Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Yeah that's part of why he's fuckin' losing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

the worst thing is
Oct 3, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
I think people have a lot and a lot of impressions of me that arent there. Rather than try to correct them, or continue to post while being mistaken, im going to try to limit my involvement. Incidentally, when im not probated, i think i must be doing something wrong, so there is that.

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

why do people keep expecting to find some logic behind tautogloicus nonsense. hes clearly deranged

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

I post here to have fun on the internet actually!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBKwEMyVz30

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

babypolis posted:

why do people keep expecting to find some logic behind tautogloicus nonsense. hes clearly deranged

"I'm sure if I'm logical and reasonable enough, I can convince this Trump supporter that facts are true."

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

babypolis posted:

reminder:

Tautologicus posted:

Try me. the limits of my knowledge exist but have not been reached just yet

Prester Jane
Nov 4, 2008

by Hand Knit

babypolis posted:

To be honest I feel a little bit of empathy for the guy, because eight years ago I was doing the exact same thing he is except I was doing it in LF in support of Ron Paul. I wound up making a bunch of asinine bets on how Ron Paul while obnoxiously "pre-gloating" about how he was going to sweep the election. I got rightfully banned as a result and learned a very valuable life lesson.

Don't worry Taut, despite how much you will feel like your entire world is ending on November 9th I assure you that there is life after realizing that you were very very wrong about a presidential election. I know, I speak from experience. Hang in there buddy :glomp:

Edit: typos

Prester Jane fucked around with this message at 02:57 on Jun 30, 2016

Johnny Five-Jaces
Jan 21, 2009

paranoid randroid posted:

im a shitfuck idiot bastard who knows next to nothing about anything and, hell, i vote

where did your extremely good malcolm x av go

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!
Oh no they used the "Islamic Terrorism" power word magic on Mexicans and now we all have to hate Judge Curiel.

If these people found a way to be any more tedious they'd collapse into themselves and leave a pile of Actually's behind

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Epic High Five posted:

spine breaking titties of anime

this is the finisher for my new CAW btw

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

Tautologicus posted:

Yes, hispanic is a race. Mexican is a nationality. Congratulations

Of course, race and nationality are intertwined. The french race? The cambodian race? Sensical or nonsensical? I dont know

Right, he didn't mean all the residents of predominantly Muslim countries should be banned, just the Muslims. And not all the Hispanic immigrants are rapists, just the Mexican ones. Maybe Trump should propose some sort of system to identify the bad ones in public so we don't have confusion on their near identical physical characteristics, I would hate to call a good Christian Egyptian immigrant a towelhead sandnigger by mistake when they are innocently buying non-halal meat at the neighborhood Walmart.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

babypolis posted:

i just want him to explain his tiny hands

Ostentatious
Sep 29, 2010

gently caress, I didn't know I was a rapist :(

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ive been to mexico
there were alot of mexicans (i mean alot)

my bony fealty
Oct 1, 2008

Thats fuckin SAD, Trump should be bragging about how much money his campaign has spent and that its pennies for a multibillionaire like himself

Get this weak tiny amount of money out of here

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

my bony fealty posted:

Thats fuckin SAD, Trump should be bragging about how much money his campaign has spent and that its pennies for a multibillionaire like himself

Get this weak tiny amount of money out of here

It's hard for him to throw much more into the fire at once, due to his horrific physical deformity. Shame on you for making fun of him :mad:

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy
the only time I am satisfied

is when I'm on Trump

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007

AgentSythe posted:

where did your extremely good malcolm x av go

i posted once in uspol and some pig infidel decided to do fuckin anime crimes against me

but tbf I deserved it for posting in uspol

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Three Olives posted:

Right, he didn't mean all the residents of predominantly Muslim countries should be banned, just the Muslims. And not all the Hispanic immigrants are rapists, just the Mexican ones. Maybe Trump should propose some sort of system to identify the bad ones in public so we don't have confusion on their near identical physical characteristics, I would hate to call a good Christian Egyptian immigrant a towelhead sandnigger by mistake when they are innocently buying non-halal meat at the neighborhood Walmart.

almost making mistake of calling a Sikh muslim

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Ostentatious posted:

GOP PARTY OF RAPE RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE RAPE
RAPE RAPE RAPE

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Not a single fucking olive in sight

etalian posted:

almost making mistake of calling a Sikh muslim

http://www.slate.com/blogs/the_slatest/2015/12/29/attackers_are_confusing_sikhs_for_muslims_in_hate_crimes.html

That was the joke.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Ostentatious posted:

said the man with the al davis avatar

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

https://twitter.com/NickyWoolf/status/748286095993905152

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

etalian posted:

Isn't this the same guy who made some tweets about his love for big titty anime women?

Yes, and as of today he is the GOP county chairman in Austin, Texas.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

paranoid randroid posted:

i posted once in uspol and some pig infidel decided to do fuckin anime crimes against me

but tbf I deserved it for posting in uspol

Anime is not a crime

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

He's also the loving FUTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

honestly anime women are much more attractive when they have realistic sized breasts.

Grand Theft Autobot
Feb 28, 2008

I'm something of a fucking idiot myself

Tautologicus posted:

I thought that was out of line but i can see maybe the long term strategic reasoning behind it. But it was related to trump university and so i personally will not defend it.

But the point that many americans have significant ties to their home countries is a worthwhile one.

Judge Curiel's home country is the USA, you bathering dipshit.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

etalian posted:

honestly anime women are much more attractive when they have realistic sized breasts.

Get him out of here! Take his coat!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Curiel is way more American that Tuatologist lol .

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

Can you be racist against Americans

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

euphronius posted:

Curiel is way more American that Tuatologist lol .

Hmmm surely twatologist?

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison

Lemming posted:

Get him out of here! Take his coat!

that feels like it's so far away

let's go back to march when things were magical and the universe held so much hope and wonder

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

GrimGypsy posted:

I don't know lets ask Pocahontas

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Al! posted:

He's also the loving FUTURE OF THE REPUBLICAN PARTY

I am not tuned into Texas gop politics to know why Robert morrow is always posting anime and actual titties on his Twitter. Like, I get he is trolling the Internet or something but is the Travis county gop completely powerless? Is he trying to make them look bad or is he harvesting sweet /pol/ cred by being the living embodiment of 4chan?

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

GrimGypsy posted:

Yes!! Ask the KKK about that.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Marzzle posted:

I am not tuned into Texas gop politics to know why Robert morrow is always posting anime and actual titties on his Twitter. Like, I get he is trolling the Internet or something but is the Travis county gop completely powerless? Is he trying to make them look bad or is he harvesting sweet /pol/ cred by being the living embodiment of 4chan?

Elections have consequences

Marzzle
Dec 1, 2004

Bursting with flavor

Lemming posted:

Anime is not a crime

First they came for the anime avs and I did not speak out because I did not care about anime

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MadJackal
Apr 30, 2004

Joementum posted:

The Tiny Hands PAC held a press conference in front of a "working class pile of trash" in response to Trump's press conference at the recycling center yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9bHYeiBU3Y

Ok, I know this is hipster as a hair knot on top of a pudgy dude wearing jorts, but I appreciate the lovely video quality of this video.

Also, I love Brooklyn unironically and the Korean inspired Bunsmith on Franklyn Ave is seriously some of the best weird food I've ever had. Spam and Cookie Butter Bun, eat it, live it.

• Locked thread