Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
ddiddles
Oct 21, 2008

Roses are red, violets are blue, I'm a schizophrenic and so am I
I landed in London yesterday and confirm all the good looking women aren't speaking English.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

Roylicious posted:

I didn't think this deserved its own thread really but check out another example of the UK being pants on head retarded:

http://www.newsweek.com/man-who-must-tell-police-24-hours-sex-threatens-hunger-strike-476494?piano_t=1

Dude goes to trial for rape, is acquitted, the state tells him he has to give them 24 hours notice if he is going to be having sex as he is a 'risk' otherwise he will be violating the law.

Haha what is wrong with you people?
Involving the police in your planned sexual activities, in a country known for sexual activity with pigs? That's british humour for you.

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy
What if you plan sexual activity and it doesn't happen, do you go to jail too ?

Do you get a social worker next to the bed checking the rapeyness ? Do they give you a pig?

unpacked robinhood fucked around with this message at 17:23 on Jul 1, 2016

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

henpod posted:

I am an english living in London, AMA!

How much do you pay for your tiny, awful apartment?

unpacked robinhood
Feb 18, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

EL BROMANCE posted:

How much do you pay for your tiny, awful apartment?

And did you get a love u card for your noisy and antisocial paki/polish neighbour after the vote ?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

i got one of those and im not even polish, i just mumble and drink a lot

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Roylicious posted:

I didn't think this deserved its own thread really but check out another example of the UK being pants on head retarded:

http://www.newsweek.com/man-who-must-tell-police-24-hours-sex-threatens-hunger-strike-476494?piano_t=1

Dude goes to trial for rape, is acquitted, the state tells him he has to give them 24 hours notice if he is going to be having sex as he is a 'risk' otherwise he will be violating the law.

Haha what is wrong with you people?

I have sooooo many questions about this, you wouldn't believe it. But lets start with the important stuff: does making out count? Oral? And if you have a gf, do you just hand in a weekly sex plan? What happens if you don't keep to your sex plan, if there is a delay?

Wipfmetz
Oct 12, 2007

Sitzen ein oder mehrere Wipfe in einer Lore, so kann man sie ueber den Rand der Lore hinausschauen sehen.

waitwhatno posted:

I have sooooo many questions about this, you wouldn't believe it. But lets start with the important stuff: does making out count? Oral? And if you have a gf, do you just hand in a weekly sex plan? What happens if you don't keep to your sex plan, if there is a delay?
I don't think you'll get a girlfriend if you have to schedule your sex with the police.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
It's good imo that George Osborne's "I'm going to gently caress the poor with an emergency budget" idea has subtled morphed within days to "we cannot balance the budget by 2020 and I am easing austerity because it has been a disaster politically, has never seriously been applied anywhere other than local government anyway, and the ratings agencies that were going to downgrade us already have because of this whole Brexit thing".

GABA ghoul
Oct 29, 2011

Wipfmetz posted:

I don't think you'll get a girlfriend if you have to schedule your sex with the police.

Don't give up hope yet, there's a lid for every pot.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
On the topics of Sex and Brexit (ye-e-ah)...
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/526919/Hordes-eastern-European-Union-prostitutes-charging-10-flood-UK-Brexit-close-borders

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
I just start bustin some caps

quote:

But now many are concerned that legions of women will try to get into the UK before the borders are tightened.

:jerkbag:

Sounds like typical conservative hysterics to me tbh.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
We can't call these phenomenon the Sexit. The Sexodus?

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Lol typical Star. 'Borders finally close', except the fact it's looking like any trade deal will keep them exactly the same. 'Countries such as Romanian', yeah I can't take you seriously if you don't know the name of the goddamn countries.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

EL BROMANCE posted:

Lol typical Star. 'Borders finally close', except the fact it's looking like any trade deal will keep them exactly the same. 'Countries such as Romanian', yeah I can't take you seriously if you don't know the name of the goddamn countries.

I'm left wondering if they're pro or anti Brexit. Do they really think more people will become anti-brexit at the idea of sex workers costing less?

