Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

Bobnumerotres posted:

real gamer hours

Wish it still was for me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

STFU about your embarrassing teamspeak server where everyone wheezes and says memes out loud to each other like a bunch of loving mongoloids.

Lmao.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

STFU about your embarrassing teamspeak server where everyone wheezes and says memes out loud to each other like a bunch of loving mongoloids.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

This

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Black Baby Goku posted:

You were on at like 2am

i game in my room from midnight to high noon

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

everyone who uses an imp zone chat server should be banned

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
I'm gonna play Zestiria tomorrow. Thanks Steam.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

[talkng in the server] [severe voice crack] TOp kek. Synthy mad. Kyappa. Hang on a sec guys - MOOOOOM MORE PIZZA ROLS - *NOW*!

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

[talkng in the server] [severe voice crack] TOp kek. Synthy mad. Kyappa. Hang on a sec guys - MOOOOOM MORE PIZZA ROLS - *NOW*!
lmao

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

*the sound seven microphones make when they max out their levels because someone said "knuc u kinte mcdonalds"

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

ArfJason posted:

*the sound seven microphones make when they max out their levels because someone said "knuc u kinte mcdonalds"

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

ArfJason posted:

lmao

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

ArfJason posted:

Lol. He's gay

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

ArfJason posted:

Lol.

Knuc U Kinte
Aug 17, 2004

rediscover posted:

Lol. He's gay

Don't say gay and fag in this forum you bigoted fuckwit.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

ArfJason posted:

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

At work thinking about Zero Time Dilemma. Also going to boot up Street Fighter V -- all new story mode, loads of new Premium Costumes and an all new stage, Kanzuki Beach! #RiseUp.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
Planning to finish MGSV tonight and tomorrow

ArfJason
Sep 5, 2011
im done with exams for a while so i can game at last

C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat

In Training posted:

At work thinking about Zero Time Dilemma.

This but the new Monster Hunter demo instead.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

started 4 player tales of symphonia last night and we're continuing tonight. helll yesss

StabMasterArson
May 31, 2011

Evil Genius

Fiction
Apr 28, 2011
I'm gonna get my rating above 50 in Overwatch.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011
Im taking my ps4 to a beautiful italian girls house to play bloodborne co op along side her tonight. in 2-3 years ill probably marry her

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

I.N.R.I posted:

Im taking my ps4 to a beautiful italian girls house to play bloodborne co op along side her tonight. in 2-3 years ill probably marry her

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

I.N.R.I posted:

Whatever, kid. Not like any of us REAL GAMERS care. REAL GAMERS are alone and miserable but enjoy your casual gaming session, kid.

Not like I give a gently caress so whatever.

Go have fun, kid.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

I.N.R.I posted:

Does she have side by side tvs are or they stacked.

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Evil Eagle posted:

Does she have side by side tvs are or they stacked.

i dunno about stacked tvs. is that a thing that people do with tvs?

I.N.R.I
May 26, 2011

Retarded_Clown_ posted:

Whatever, kid. Not like any of us REAL GAMERS care. REAL GAMERS are alone and miserable but enjoy your casual gaming session, kid.

Not like I give a gently caress so whatever.

Go have fun, kid.

Thank u

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I guess it would depend on the space available for you to put two TVs in

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

yall never been with a gamer girl before? smh

Only registered members can see post attachments!

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

pwning while 69

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

HolePisser1982 posted:

yall never been with a gamer girl before? smh

Bloodborne is not a PC game.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

overwatch and gungeon. gungeon and overwatch.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Dark Souls 2, Risk of Rain, Mini Metro, Life Is Strange

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

How far are you in DS2?

discount cathouse
Mar 25, 2009

FactsAreUseless posted:

Dark Souls 2, Risk of Rain, Mini Metro, Life Is Strange

how's mini metro

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Is it fascism yet posted:

how's mini metro
Really good. A huge improvement over the old Flash beta. Sound design is brilliant.

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

In Training posted:

How far are you in DS2?
Undead Crypt. Playing a greatshield/mace Cleric. I used magic infusion on the King's Mirror to make Amana easy.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Not sure what I'll be gaming tonight. I should finish up Gone Home since I got stuck in the corner in the basement on stream and had to end it there last week.