Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Landsknecht posted:

so apparently Shamis is back, if this is true it should be fun

he comes back every year for the AT who cares

and also to grab the pl.com server fund if he has a kid

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

and purge the server admin if the admin has anything to say about it

YouTuber
Jul 31, 2004

by FactsAreUseless

Landsknecht posted:

so apparently Shamis is back, if this is true it should be fun

It's AT season soon dummy.

Tsed
Jan 30, 2008

aaaaag drugs

Zephyrine posted:

I just linked that

You linked something with basically no description, that most of us can't access, so.

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Tsed posted:

You linked something with basically no description, that most of us can't access, so.

I thought everyone had a horde alt.

Anyway

:stare:

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Morris posted:

Wormhole exploration is great, once you get the hang of it. Just remember to only warp to relic sites that have pirate faction names (i.e. "Guristas xxxx", "Serpentis xxxxx", etc.) - anything without a pirate faction in the name will have sleepers and :rip: you. Fit for align time + a warp core stab or two with a cloak and MWD (to escape camps and bubbles) and learn to watch d-scan. You'll die a few times but make way more in the long run because lowsec exploration blows.

Learn to do that in a Heron or Imicus before getting into an Astero and you will be very hard to catch. The Astero is a ship that attracts morons because it offers a low-SP way into a covert cloak but it's actually a pretty cool ship, albeit one I haven't had much chance to mess around with yet.

You sure this is correct? I've been bouncing around wormholes (about 5) and not a single pirate faction site - only sleepers.

Landsknecht
Oct 27, 2009
I hope this person is trolling, nobody can be so unfunny and dumb

Orange Red Bull posted:

AFAIK he didn't touch the server fund at all? PL's crowdfunded a fair amount of stuff, so ya

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Zephyrine posted:

Anyway

yeah but I don't go to services because IP and pl.com because cookies

Venom Snake
Feb 19, 2014

by Nyc_Tattoo

Zephyrine posted:

Anyway

Nothing is beyond our reach

Zephyrine
Jun 10, 2014

This is what meat is supposed to be like, dingus

Venom Snake posted:

Nothing is beyond our reach

The pillow fort has withstood hundreds of GSF sieges and fought them all back. Now the squid is on the inside!

Zephyrine fucked around with this message at 21:32 on Jun 30, 2016

Baculus
Oct 25, 2007

I DID A BIG CACA IN MY DRUG STORE DIAPER

Phi230 posted:

You sure this is correct? I've been bouncing around wormholes (about 5) and not a single pirate faction site - only sleepers.

Pirate faction sites only spawn in holes C3 and below. (Possibly C4, but I'm fairly sure it's C3 and below.)

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Baculus posted:

Pirate faction sites only spawn in holes C3 and below. (Possibly C4, but I'm fairly sure it's C3 and below.)

they do not spawn in C4s

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

Zephyrine posted:

Anyway

Want one of those but for minirub

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

YouTuber posted:

It's AT season soon dummy.

RIP Dancul's dreams of leading PL to back to back victories.

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tsed posted:

That's in the requests subforum, which iirc is public to anyone who has an account on the PL forums. You don't need special permissions other than to sign up.

Orange Red Bull posted:

As usual you're wrong about something you know next to nothing about. It wasn't the server fund at all.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
So while everyone's busy doing these stupid sites I'm making 2b a night exploring because no one else seems to be doing it right now. Getting magpies and yurts like its my job

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

Goatman Sacks posted:

So while everyone's busy doing these stupid sites I'm making 2b a night exploring because no one else seems to be doing it right now. Getting magpies and yurts like its my job

Tell me your secrets. I searched nullsec and WH space for hours today and didn't find a single site.

Phi230 fucked around with this message at 22:35 on Jun 30, 2016

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

say my name

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

EVE ONLINE IS MY ENTIRE PERSONALITY BECAUSE IM A FRIENDLESS SEMILITERATE LOSER WHO WILL PEDANTICALLY DEMAND PROOF FOR BASIC THINGS LIKE GRAVITY OR THE EXISTENCE OF SELF. ASK ME ABOUT CHEATING AT TARKOV BECAUSE, WELL, SEE ABOVE

say my name

you're Globby

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

vyst posted:

You're typically not funny so you can see why it was glossed over

:boom: :agreed:

Orange Red Bull posted:

and purge the server admin if the admin has anything to say about it

Too soon.

:rip: Ander

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

you're Globby

You're god damned right. :hehe:

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

say my name

counterpoint:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

yeah that was pretty funny my friend had his safeties green

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

but yeah that character's name fits you querns

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

~SMcD

but yeah that character's name fits you querns

wasn't me, was a guy in gs_isk

Xolve
Oct 12, 2012

Well, shoot! We ain't come this far just to dump this thing in the drink. What's the nearest target opportunity?

