Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Isn't Trump's whole thing that you shouldn't have to Press 1 any more?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

etalian posted:

So which Trump haters would you like to punish with your cock?

You dont pick and choose, its one of those "lets withhold sex until..." things. They're all punished by having a hypothetical encounter with a vienna sausage attached to a racist taken off the table.

Intel&Sebastian
Oct 20, 2002

colonel...
i'm trying to sneak around
but i'm dummy thicc
and the clap of my ass cheeks
keeps alerting the guards!

Joementum posted:

Christ, you joke but I wonder if it really is to pre-empt them hearing a "numero dos" attached toba super generic fundraising hotline.

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

I've been wondering what was up with that ad, I've been seeing it for like the past week or so.

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Joementum posted:

I actually called the number for the hell of it. It says "Press one to support Donald Trump as our next President." I didn't press it.

Three Olives
Apr 10, 2005

Don't forget Hitler's contributions to medicine.

Joementum posted:

I couldn't give a poo poo about the "Press 1" stuff but it drives me crazy that when I call my city it says "For information in Spanish press 2. Para obtener información en la prensa española 2"

I don't understand this, what could possibly be the subset of people that need instructions to request Spanish in English?

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Deteriorata posted:

I actually called the number for the hell of it. It says "Press one to support Donald Trump as our next President." I didn't press it.
What were the other options?

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ

Samurai Sanders posted:

Shouting "TRUMP!" and hanging up, obviously.

FetusSlapper
Jan 6, 2005

by exmarx

Three Olives posted:

I couldn't give a poo poo about the "Press 1" stuff but it drives me crazy that when I call my city it says "For information in Spanish press 2. Para obtener información en la prensa española 2"

I don't understand this, what could possibly be the subset of people that need instructions to request Spanish in English?

In Texas I assume its to reduce the number of angry citizens complaining about agenda 21 messages being conveyed in Mexican.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I'm enjoying the dynamic Trump has going where he spends half his time in front of a Teleprompter for his own ads, then spends the rest of his time making material for Clinton's ads

Peak efficiency

http://www.hulu.com/watch/2340

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

Those of you goofing on Da Yoopers need to know we're drat proud of our crazy Finnish-Americans surviving in Northern Michigan.

See: Escanaba In Da Moonlight

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7iwiSj87aE

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

Samurai Sanders posted:

There were no others.

Zeroisanumber
Oct 23, 2010

Nap Ghost

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

Those of you goofing on Da Yoopers need to know we're drat proud of our crazy Finnish-Americans surviving in Northern Michigan.

Ishpeming or bust.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Three Olives posted:

people who care about phone stuff really need to relax

Caros
May 14, 2008

Bunleigh posted:

Terrorists are allowed to cut off heads. It's in the rules, look it up.

The new air bud movie is going to be a bit dark for my taste.

Samurai Sanders
Nov 4, 2003

Pillbug

Zas posted:

people who care about phone stuff really need to relax
It's just a proxy for wanting America to be monolingual but give up, it's very deliberately not.

Mia Wasikowska
Oct 7, 2006

Samurai Sanders posted:

It's just a proxy for wanting America to be monolingual but give up, it's very deliberately not.

there's definitely that, I get it, but I think there's something about phones that make the whole thing more aggravating to some people. I don't know what I mean exactly

blue squares
Sep 28, 2007

Deteriorata posted:

My god man, you've saved us all!

Deteriorata
Feb 6, 2005

blue squares posted:

My god man, you've saved us all!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

MysteriousStranger posted:

Actually, you could just do it the way the Clinton Foundation does!

The scandal there is that foreign donors donate to various other foundations, those foundations donate to other foundations, and eventually you have some look good Canadian donating to the Clinton Foundation for do goodery in Africa, even though the money came from Saudi's who own African slaves and then get an arms deal and the foundation gets Clinton's and socialites rich. It's really easy to move money from non profit, to ngo, to bank, to non profit all over the globe. You get all the right people in the right cities nice and rich as they take their slice, and it's clean when it hits the final target.

It's just the nature of how global things are now.

What's the problem here? This seems like the perfect solution. It allows Americans to virtue signal that slavery is bad while still being allowed to purchase slave made goods.

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

DrPlump posted:

What's the problem here? This seems like the perfect solution. It allows Americans to virtue signal that slavery is bad while still being allowed to purchase slave made goods.

HOLY poo poo CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF THIS VIRTUE SIGNALING

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
I know it seems basically every anti-hillary poster on this site uses the same language as all the crazy MRAs and other alt-right weirdos but I assure you this is just coincidence.

