Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
client
Aug 19, 2010

:bernpop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Marketing New Brain
Apr 26, 2008

Thanks, you are a true gif weaver.

The tiny added details are well done :five:

Marketing New Brain fucked around with this message at 00:05 on Jun 30, 2016

Scrotum Modem
Sep 12, 2014

Rime posted:

Be better with the name of sexy cams baby, but meh :five:

it's not easy getting some good shots when maury reveals and this one was p good, so i said bleh i'll just imagine his wife is still in her open relationship status with yogaman

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

Apollodorus
Feb 13, 2010

TEST YOUR MIGHT
:patriot:

Clipperton posted:

did they talk about poly poo poo to anyone within earshot and to the exclusion of all other subjects? b/c imo that's way more of an indicator of a doomed relationship than just having an open marriage

No, thank god. It was more like "So is it cool with you that I'm married to someone else?" or "Is it cool with you that I'm dating someone who is married to someone else whom you have also boned?"

I wonder if they ever compared notes. Evidently the second one enthusiastically recommended me to her attractive red-head friend, but that was after I'd decided I was actually into mono.

tater_salad
Sep 15, 2007

You win at the internet.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
This is Sam Hyde's most audacious character yet

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

My husbands sperm count is pathetic and I'll prove it!

Apoplexy
Mar 9, 2003

by Shine
GOD, that 'beat weaver' thing just infuriates me still.

General Dog
Apr 26, 2008

Everybody's working for the weekend
Also no one is actually named "Mya"

let it mellow
Jun 1, 2000

Dinosaur Gum

General Dog posted:

Also no one is actually named "Mya"

sucka mya damna ballsa

PureEvil6_13
Jun 1, 2004

I LIKE PETA AND THINK THAT SCIENCE IS EVIL

jackyl posted:

sucka mya damna ballsa

Dial-a-Dog
May 22, 2001
I'm a poo poo weaver, or "gbs poster"

BexGu
Jan 9, 2004

This fucking day....

Apollodorus posted:

The only poly couple I knew (there was more than one couple involved, obviously, but I only really knew the one couple) are still going strong after at least 6 years of keeping it open, but I guess they're the exception.

They basically had each other (hetero, so husband/wife) and one boyfriend/girlfriend, plus loving occasional other people as long as the spouse thought they were cool. I was one of the occasional other people. It was a little weird to hang around this guy and and know that he knew that I'd slept with his wife and his girlfriend and was cool with it, but I lost interest in the whole scene when they all started getting super into Tough Mudder and Magic: The Gathering so I went back to being a normal person.

What a odd combination to really get into. Those two are usually on opposite extremes. I guess the only linking factor is there is always a subset set of people who won't shut the gently caress up about Tough Mudders/Magic: The Gathering.

Razorwired
Dec 7, 2008

It's about to start!
Tough Mudder is just suburban white kids role-playing rednecks. It's not that big of a leap.

Maoist Pussy
Feb 12, 2014

by Lowtax

Day Man posted:

I consider myself a feminist and am in a long-term, stable, happy, monogamous marriage. I strongly support equal rights for my wife and daughter, and Feminist is the label that describes that viewpoint.

I support birth control and abortion and sluts and absent fathers because otherwise poo poo gets real boring real fast.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

Minimalist Program posted:

*Goon, listening to Weird Al's cover of Michael Jackson's Beat It*
Lmao this dude seriously isn't aware of what a fat loser he sounds like.

lol

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

8 track betamax posted:

Micropenis aside.... this guy sounds like he has more charisma, confidence and just plain old balls than most of us ever could aspire to..

You're giving praise to a wife beating drunk for having "charisma". Go gently caress yourself you loving retarded degenerate piece of poo poo.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Gamer With Dignity posted:

You're giving praise to a wife beating drunk for having "charisma". Go gently caress yourself you loving retarded degenerate piece of poo poo.

charisma is like bravery, it's an admirable trait even when it's used by bad guys

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

8 track betamax posted:

Micropenis aside.... this guy sounds like he has more charisma, confidence and just plain old balls than most of us ever could aspire to..

He'd betteŕ have more balls, because that's all he's got going for him.

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

boom boom boom posted:

charisma is like bravery, it's an admirable trait even when it's used by bad guys

I hope one day I too can be brave enough to beat women.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

I hope one day I too can be brave enough to beat women.

the only thing stopping you from beating women now is cowardice?

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

It really is awesome how no one on the forum is defending this guy. That is super rare, someone always pops up to :goonsay:

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Mega64 posted:

He wasn't gonna have a family with his busted-rear end sperm.

The really sad part is he's 35 and still completely shields himself from even the slightest criticism. He ignores everything that isn't praise, even advice that would help him improve his "craft". How the gently caress can you reach 35 and still be so loving sheltered (the answer is internet btw).

Its weird how what you and naem said is so spot on regarding what my friend I fell out with was like. Except he was more banking on his "I'm a mature intellectual" cred on ditzy naive young girls that don't have the right words to counter his arguments &his logic. Dude tries so hard to be like tefflon when it comes to taking responsibility for his own gently caress ups and short comings.

Sorry about my rant, Iliked that guy but gently caress!

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

boom boom boom posted:

the only thing stopping you from beating women now is cowardice?

No, that was sarcasm.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

No, that was sarcasm.

The only thing that stopped you from beating women was sarcasm?

Gamer With Dignity
May 15, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo

boom boom boom posted:

The only thing that stopped you from beating women was sarcasm?

:rolleye:

TheMostFrench
Jul 12, 2009

Stop for me, it's the claw!

Professor Shark posted:

I know I asked for an open relationship with my wife, but this is ridiculous!

Goodtime Pancreas posted:

He learned what agape meant as she cried alone after a miscarriage. Coincidentally she learned what it meant about a year later.

Good posts.

zegs
Aug 21, 2008

Too zegs to live
Too zegs to die
Too zegsy for this shirt
Too zegs to exist
lol americans :downs:

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

LethalGeek posted:

It really is awesome how no one on the forum is defending this guy. That is super rare, someone always pops up to :goonsay:

I really want to know what his username is. Someone pm Rime

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

LethalGeek posted:

At this point it would just be a pathetic attempt at trolling. No sane person would defend this.

Maybe someone with a mental condition could give us a different viewpoint but unfortunately nobody like that visits Something Awful

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Decebal posted:

At this point it would just be a pathetic attempt at trolling. No sane person would defend this.

Maybe someone with a mental condition could give us a different viewpoint but unfortunately nobody like that visits Something Awful

They do, but it takes a few dozen bans and eternal probates to grind them into oblivion.

paul_soccer10
Mar 28, 2016

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Decebal
Jan 6, 2010

Ugh , I forgot about this gif. Thanks ,buddy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Barnes And Body Works
Mar 2, 2016

:shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom::shroom:
:chillout:

Ape Fist posted:

"There is no easy way to masturbate into a small plastic container. I find this out as I approach climax, simultaneously holding the container in place while stoking my erection with the other hand. "

Good opener.

This whole thing reads like Dr. Manhattan from Watchmen going through his love life in flat narration.

Jesus christ, I read that part and honestly just closed the article.

City of Tampa
May 6, 2007

by zen death robot

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Now do one where he takes off the mask and it's Amanda Palmer

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

"I definitely asked for this."