Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Phthisis posted:

Yeah what is this, the "awkward person transforms into stunningly attractive person" thread?

You all look so good.

Join us.

One of us....One of us....One of us!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

Mocking Bird has a new favorite as of 22:06 on Sep 21, 2016

SulfurMonoxideCute
Feb 9, 2008

I was under direct orders not to die
🐵❌💀

That pink is fierce.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
Love the pink! I tried green hair, it looks awful on me.

If we're doing awkward teen years, I was 14, in a youth traditional mexican orchestra, and as grim as one can be while wearing a bright frilly yellow monstrosity (I'm looking at the camera)

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

Throwback Thursday??

Friday atm for me but still.

I know I've posted this, on this site maybe not in this thread, before.

Here is me, just after quitting smoking and just before the weight loss.

namaste

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

Grumpy selfie

Ignite Memories has a new favorite as of 06:58 on Jul 1, 2016

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

VendaGoat posted:

namaste

But you're so handsome now?? :confused:

I like your mustache

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

Mocking Bird posted:

But you're so handsome now?? :confused:

Thank you.

#ThrowbackThursday

jeff smisek
May 18, 2009

VendaGoat posted:

namaste

proud of you, my dear goat. Such misery in your eyes back then. Or maybe drunk?

VendaGoat
Nov 1, 2005

jeff smisek posted:

proud of you, my dear goat. Such misery in your eyes back then. Or maybe drunk?

How honestly do you want me to answer?

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
I don't have many old pictures of myself but here is one from when I was 18 I think. I am unfortunately not the cool asian guy.

Tiger Millionaire
Jan 25, 2014

He'll eat your kids and fire your parents!
Me in 2010 when I decided to grow a beard.

I hold a grudge against everyone who knew me back then because they tolerated that thing and didn't pin me down and shave it off.

FreshFeesh
Jun 3, 2007

Drum Solo
Headshot from my first college play:

Headshot from my last play:

taint toucher
Sep 23, 2004

Clinton1011 posted:

Transformation Post:

Me last July:

Me Today:

Me out celebrating my birthday today:

Dude, amazing work! You're looking good. If we're doing the whole transformation thing in here, I may as well post mine. Here is me in 2008. I was just finishing my undergrad and I was fat, severely depressed, in a bad relationship (which ended up as a bad marriage) and all-around hosed. If I had to guess I was around 295-300lbs there.

Fast forward to 2016. I've since lost a bunch of weight, got a bunch of therapy, lifted a weight, ended my lovely marriage and feel pretty great. As of this morning I was down to 194lbs (I'm 5'11" for reference).

I still have around 15lbs to lose but I'm almost there!

taint toucher has a new favorite as of 08:28 on Jul 1, 2016

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Post Your Picture II: but you're so handsome now??

crushing hard on most of the people itt, tbh

I'm in a laundromat in Prague. Na zdravi!

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Phthisis posted:

I don't have many old pictures of myself but here is one from when I was 18 I think. I am unfortunately not the cool asian guy.

You look like a chill and fun dude but drat that asian guy is hella cool.

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

Action Jackson! posted:

Dude, amazing work! You're looking good. If we're doing the whole transformation thing in here, I may as well post mine. Here is me in 2008. I was just finishing my undergrad and I was fat, severely depressed, in a bad relationship (which ended up as a bad marriage) and all-around hosed. If I had to guess I was around 295-300lbs there.

Fast forward to 2016. I've since lost a bunch of weight, got a bunch of therapy, lifted a weight, ended my lovely marriage and feel pretty great. As of this morning I was down to 194lbs (I'm 5'11" for reference).

I still have around 15lbs to lose but I'm almost there!

all my congratulations buddy. As someone who also shed 200 pounds including a wife I totally appreciate the selfies every time you walk by a mirror.

10 Beers
May 21, 2005

Shit! I didn't bring a knife.

Clinton1011 posted:

Transformation Post:

Me last July:

Me Today:

Happy Birthday! And as one formerly fat guy to another, awesome work!

e: Also, to Venda and ActionJackson, awesome work!

e2: Speaking of throwback, I found this picture from 2004,after I'd gotten divorced, moved home, and started working at Home Depot at age 26.

10 Beers has a new favorite as of 12:05 on Jul 1, 2016

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

The Schwa posted:

You're in prague after singapore two days ago? That part I believe, what I don't get is your perfect skin and how you don't look jetlagged at all.

Clinton1011
Jul 11, 2007

Elsa posted:

You're in prague after singapore two days ago? That part I believe, what I don't get is your perfect skin and how you don't look jetlagged at all.

I'm assuming Witch, she is going around stealing people's youth and sexyness.