AARP LARPer
Feb 19, 2005

THE DARK SIDE OF SCIENCE BREEDS A WEAPON OF WAR

Buglord

Karl Sharks posted:

jesus that is embarrassing, 40 loving dollars?

Hey, that's a fancy dinner, my friend!

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Tatum Girlparts posted:

I know it seems basically every anti-hillary poster on this site uses the same language as all the crazy MRAs and other alt-right weirdos but I assure you this is just coincidence.

I assure you it is not. Donald Trump is the red pill gamer gate choice for president. We hijacked the GOP and soon we will cripple America.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/730209164295864320

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Donald Trump's campaign against Hillary is about ethics in politics!

Also shes a woman.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Tatum Girlparts posted:

i'm still amazed & delighted that every right-wing poster in the thread came out as a 9/11 truther at the same time. almost like some kind of... conspiracy...

HUGE PUBES A PLUS
Apr 30, 2005

DrPlump posted:

I assure you it is not. Donald Trump is the red pill gamer gate choice for president. We hijacked the GOP and soon we will cripple America.

https://twitter.com/mitchellvii/status/730209164295864320

Read his twitter name as @mitchiavelli

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

HUGE PUBES A PLUS posted:

I like how back in the day nativists saw Swedes, Danes and Norwegian immigrants as good ideal white people, while Finns were seen as weird sub-humans.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
So Donald Trump has come out today and said he'd ban all Muslims from entering the United States until further notice if elected. This would apply to not only immigrants, but tourists, and even possibly US citizens currently abroad.

Outrageous and incendiary? Possibly, but he's also popular, so how do such ideas become accepted in the mainstream? Because of undue SJW influence in the media, classroom and politics, and their refusal to address reality.

The average person sees ISIS, and the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino and draws a logical link vetween violence and Islam. The media and politicians refuse to acknowledge this, and repeat the old 'no true scotsman' fallacy that none of this has anything to do with Islam. SJWs create a climate where nobody can talk about this publicly for fear of losing their job or friends, so their only resort to try to effect change via the privacy of the ballot box.

The problem is, the only people willing to take this issue on are the nutjobs like Trump, and predictably they not only go over the top, but they also bring a ton of other toxic policies with them in other areas (mainly policies that benefit the rich). But the average voter, who isn't on Twitter or Tumblr, and outnumber SJW types by a large percentage, feel this is a small price to pay in order to finally have someone - anyone - echo their concerns.

This is the true danger of the SJW phenomenon. Not that they'll gain any real power themselves (they're just a tiny but influential minority that few would vote for), but that the backlash they generate by censoring speech and ideas and denying reality will lead to the election of genuinely right-wing, ultra-conservative governments, who will tackle such issues, with the recent unprecedented electoral success of the National Front in France as an example.

The UK public recently re-elected the deeply unpopular Conservatives back in power due to Labour being taken over by SJWs. They decided their hated economic policies were a small price to pay to prevent Labour's disastrous social policies taking root (such as making criticising Islam a crime). Rather than learn a lesson from this Labour instead doubled-down and elected as leader a guy who wants to introduce gender segregated public transport in order to 'prevent rape'. O_o.

This is what I fear. Not the SJWs, but as a true liberal myself, them inadvertently taking us into an age of people like Trump running our countries into the ground for personal gain as the only alternative to their insanity.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Naw most people see the problem is fundamentalism and not the religion as a whole.

Using the same logic, now that Trump is apparently extremely concerned with LGBT issues, he should also ban Christians from entering the country because of all the terror inflicted upon LGBT people by them

Bunleigh
Jun 6, 2005

by exmarx

I'm trying to place that announcer voice and I think it sounds like some late night ad where they're trying to recruit people that have been injured by their dryer for a class action suit.

DrPlump
Oct 5, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Epic High Five posted:

Naw most people see the problem is fundamentalism and not the religion as a whole.

Using the same logic, now that Trump is apparently extremely concerned with LGBT issues, he should also ban Christians from entering the country because of all the terror inflicted upon LGBT people by them

The thing to understand about the people who support Hillary is that their intention is not really to help the needy. How could it be? It’s been proven a hundred different ways that most of the people coming in this crisis aren’t the ones in need, and that money spent on them would benefit far more people if it were spent in other ways. If your goal was to be a moral utilitarian and help as many people as possible, building camps in Germany to house unemployed twenty-somethings from Africa is not effective at helping those dying in Syria, how could it be? No one is dumb enough to think it is.

