Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost

NTT posted:

I'm glad you continue you tradition of shamelessly playing broken champions

I can't handle skill based champs like ezreal or zed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Fruit is proof that the gods exist and love us.

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
They aren't good, so I agree. Why play those champs when you can play a faceroll ap champ

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

the most skill based champion in league is top lane nunu

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Okay real talk though I feel like Lissandra is hard as gently caress. Her power spikes are very specific and small windows and after a certain point you can basically only ult yourself.

im old rick bitch
Oct 19, 2004

How does it feel?

Endorph posted:

spamming the nunubot laugh in between snowballs is p demanding

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

rabidsquid posted:

Okay real talk though I feel like Lissandra is hard as gently caress. Her power spikes are very specific and small windows and after a certain point you can basically only ult yourself.

I dont feel like this is true at all.

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yj3QkD3NJOU

Okay there's some synergy here that ends up being hilarious

Tyty
Feb 20, 2012

Night-vision Goggles Equipped!

A friend and I tested it, and you can also drop an entire Heimer nest on someone since it also warps allied minions.

It'd be funny if stuff like J4 ult counted as minions for the Ryze ult, but I'm not sure if they do after they fixed Sejuani pushing them out of the way way back when.

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
This is League, remember. Be prepared to warp in Singed poison clouds and Gangplank cannonballs and ton of poo poo you didn't know existed.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Endorph posted:

top lane nunu is the surprise counter to heimer top that makes heimer top players finally experience what it is like to be hard countered

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

The secret to good health is a balanced diet and unstable healing radiation
Lipstick Apathy

Meat Recital posted:

This is League, remember. Be prepared to warp in Singed poison clouds and Gangplank cannonballs and ton of poo poo you didn't know existed.

Eagerly awaiting him teleporting blocking fields like how Syndra could throw the invisible wall near TT's platform. Also we're only thinking about obvious bugs, I'm hoping for the "Zed's q makes all minions spawn at 30% hp" tier of bug where if you teleport a creep while it's spawning it prevents baron from dealing damage to soulstealer vlad or something.

Also it'll give Rengar 100% CDR again somehow.

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I look forward to being able to teleport baron out of the pit and into the midlane

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
I look forward to a Caitlyn/Teemo/Shaco/Nunu/Ryze Nightmare Comp

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

I look forward to a Caitlyn/Teemo/Shaco/Nunu/Ryze Nightmare Comp

the nightmare team comp is like a fast split push team just suddenly appearing in your base

Elentor
Dec 14, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Taciturn Tactician posted:

Eagerly awaiting him teleporting blocking fields like how Syndra could throw the invisible wall near TT's platform.

Wait, what?
Is there a video of that?

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Elentor posted:

Wait, what?
Is there a video of that?

E: wrong video, I can't find the right one anymore. I think it was in a previous thread.

Taciturn Tactician fucked around with this message at 22:19 on Jul 1, 2016

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

my mouse is dying and i need a new mouse to replace it if i want to continue playing the game, but i looked up my mouse model on amazon(the microsoft intellimouse optical 1.1) and it costs 200 dollars on amazon. there is no way in loving hell i am going to pay 200 dollars for that. my question is, how does the microsoft basic mouse compare for feel? obviously i can tweak settings around to get it similar but yeah

E: i found it on newegg for a bit cheaper if i get it imported from china, but if i could save money on my mouse that would be ideal. with mice i like the cheaper the better but getting the same model might be good too, unless the basic mouse is comparable..? in which case it is like a free burger. score

pog boyfriend fucked around with this message at 09:40 on Jul 2, 2016

Camel Camus
Jun 16, 2009

Mais, non, je suis fantastique!

I don't think Zyra's nerfs this patch were what was needed to bring her in line. Having more or less free poke from those loving plants with 750 range is still absurd and that's what needs to go. Having said that, I'm going to ride this gravy train as far up through plat as it'll take me.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless
In what universe can you not just buy a Razer Abyssus for like 23 bucks

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

NTT posted:

i like the feel of older mice better, i tried using gaming mice and they are uncomfortable to me

Mierenneuker
Apr 28, 2010

We're all going to experience changes in our life but only the best of us will qualify for front row seats.

NTT posted:

Mice without thumb buttons are icky.

