Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Saint Freak posted:

MISTER
GAZ
PLEASE

Here comes dat Doreen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Adult Sword Owner
Jun 19, 2011

u deserve diploma for sublime comedy expertise

Mover posted:

congrats on our new 60 racons. little guy's all tuckered out from leveling all night

Busy day

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

surfing a tidal wave of squirrels is one of the two acceptable movement powers for doreen, so im okay with this patch and the game could potentially be good again sometime in the future

Drythe
Aug 26, 2012

Did Ultron release and is he fun/good?

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Polegrinder posted:

I like this guy.

You two are a match made in heaven apparently.

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

So I jus e'aim at e'heart of San Luis fan e'pull e'treeger? Hokay.
:suicide:

Drythe posted:

He's available if you log in, yes. No idea how he plays.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Kelp Plankton posted:

surfing a tidal wave of squirrels is one of the two acceptable movement powers for doreen, so im okay with this patch and the game could potentially be good again sometime in the future

Wait is that her new movement power

Amazing

Time to prestige Girl Squirrel

Holyshoot
May 6, 2010

Drythe posted:

Like garbage because he doesn't sound like James Spader.

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Holyshoot posted:

You two are a match made in heaven apparently.

He didn't claim undying love for Hawkeye or Wolverine so I give our relationship at least 2 months before it fizzles out. I'm willing to give it a shot, but he needs to put some effort in. I just hope LemonDrop doesn't mind :ohdear:

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Vw2m_BrB1U

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

Drythe posted:

He can summon doombo...Ultronbots and they asplode everywhere. Fun? Good? Remains to be seen.

Best practice, as we all know, is to wait for Tony Bing's build to see a characters true potential unlocked. I have it on good authority that Tony has noticed that you have to press another key to make the drones explode with Ultron, so it's all good baby...

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Literally The Worst posted:

Is he four hundred splinters

Don't care then

Also Deadpool sucks

Polegrinder posted:

I like this guy.

Oh, my bad, I didn't know people on this forum hated fun poo poo.

...have you tried hawkeye?

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS
Jesus gently caress Emma is a bit nuts now. I'm guessing that's karma for her being poo poo for so long.

I just walked up to Black Cat in Midtown and cut her health bar in half with three button presses. I did something like 3-5 million damage just by using inspire and kneel before me after dropping a vulnerability on her. :stare:

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

Archonex posted:

Jesus gently caress Emma is a bit nuts now. I'm guessing that's karma for her being poo poo for so long.

I just walked up to Black Cat in Midtown and cut her health bar in half with three button presses. I did something like 3-5 million damage just by using inspire and kneel before me after dropping a vulnerability on her. :stare:

Welcome to the party, gurl.

davebo
Nov 15, 2006

Parallel lines do meet, but they do it incognito
College Slice

Elfgames posted:

but the yellowmen's in this thread cheat codes is to whale out like ahab and buy all the boosts

Excuse me, I am the proud yellowman who has only ever bought one iboost ever, and gotten some from fortune card packs. If you don't have the funds or are too stubborn to be a whale, the next pro guide is to look inside yourself and realize that you are human garbage and your time is worth absolutely nothing. This way, you will accept that it is perfectly fine to cosmic with only your hero xp synergy, free sinister 50% xp cups and 100% xp bars you got from doing 20+ terminals every single day for cube shards you then turned into mk i fortune cards which usually turn into rarity bars and visual artis you vendor. You are scum and 350% xp is all you deserve. Get your cyke synergy, moleman medallion and a seer's brilliance uru and continue your long journey which leads nowhere.

LGD
Sep 25, 2004

Archonex posted:

Emma's rework was really good

Keep in mind her diamond build is significantly toned down from what it used to be immediately after her review (and is still one of the stronger builds in the game), her mental build is in a good spot vs. other ranged mental builds and definitely makes with the large red numbers

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Ultron thoughts:
Leveling, 47-60 was fun because of the left-hand tree spec that makes one of your cooldown powers reset the others, so you basically get to faceroll through them twice in a row every 8 seconds while doing all your AoE.