But the “REFUGEES WELCOME” types have a different motivation, known as “virtue signaling.” Social Justice is the new religion, and diversity and multiculturalism are now Jesus and Mother Mary. Refugees welcome posters are the new rosary beads. They are showing what upstanding citizens they are by displaying their loyalty to their new Jesus. It actually has nothing to do with a desire to help the refugees because if this was the desire, they would want to take measures to make sure that resources are used effectively and on people who are in real need. They don’t want that.

But this “narrative” that the establishment has constructed, to which the left has sworn its allegiance, is extremely useful to the establishment. Because it’s got people arguing about islamophobia, white privilege, and other fake bullshit instead of talking about the real question – which is why the gently caress do the governments of Europe want to fill the continent with hostile Islamic ghettos?

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

discoukulele
Jan 16, 2010

Yes Sir, I Can Boogie
Sooo... I just found this. (GoT spoilers kinda.)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WjUmj_4ejOk

EDIT: lol 60/35

discoukulele fucked around with this message at 02:10 on Jul 2, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

as a GamerGate MRA red pill community member, let me tell you about what is best for minorities and also I will tell you what you're thinking

Maybe people think that the GOP, and young GOPers especially, are regressive and hateful shitbags just trying to ram through anything privileging the white rich bloc at any expense isn't because of a nefarious plot by scheming Jews 'globalists', but rather people think that because they have a long long history of doing so

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!

Bunleigh posted:

I'm trying to place that announcer voice and I think it sounds like some late night ad where they're trying to recruit people that have been injured by their dryer for a class action suit.

This sunday SUNDAY SUNDAY

Vladimir Putin
Mar 17, 2007

by R. Guyovich

DrPlump posted:

So Donald Trump has come out today and said he'd ban all Muslims from entering the United States until further notice if elected. This would apply to not only immigrants, but tourists, and even possibly US citizens currently abroad.

Outrageous and incendiary? Possibly, but he's also popular, so how do such ideas become accepted in the mainstream? Because of undue SJW influence in the media, classroom and politics, and their refusal to address reality.

The average person sees ISIS, and the attacks in Paris and San Bernardino and draws a logical link vetween violence and Islam. The media and politicians refuse to acknowledge this, and repeat the old 'no true scotsman' fallacy that none of this has anything to do with Islam. SJWs create a climate where nobody can talk about this publicly for fear of losing their job or friends, so their only resort to try to effect change via the privacy of the ballot box.

The problem is, the only people willing to take this issue on are the nutjobs like Trump, and predictably they not only go over the top, but they also bring a ton of other toxic policies with them in other areas (mainly policies that benefit the rich). But the average voter, who isn't on Twitter or Tumblr, and outnumber SJW types by a large percentage, feel this is a small price to pay in order to finally have someone - anyone - echo their concerns.

This is the true danger of the SJW phenomenon. Not that they'll gain any real power themselves (they're just a tiny but influential minority that few would vote for), but that the backlash they generate by censoring speech and ideas and denying reality will lead to the election of genuinely right-wing, ultra-conservative governments, who will tackle such issues, with the recent unprecedented electoral success of the National Front in France as an example.

The UK public recently re-elected the deeply unpopular Conservatives back in power due to Labour being taken over by SJWs. They decided their hated economic policies were a small price to pay to prevent Labour's disastrous social policies taking root (such as making criticising Islam a crime). Rather than learn a lesson from this Labour instead doubled-down and elected as leader a guy who wants to introduce gender segregated public transport in order to 'prevent rape'. O_o.

This is what I fear. Not the SJWs, but as a true liberal myself, them inadvertently taking us into an age of people like Trump running our countries into the ground for personal gain as the only alternative to their insanity.

The ban is stupid because (among other reasons) its unenforceable. You can't tell who is a Muslim or not just by looking at them.

The Glumslinger
Sep 24, 2008

Coach Nagy, you want me to throw to WHAT side of the field?

Hair Elf

shiksa posted:

Rubio won Minnesota. Rubio!

They just thought they were voting for Ricky

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
Hmm, believable, but also, Bill Kristol

https://twitter.com/BillKristol/status/749040444827430912

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Probation
Can't post for 5 hours!
Can't beat RODHAM KILTON though

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Flavahbeast
Jul 21, 2001

discoukulele posted:

Sooo... I just found this. (GoT spoilers kinda.)
another classic meme from the folks at rapeable.com

• Locked thread