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

pog boyfriend posted:

i like the feel of older mice better, i tried using gaming mice and they are uncomfortable to me

But did you try Razer's Abyssus

Kokoro Wish
Jul 23, 2007

Post? What post? Oh wow.
I had nothing to do with THAT.
Get a Cyborg R.A.T.

itsjustdrew
May 13, 2014
The more you quote me, the worse I post :smug:
ASK ME ABOUT HOW I DON'T NEED TO READ TO PLAY LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

pog boyfriend posted:

dont know if you've seen / tried a G502 proteus core, but I enjoy mine, I have big hands and I palm grip, It's quite comfortable.

Taciturn Tactician
Jan 27, 2011

Lipstick Apathy

Camel Camus posted:

I don't think Zyra's nerfs this patch were what was needed to bring her in line. Having more or less free poke from those loving plants with 750 range is still absurd and that's what needs to go. Having said that, I'm going to ride this gravy train as far up through plat as it'll take me.

They did remove that, though. Now her plants are no longer free poke if you stay near the wave because they'll target closer minions first before you.

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

me: i prefer the feel of older mice... something about the more minimalist design with them, as well as the smaller profile just feels right to me

league of legends thread: BUT HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT THE KRAKKEN GX-5670 MAJOR LEAGUE PRO. THAT poo poo IS BIGGER THAN A loving XBOX, HAS THREE LIGHT UP PROGRAMMABLE MOUSE WHEELS, AND LOOKS HIGH TECH AS gently caress :black101: :dota101:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

"old mice" son, my "mouse" is so old its actually just a rock i pound on the desk and use to gesture with, shouting at my computer to do what i want

its curtains for Kevin
Nov 14, 2011

Just kidding!

Life is meaningless

pog boyfriend posted:

me: i prefer the feel of older mice... something about the more minimalist design with them, as well as the smaller profile just feels right to me

league of legends thread: A FINE CHOICE...BUT WHY ARE YOU ASKING US INSTEAD OF A THREAD IN YCS

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

the gently caress man. i did not say that

Coco Rodreguiz
Jan 12, 2007

Peckerhead isn't used enough as an insult if you ask me.
I have a gaming mouse with two thumb buttons. I only use them to spam my laugh and dance though. What else would I use them for?

Safety Scissors
Feb 21, 2012

by FactsAreUseless
Wards

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
If you're talking mice and not immediately buying a God drat Razer(tm) Deathadder(tm) I unironically pity your sad brains

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy
Let's become the counter strike thread for a bit

Post your sens
600dpi@45 mouse speed in game

WIFEY WATCHDOG
Jun 25, 2012

Yeah, well I don't trust this guy. I think he regifted, he degifted, and now he's using an upstairs invite as a springboard to a Super Bowl sex romp.

Luna Was Here posted:

If you're talking mice and not immediately buying a God drat Razer(tm) Deathadder(tm) I unironically pity your sad brains

Whoa, realist post I ever saw. Deathadder is loving primo. Buy the fuckin snake mouse

Kashuno
Oct 9, 2012

Where the hell is my SWORD?
Grimey Drawer
I play league with a wii u Gamepad

Methanar
Sep 26, 2013

by the sex ghost
I was dumb and bought a deathadder.

The scroll wheel doesn't work right, it often shoots off to the far right corner for no reason and just in the last week it's started double clicking when I single click.

It's only like 4 (?) years old. The first two issues have been around forever though.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Methanar posted:

The scroll wheel doesn't work right, it often shoots off to the far right corner for no reason and just in the last week it's started double clicking when I single click.

It's only like 4 (?) years old. The first two issues have been around forever though.
Had the same issue with mine, the double-clicking was more annoying browsing the web than in game. Bought a Steel Series and it works so much better

Luna Was Here
Mar 21, 2013

Lipstick Apathy

Methanar posted:

I've had two DA's, never had any issues with it other than the wearing down of the LMB which has been a problem for any mouse I've had

iSurrender
Aug 25, 2005
Now with 22% more apathy!
I have a $15 mouse that has 2 thumb buttons which I have literally never used intentionally. If you're buying low-end razer you're paying 100% markup for the brand.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RYang
Dec 5, 2012
I use my laptop's built-in touchpad.

• Locked thread