Tsed posted:

TL;DR Shamis posted for roles in the bug section of the forum, a rando horde director told him to 'RTFM: read the loving manual' and the rest of us were waiting for :commissar: or :shobon:

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

Glory of Arioch posted:

wasn't me, was a guy in gs_isk

i know :wink:

DisgracelandUSA
Aug 11, 2011

Yeah, I gets down with the homies

You're god damned right. :hehe:

While you were doing this, we ganked 20b in freighters and had a mini podstravaganza that involved someone skill injecting a new character into thrashers to finish off a shuttle + slave pod that we failed on.

But I'm happy for you little buddy :3:

nigga crab pollock
Mar 26, 2010

by Lowtax
at first i thought the scope challenges were p neat but they are so poorly implemented that it is incredible. im serious when i say this might be one of the worst things ccp has ever implemented because of the inconsistency and the lack of information given to the player to successfully complete the challenges

1) 'scope network' makes it appear to be a worldwide event, but the challenges are different for different people. one of them is always the same for everyone, though.

2) the 'kill 10 rats' challenges can have hidden requirements that are not immediately clear and require you to mouse over them to see that you need to be in a frigate/cruiser/etc.

3) the tracking of these challenges are not consistent, some of them are doable as a group and some don't count credit as a group. some require a killing blow but others get counted without even being on grid

the thing is figuring all this poo poo out for yourself really isn't that bad, nor is just doing the sites yourself, but the horrendous pain comes from explaining this thing to 20 fuckin people when there are also other people explaining it but dont realize that half the poo poo is secretly broken because ~ccp~

nigga crab pollock fucked around with this message at 00:06 on Jul 1, 2016

1001 Arabian dicks
Sep 16, 2013

ccp sucks news at 11

DisgracelandUSA posted:

skill injecting a new character into thrashers to finish off a shuttle + slave pod that we failed on.

lol what

Zakrello
Feb 17, 2015

missile imbound

DisgracelandUSA posted:

While you were doing this, we ganked 20b in freighters and had a mini podstravaganza that involved someone skill injecting a new character into thrashers to finish off a shuttle + slave pod that we failed on.

But I'm happy for you little buddy :3:

just because we can

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

Unfunny Poster posted:

That's in the requests subforum, which iirc is public to anyone who has an account on the PL forums. You don't need special permissions other than to sign up.

As usual you're wrong about something you know next to nothing about. It wasn't the server fund at all.

ok so call it a slush fund Baghdad Bob

did he or did he not show up one day, jack some funds that were meant for something else and did ander not take exception to it??

4th Horseman
Jun 3, 2011
2 Tishu 2 NC. Titans down.

Goatman Sacks
Apr 4, 2011

by FactsAreUseless
Oh hey so remember how I was bitching about feeding bs fleets and was really stupid?

that was funny.

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011
I resubbed to fly a devoter on that fleet and held point on a titan until i died. :gfpatriot:

Hexel
Nov 18, 2011

green killboards http://evf-eve.com/services/brcat/?s=45307&b=7099300&e=95&t=favb

Rust Martialis
May 8, 2007

At night, Bavovnyatko quietly comes to the occupiers’ bases, depots, airfields, oil refineries and other places full of flammable items and starts playing with fire there

Syndic Thrass posted:

I resubbed to fly a devoter on that fleet and held point on a titan until i died. :gfpatriot:

Aww crap I logged out because I saw nobody in comms

ullerrm
Dec 31, 2012

Oh, the network slogan is true -- "watch FOX and be damned for all eternity!"

Syndic Thrass posted:

Resub to die buddies :D -1 Revelation. Soaked two DDs before dying! e: https://zkillboard.com/kill/54883159/

ullerrm fucked around with this message at 05:02 on Jul 1, 2016

Zalmun
Jan 17, 2008

It'sa me!

Nap Ghost

Goatman Sacks posted:

Oh hey so remember how I was bitching about feeding bs fleets and was really stupid?

that was funny.

Goons are stupid, news at 11.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Syndic Thrass
Nov 10, 2011

ullerrm posted:

Resub to die buddies :D -1 Revelation. Soaked two DDs before dying!

I had the window open with buying 4 plex open but no one would answer me if i could clonejump neutral alts and get dreads handed out so I just got the only armor hac I had. I pointed 1 Rag, webbed their subcap anchor, and was searching for their logi anchor hoping maybe i could kill his mwd. someone said "omg Syndic is alive?!" and I got primaried 5 seconds later :(

https://zkillboard.com/kill/54883234/

• Locked thread