.

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
It's me, I'm the guy who just bought Oreshika, thus allowing it to become a PS+ game

boho
Oct 4, 2011

on fire and loving it

axleblaze posted:

It's me, I'm the guy who just bought Oreshika, thus allowing it to become a PS+ game

Thanks, I've wanted to play it, but not enough to spend money on it.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

Hold that pose.
I've gotta get something.

axleblaze posted:

Thank you for your service.

Skychrono
May 11, 2007

I'll make you cry like I did when my daddy died!
Since we were just talking about anime games, how is One Piece Burning Blood? It's not in this sale but it will be soon at this rate.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

It's crappy, the only good One Piece games have Warriors in the title.

Sinners Sandwich
Jan 4, 2012

Give me your friend's BURGERS and SANDWICHES, I'll put out the fire.

They took dynasty warriors assets and turned it into a one on one fighting game, imagine charecters doing huge sweeping mottions and then tiny fireballs shoot foward out of the attack

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

How was Xillia 2

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Oh Snapple! posted:

How was Xillia 2

Good.

It's a direct sequel though so make sure you played the first game.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

Phantasium posted:

Good.

It's a direct sequel though so make sure you played the first game.

Yeah I did, enjoyed it a lot so I'm glad Xillia 2 is apparently good.

suuma
Apr 2, 2009
Just bought Gat Out of Hell due to the sale last night. :negative:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Hello friends, should I buy Toukiden: Kiwami from this sale? I know nothing about these games, is it an RPG?

Szurumbur
Feb 17, 2011

Syrinxx posted:

Hello friends, should I buy Toukiden: Kiwami from this sale? I know nothing about these games, is it an RPG?

There's a demo which is an entire first chapter and a good introduction. In a nutshell, it's a Monster Hunter style action game, you progress by leveling up Mitamas, which act like accessories, and forge better weapons and armour.

Watrick
Mar 15, 2007

Syrinxx posted:

It's a Monster Hunter clone. There is a demo, which I suggest you give a whirl first if the hunting genre is new to you.

Edit: ^^^ he knows what's up.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Syrinxx posted:

It's like simpler Monster Hunter.

Sakurazuka
Jan 24, 2004

NANI?

Syrinxx posted:

No, it's like a more actiony Monster Hunter game, I really enjoyed it but if you don't like that style of game, or prefer the more deliberate pacing of actual MH combat you might not.

E: lol

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
That is a really good PS+ month. I think it's kinda lovely of them to put a game that's currently part of a major sale on there, but I can't personally complain since I didn't buy it. Nearly bought Oreshika a couple times in the past so it's nice to get that for free.

ShadowedFlames
Dec 26, 2009

Shoot this guy in the face.

Fallen Rib

axleblaze posted:

Same.

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

im surprised to see an rpg on ps+

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

its not the usual type of rpg its kinda like darkest dungeon but if you bred your characters together. i don't know if it sold very well. the demo was very complex and i couldn't figure out wtf to do after only a little progress ymmv.

13/f/cali posted:

That is a really good PS+ month. I think it's kinda lovely of them to put a game that's currently part of a major sale on there, but I can't personally complain since I didn't buy it. Nearly bought Oreshika a couple times in the past so it's nice to get that for free.

maybe deep silver wouldn't agree to it otherwise

Real hurthling! fucked around with this message at 20:13 on Jun 29, 2016

Ryoga
Sep 10, 2003
Eternally Lost
i'm totally fine with saints row being one of the titles since I did get it when they had the incorrect stupidly low price a while back.

Macdeo Lurjtux
Jul 5, 2011

BRRREADSTOOORRM!
Didn't see it mentioned but in July PS Plus gets early access to the Paragon beta as well as a bunch on IAP stuff. Haven't played the game at all but been tempted to try the early buy in.

Mister Facetious
Apr 21, 2007

I think I died and woke up in L.A.,
I don't know how I wound up in this place...

:canada:

Watrick posted:

Line up released:

Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell (PS4)
Furi (PS4)
Fat Princess (PS3)
Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood (PS3)
Prince of Persia: Revelations (PS Vita)
Oreshika: Tainted Bloodlines (PS Vita)

I hope this repopulates Fat Princess. It really needs a resurgence.

God, Sony really has stopped giving a poo poo about PS4 offerings since October. And they're not changing it any time soon... :effort:

Syrinxx
Mar 28, 2002

Death is whimsical today

Mister Macys posted:

God, Sony really has stopped giving a poo poo about PS4 offerings since October. And they're not changing it any time soon... :effort:
If you want good free games just subscribe to the service from the console that is getting its rear end kicked in sales. It used to be PS+ now it's Xbox Live Gold

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
Their selection this month isn't exactly better

Narcissus1916
Apr 29, 2013

Bound in Blood is actually really drat fun, basically a Wild West Call of Duty. Its not quite as good as Gunslinger, but still worth your time.

I'm a big Saints Row fan, but Gat Out of Hell is awful. No story missions whatsoever, just bullshit filler.

Anyway I came into the thread to mention Stikbold. Five bucks gets you the best local multiplayer game since Towerfall.

Real hurthling!
Sep 11, 2001

Mister Macys posted:

Yeah giving away a game that charted all year last month shows how out of touch they are :rolleyes:

Emalde
May 3, 2007

Just a cage of bones, there's nothing inside.
You people are mad ungrateful, Furi is magnificent and I'm super hype that they're going to get some exposure from the giveaway

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I think he was just fulfilling are complaint quota. No one in the Internet is allowed to discuss IGC without at least one person complaining about how poo poo this month is, how it used to be so much better and how Sony are simply not trying

Smirking_Serpent
Aug 27, 2009

Next month could be Bloodborne, Doom, and The Last Guardian and people would still find a reason it sucks.

ImpAtom
May 24, 2007

Smirking_Serpent posted:

Next month could be Bloodborne, Doom, and The Last Guardian and people would still find a reason it sucks.

"I already own all those games, god, Sony keeps loving me over by giving me poo poo I already own" is a pretty common one.

morallyobjected
Nov 3, 2012

Smirking_Serpent posted:

"Where's my indie twin stick shooter this month Sony?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CrashCat
Jan 10, 2003

another shit post

Smirking_Serpent posted:

well, Doom was just on sale... :classiclol:

• Locked thread