Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Josuke Higashikata posted:

No DiU onward tankos
MAN gently caress this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

Maybe this is overly optimistic of me but while I really can't accurately measure the increase of popularity for Jojo, just going based off of my own circle of friends/experience when I'm talking with other people it's getting bigger so I kinda think we'll get DIU eventually... eventually.

Three of my friends started watching it this week, none of them normally watch anime at all outside of watching OPM when it aired.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah Part 4 is happening probably and right now Viz has to get ready for releasing Part 3 JoJoniums. The worrying thing is that JoJoniums come out like once every three months, assumingly due to printing hardbacks I guess?, and there are nine Part 3 ones and I just can't see Viz taking three years for this and then saying OKAY, Part 4, on the way. I'm guessing it'll be whenever that Part 4 blu-ray comes out, but man that'll be like this time next year and I'm mad!

I would love to see the numbers for Viz's JoJoniums, because I feel like it's honestly just me and maybe three or four of you other wackos and that's it. I'd also like to see Crunchyroll's JoJo numbers all throughout.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

The problem is when you have the theoretical option of Diamond is Unbreakable

[ ] Now
[ ] Later

There's only one correct choice.

I can't afford the JoJoniums anymore but I still want them.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

i really like rohan has been handled so far in the anime, so it'll be cool to see how he's worked into future events.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

I'm looking forward to seeing the best boy of all time. Kureiji "Crazy Diamond" Daiyamondo, AKA, クレイジー・D, AKA, MY BEST FRIEND, AKA, NOT YOURS, punch that smug mangaka right in his teeth.

And then in his everything.

standard owl
Jan 9, 2011

I'm extremely looking forward to Rohan punching a child, and then himself in the face during RPS kid.

Begemot
Oct 14, 2012

The One True Oden

I'm looking forward to Rohan letting his house burn down out of stubborn pride.

Also Mikitaka in general. There wasn't enough of him in part 4, hopefully he's around for some bonus hang-out scenes in the anime.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Let's just cut to the chase and say we're looking forward to all of Rohan. Including him exploding.

I finished Vento Aureo the other day, and yep those were some bad scans, alright.

I didn't expect Bruno to go from first minor antagonist to my outright favorite character in part 5. It probably helps that he stopped smiling after his introduction, and the licking thing never comes up again. Makes him far less creepy.

The scans made it difficult to follow what was going on in action scenes towards the end, so I'm hoping the new translation will make things clearer for me. I didn't really like how the Diavolo fight ended as it is. Something's bother me about it, but I can't put it into words.

I was happy to see Polnareff again. Even if he got the poo poo end of the stick.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

I'm looking forward to seeing the best boy of all time. Kureiji "Crazy Diamond" Daiyamondo, AKA, クレイジー・D, AKA, MY BEST FRIEND, AKA, NOT YOURS, punch that smug mangaka right in his teeth.

And then in his everything.
Crazy Diamond is going to punch Rohan in the face and then through a wall of his own house so hard, Pink Dark Boy goes on hiatus and I am very excited for that, gently caress you Rohan.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Where did Rohan touch you? Show us on Surface.

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

polnareff had a hard life, so honestly, being stuck inside of a turtle as some sort of weird soul ghost is probably a vacation

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

He touched me in my book face and I didn't appreciate it. I've got some gently caress offs right here for him.

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Moltrey posted:

Crazy Diamond is going to punch Rohan in the face and then through a wall of his own house so hard, Pink Dark Boy goes on hiatus and I am very excited for that, gently caress you Rohan.

That's okay, Rohan doesn't acknowledge your existence, so he doesn't care.

Waffleman_
Jan 20, 2011

I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna I don't wanna!!!

I'm surprised Araki never made a oneshot of a typical Dark Pink Boy chapter.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012

Waffleman_ posted:

he's not skilled enough

No Dignity
Oct 15, 2007

Whilst Rohan is a great character and every nearly every chapter around him is pure gold, he deserves everything which happens to him

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
Yeah I wanna make it clear, Rohan's really good. He's a good character whose presence I enjoy, but he's such an rear end in a top hat and he sucks and I enjoy every tragedy and hardship that befalls him, gently caress off Rohan. #TeamJosuke The Jim Lahey of The Morioh Park Boys.

MonsieurChoc
Oct 12, 2013

Every species can smell its own extinction.
I can't wait for his house to burn down. :allears:

Johnny Joestar
Oct 21, 2010

Don't shoot him?

rohan being is an rear end in a top hat is part of why he's a good character

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
I can't wait for Rohan to do the right thing out of sheer spite.

Bad Seafood
Dec 10, 2010

If you must blink, do it now.

multijoe posted:

Whilst Rohan is a great character and every nearly every chapter around him is pure gold, he deserves everything which happens to him

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe
i like your steiner meme avatar, seafood

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
It's a good meme and a good av

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.
Steiner is a cool guy from a cool game.

Llab
Dec 28, 2011

PEPSI FOR VG BABE
Of all the various Stands I've seen so far, the one that is activated by attempted suicide is peak dark comedy to me.

Expect My Mom
Nov 18, 2013

by Smythe

Baal posted:

It's a good meme and a good av

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

Steiner is a cool guy from a cool game.

all very true facts

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

https://twitter.com/nonbiri_296/status/749034366987231232

Arsonist Daria
Feb 27, 2011

Requiescat in pace.

hmmmm okay but where's the woman in stilettos stomping on it

ZenMasterBullshit
Nov 2, 2011

Restaurant de Nouvelles "À Table" Proudly Presents:
A Climactic Encounter Ending on 1 Negate and a Dream

Lumberjack Bonanza posted:

hmmmm okay but where's the woman in stilettos stomping on it

CakeStomps.com

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Do not bully Damo Tamaki.

FirstAidKite
Nov 8, 2009
I forget, when Bruno's soul was put into Diavolo's body for a bit, was Bruno still on the verge of death with his soul fading away and pretty much surviving on leftover Gold Experience Life?

I'm wondering if it's possible for Giorno to just dump out a trash can and assemble a new body for Polnareff

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

I just watched the latest anime episode with my husband, who knows nothing about the manga. (I at least have vague or spotty knowledge of the manga)

Hubby: "Can't attack him? ...set fire to his house."

It was so drat hard not to crack up laughing. How many episodes till I can say something?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Around 13 or 14 eps at a guess.

Bifauxnen
Aug 12, 2010

Curses! Foiled again!

drat, that's a long time, but I'm certain I'll remember when it happens.

The Sandman
Jun 23, 2013

Okay!

So, I've, like, designed a really sweet attack plan that I'm calling Attack Plan Ded Moroz, like "Deadmau5!"

WUB!

Waffleman_ posted:

Pink Dark Boy is Jojolion.

Trufax.

yeah actually they will
Aug 18, 2012
Rohan would never name a main character after Josuke

Okuyasu Nijimura
May 31, 2015

no they will not posted:

Rohan would never name a main character after Josuke

Maybe he thinks what's been done to his body is a fitting punishment

Rohan is wrong a lot.

Josuke Higashikata