"Uh y-yeah i'm completely against the idea of foreign sex workers charging 20 pounds for a blowjob, I do not want a barely legal russian-accented lady humming on my balls for slave wages" *walks into voting booth, checks Leave w/ erect dick*

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
They don't know they haven't thought about it they're just worried about Eastern European prostitutes corrupting their kids or whatever like they always are.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Neurolimal posted:

I'm left wondering if they're pro or anti Brexit. Do they really think more people will become anti-brexit at the idea of sex workers costing less?

"Uh y-yeah i'm completely against the idea of foreign sex workers charging 20 pounds for a blowjob, I do not want a barely legal russian-accented lady humming on my balls for slave wages" *walks into voting booth, checks Leave w/ erect dick*

Hmm I've got an idea. It's like uber, but for prostitutes.

Ika
Dec 30, 2004
Pure insanity

"Michael Gove says he would give the NHS £100m per week by 2020 if he is prime minister."

Boy that sounds familiar...

Dreddout
Oct 1, 2015

You must stay drunk on writing so reality cannot destroy you.

EL BROMANCE posted:

Hmm I've got an idea. It's like uber, but for prostitutes.

POSR

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Fukr

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

hookr you loving morons

how are you going to disrupt nightwalking with an innovative app-based e-solution if you can't even get the branding right

wit
Jul 26, 2011
Reminder: My world is unaffected. But you can't escape crimes with two passports. Angry deporting Homeland Sec has informed me.

Ride The Gravitron
May 2, 2008

by FactsAreUseless
So when should I start shopping on amazon uk to beat out usa prices?

Young Freud
Nov 26, 2006

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

hookr you loving morons

how are you going to disrupt nightwalking with an innovative app-based e-solution if you can't even get the branding right

Wrong, this is UK only, it has to be £Her.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
HAH britain decided to do a thing within the next 2 years, AND NOTHING HAS CHANGED. checkmate lieberal cuckolds! hahaha i'm loving smart!

CharlestonJew
Jul 7, 2011

Illegal Hen

Ika posted:

"Michael Gove says he would give the NHS £100m per week by 2020 if he is prime minister."

Boy that sounds familiar...

That's a brilliant strategy by the other guy to ruin Gove's credibility

PANIC ON FUNKOTRON
Jan 7, 2006

EARL IS A FAT CUNT
You lot still banging on about this? Turn it in boys.

Jose Mengelez
Sep 11, 2001

by Azathoth
i doubt i'll even be alive still by the time the uk reaches a new trade agreement with the continent, i basically shouldn't have voted,

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

This is timely.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/education/2016/07/01/naked-don-a-cambridge-academics-protest-against-brexit/

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me

quote:

'Brexit leaves Britain naked': Cambridge academic stages nude protest against outcome of EU referendum

Oh??

....... oh. Dunno what I expect really.

Roylicious
Feb 21, 2012

Braver than the cops
ain't afraid of no chaps
If they steppin up on me
Goddamn British

quote:

“This was a standard meeting about the teaching of economics and we moved away from her state of dress. We remained silent on that issue and managed to get through the agenda in the meeting.”

"Let's just politely ignore this chaps and stiff upper lip through this meeting shall we?"

e: lol forever at the UK

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

CharlestonJew posted:

That's a brilliant strategy by the other guy to ruin Gove's credibility
I mean the fact he said repeatedly "uh some people just don't have it in them to be PM, I'm one of them" is the kind of thing Labour are just going to play time after time after time after time in the 2020 election if he somehow gets in ahead of May.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

Roylicious posted:

Goddamn British

"Let's just politely ignore this chaps and stiff upper lip through this meeting shall we?"

e: lol forever at the UK

Lollipop Lady sounded exciting and dirty but it seems like it's just a school crossing guard.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
im the swastika duckling

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat

ddiddles posted:

I landed in London yesterday and confirm all the good looking women aren't speaking English.

the best thing about English women is that they're not Australian women

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Roylicious posted:

Oh??

....... oh. Dunno what I expect really.

Other countries get Femen, the UK gets someone you wouldn't want to see getting naked, get naked.

Archer666
Dec 27, 2008
https://www.theguardian.com/media/2016/jul/01/rejected-remain-campaign-posters-revealed-by-ad-agencies?CMP=twt_a-media_b-gdnmedia

This shouldn't have been rejected

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

vichy propaganda best propaganda

• Locked thread