Quiet Feet
Dec 14, 2009

THE HELL IS WITH THIS ASS!?

Clinton1011 posted:

Transformation Post:

Me last July:

Me Today:

drat, congrats dude.

Edit: I miss throwback Thursday, so I'm not going to post a picture of myself 18 years ago and 90 pounds heavier.

Quiet Feet has a new favorite as of 12:39 on Jul 1, 2016

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

Clinton1011 posted:

I'm assuming Witch, she is going around stealing people's youth and sexyness.

:blush:

I woke up around four thirty this morning so I'm definitely a little jetlagged. I'm now in Pardubice, which is a couple of hours out of Prague

Anagram of GINGER
Oct 3, 2014

by Smythe

The Schwa posted:

:blush:

I woke up around four thirty this morning so I'm definitely a little jetlagged. I'm now in Pardubice, which is a couple of hours out of Prague

where in the world is
The Schwa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3bjAfVLk80g&hd=1

WillOfTheGods
May 30, 2011
Jeez, so many amazing transformations! Maybe I can add one if I manage to shift my last 60 pounds, one day perhaps...

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011
I'm in the middle of what I hope will be a really good transformation :shobon: That's super inspirational Clinton, Action Jackson, and VendaGoat. You are all seriously handsome dudes and I am so happy for you!

FreshFeesh can go to hell for being born handsome though. College kids aren't supposed to look that good!! <:mad:>

Absurd Alhazred
Mar 27, 2010

by Athanatos

The Schwa posted:

So jealous. I've heard such many good things about Praha.

Phthisis
Apr 16, 2007

"Maybe some dolphins have sex for pleasure."
The cool way to visit the Czech Republic is to go to Brno and then try to find someone who speaks English and complain about the city people in Prague. (Brno is very cool)

The Schwa
Jul 1, 2008

I really liked Prague and I'm sad I only got a day to explore! We're here for the next five days, then we move again

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

Teagan has a new favorite as of 01:40 on Mar 18, 2019

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

:love::love::love:
I just turned 40. Please tell me I don't look 40.

I need this.

EmmyOk
Aug 11, 2013

Definitely in Jays league

Ignite Memories
Feb 27, 2005

You look younger than me, and I'm 28.

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I'd say 30 if I didn't know

Mocking Bird
Aug 17, 2011

HoAssHo posted:

I just turned 40. Please tell me I don't look 40.

I need this.

You have beautiful youthful skin and you could totally come clubbing with me if you wanted and all the twenty something tech bros would try to holla

Teagan
Sep 20, 2002

Out here, everything hurts.

my tag should read Bitch,cute. You do look forty, but forty trying to look 30. Embrace yourself and get rid of the kookiness and enjoy how you look behind the fear of age. You are pretty and don't need the...stuff. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being forty. Unless you are trying too hard not to be. Okay, ready for the yelling.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Pfft no way, she definitely doesn't look 40. I love your little hair flower HoAssHo :buddy:

Teagan you are looking fine as hell too, I'm in love with your snakebite!

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Teagan posted:

my tag should read Bitch,cute. You do look forty, but forty trying to look 30. Embrace yourself and get rid of the kookiness and enjoy how you look behind the fear of age. You are pretty and don't need the...stuff. There is absolutely nothing wrong with being forty. Unless you are trying too hard not to be. Okay, ready for the yelling.

eh, that's just kinda my style. I never stopped dressing the way I always have. I never thought, hey, I'm 38, so I shouldn't put this barrette in my hair. I agree there's nothing wrong with being 40 or looking 40, but it's also pretty normal to be slightly bummed for a minute upon turning 40. I'm not all broken up about it or trying to look or act younger than I am or anything.

Kind of a weird comment, really.

Anyhow, thanks everyone else. I'm less bummed.

EmmyOk posted:

Definitely in Jays league

lol

Sweet As Sin
May 8, 2007

Hee-ho!!!

Grimey Drawer
I like the glasses, I like the hair flower, and the makeup, and I think all of it suits you, HoAssHo.

titties
May 10, 2012

They're like two suicide notes stuffed into a glitter bra

HoAssHo posted:

I need this.

Hi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HoAssHo
Mar 10, 2005

Sweet As Sin posted:

I like the glasses, I like the hair flower, and the makeup, and I think all of it suits you, HoAssHo.

Thanks, and bringing up the makeup made me think of this public service announcement I'd like to make:

DO NOT OVER-PLUCK YOUR EYEBROWS

In the 90's very thin eyebrows were in style and I plucked my poo poo into pencil thin lines for a few years. What I didn't know is that it's super easy to damage the follicle so that the hairs simply never grow back. So now I'm stuck with drawing them on and filling them in for, like, ever so I don't look weird. It's annoying.