At 60 I went through the cosmic trial without a slot 4 or a legendary, and now I kinda just feel like waiting until someone does TTK videos and tells me what to do, because summoner seems good on paper but just felt like a wet fart compared to summoner Doom, his middle tree is like...3 moves worth using, and his left tree felt strong leveling but another Energy Ranged guy with a phys proc ability feels awfully familiar.

So whatever, someone else figure it out. Medium fun getting to 60 at least.

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

Chilichimp posted:

I don't think you realize who you're talking to…

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

yes and yes

Polegrinder is chelatek 2.0 aka everything he says is wrong and dumb.

He LOVES hawkeye

VVVV Yes

flirty dental hygienist fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Jun 30, 2016

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK
Sep 11, 2001

Drythe posted:

yes and yes

Chilichimp posted:

Polegrinder is chelatek 2.0 aka everything he says is wrong and dumb.

He LOVES hawkeye

Datasmurf
Jan 19, 2009

Carpe Noctem
So, what's a good spec for Ultron, synergy points, omegas etc. I have no idea how I want to play him.

Aerofallosov
Oct 3, 2007

Friend to Fishes. Just keep swimming.
I guess after being around since beta, I will finally have a level 60. Deadpool is fun and I like the character. :( I have terrible taste, but it's fun playing.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Aerofallosov posted:

Deadpool is fun and I like the character.

How is summer vacation and are you nervous about starting 9th grade next year?

Chilichimp
Oct 24, 2006

TIE Adv xWampa

It wamp, and it stomp

Grimey Drawer

Saint Freak posted:

Another fun hater. Mods?

Therapist
Aug 13, 2002

Marble Hebrons live on twitch to showcase SG's new movement power. And maybe Ultron.

Kuhmondo
Jul 2, 2009

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

Ultron thoughts:

but another Energy Ranged guy with a phys proc ability feels awfully familiar.

So whatever, someone else figure it out. Medium fun getting to 60 at least.

Is the beam weave dream still alive?!? :q:

Some of his skills look pretty cool. That one skill he used towards the end of the preview is a straight copy paste of Nova's ult though

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
Ron Jeremy is the BEST hero ever. Such a cute little robotic bulge, 600 spirit. Brilliant design, gaz knocks it out of the park yet again!

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Kuhmondo posted:

Is the beam weave dream still alive?!? :q:
He doesn't have multiple 2x/4x per second skills (which you need for beamweaving), he's just got standard "shoots at an attack speed" shots flavored as laser beams.

Archonex
May 2, 2012

MY OPINION IS SEERS OF THE THRONE PROPAGANDA IGNORE MY GNOSIS-IMPAIRED RAMBLINGS

Therapist posted:

Welcome to the party, gurl.

No kidding. Never thought i'd see the day I actually grinned at one of her lines, but goddamn that "Life's a bitch, and so am I! :smug:" was downright cathartic after just disintegrating a boss that people usually have to pile on to. :fuckoff:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
I froze on login but Emma Frost was saying something and now I've been stuck listening to STAYONMYGOODSIDESTAYONMYGOODSIDESTAYONMYGOODSIDE for like 3 minutes.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Buglord
HERR GAZZZ

jubelio
Dec 10, 2003
if you can balance a tac-hammer on your head, you can head off your opponent with a balanced attack

Saint Freak posted:

Are you my cool uncle with an ice cream van?

e: dont mind my regdate, my moil got this account for me at my bris

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

please deofficer ateatree he is bad and dumb

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I would totally do that if the SG leader asked me to. Oh well.

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

I just want all the power without any of the responsibility

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.

Kelp Plankton posted:

please deofficer ateatree he is bad and dumb

if being bad and dumb disqualifies you from being a sg officer, groot force never should have been formed

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i agree

but i didn't make the guild either

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

All this chatter says you aren't busy leveling your new hero to red for skins, 10 points from House Yellowpuff.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?
#teatrexit

HebrewMagic
Jul 19, 2012

Police Assault In Progress
All officers should battle to the death to decide who's still fit to lead

Also forget broken robot parts costume, when's Ultron-1 costume

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Was Groot Force Avegners? It probably didn't deserve to live.

• Locked thread