Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

Voss got that second point by the skin of his teeth. Well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Chances of a Cav yellow jersey or is he just going to get beaten by tall germans again?

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

Corona rules everything around me
C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

Skarsnik posted:

Chances of a Cav yellow jersey or is he just going to get beaten by tall germans again?

He'll probably eat poo poo again and get beaten by tall Germans. Also tejay will cry.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Aw yeah I can't wait for teejay crying again

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
With the euros and Copa America on I haven't watched a bike race on a month and I'm pumped for some meltdowns and stupid attacks and crashes.

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Well not that kind of crash, dammit Bert

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
Looks like NBC has adopted the tour tracker but no integrated video? Lame.

There's also a free-trial, but it requires payment info.

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

wide stance posted:

Looks like NBC has adopted the tour tracker but no integrated video? Lame.

There's also a free-trial, but it requires payment info.

I'm waffling on this. On one hand, "just let me pay you for the stream" is what I've been asking for for years. On the other hand, I'm so goddamn broke that $30 is no small thing. :saddowns: I'm just watching the official ticker/infographic combo at http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2016/us/live/aso/ for now.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

OMGVBFLOL posted:

I'm waffling on this. On one hand, "just let me pay you for the stream" is what I've been asking for for years. On the other hand, I'm so goddamn broke that $30 is no small thing. :saddowns: I'm just watching the official ticker/infographic combo at http://www.letour.fr/le-tour/2016/us/live/aso/ for now.

That is probably about as exciting as the stage has been so far so you aren't missing much.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

Wooo

Smirr
Jun 28, 2012

What a beastly loving sprint

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

He looked nowhere right up to the end

Suck it tall germans

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
The Katusha rider who caused the crash broke his bike in two.

Virigoth
Apr 28, 2009

C.R.E.A.M. get the virus
In the ICU y'all......

That one guy got ran the gently caress over in the wreck. Also GG cavendish.

peanut-
Feb 17, 2004
Fun Shoe
That's his first yellow and the first time he's ever beaten Kittel head-to-head right?

glyph
Apr 6, 2006

Can't be mad about Cav in yellow. Finally.

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

Cav is such a has been, he can't sprint without a train.

Captain Tact
Feb 9, 2006
I'm your only friend, I'm not your only friend.
Anyone know if NBC Sports will be putting the stage replays up on their Apple TV app? It looks like they will show the live broadcasts, but I can't find the replay for stage 1. I wonder if they are going to make everyone pay for tour replays, that would suck.

kimbo305
Jun 9, 2007

actually, yeah, I am a little mad
lol at the domestique who had to take Contador's insole out and hold it in his teeth while the team car replaced the shoe.

Pocket posted:

Cav is such a has been, he can't sprint without a train.

To do it off of Sagan, too -- extra snazzy.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
http://www.cyclingweekly.co.uk/news/racing/stig-broeckx-vegetative-state-suffered-severe-brain-damage-235069

I missed this earlier in the week. Broeckx is apparently unlikely to ever come out of his coma.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
That's awful.

How were the motos behaving today? I didn't catch the stage.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

They were making cav grumpy at one point but then what doesn't

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

goatface posted:

That's awful.

How were the motos behaving today? I didn't catch the stage.

A couple of the team cars nearly crashed into each other when the road narrowed but the motos were alright. There were loads of them though. More than usual as theres an extra French special police team riding with the peloton this year.

Pocket
Aug 27, 2006

kimbo305 posted:

lol at the domestique who had to take Contador's insole out and hold it in his teeth while the team car replaced the shoe.

To do it off of Sagan, too -- extra snazzy.

It was impressive, really happy he's back in the fro of things.

I was in a chill hipster coffee shop in town watching that sprint on my phone with a friend. The derision sent our way as we cheered Cav's win was palatable. Still awesome sprint, powerful win.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
Can we spend a moment discussing Alex Howes horrendous sunglasses?

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
:henget:

paddyboat
Feb 20, 2013

Maxi, Maxi Rodriguez
Run down the wing for me
Realtalk though I've worn similar "normal coppi style" glasses and I have friends who still do, but those POCs just don't fit or stay in place.

wide stance
Jan 28, 2011

If there's more than one way to do a job, and one of those ways will result in disaster, then he will do it that way.
I really like the grooved paint style on his Cannondale and the Look was pretty sweet too. Too bad they couldn't make the breakaway stick despite the sick 'schemes.

Rhaegar
Jul 16, 2006

thehustler posted:

No more Phil and Paul in the UK. gently caress you, ITV.

Yeah super disappointed by this. Been watching those two for 30+ years.

Project M.A.M.I.L.
Apr 30, 2007

Older, balder, fatter...
If I was you I'd be stoked, they are the most boring of commentators. Carlton Kirby and Daniel Lloyd or basically anyone else are much more entertaining.

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

Berti crashed again.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

lol

AreWeDrunkYet
Jul 8, 2006

Someone help me out here, why does the Eurosport announcer seem to have a schoolgirl crush on Cavendish?

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
They've got a thing for thighs.

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

He's hard to dislike really, and its cool he's finally got the one thing he'd never got after all his success

HappyCamperGL
May 18, 2014

AreWeDrunkYet posted:

Someone help me out here, why does the Eurosport announcer seem to have a schoolgirl crush on Cavendish?

Carlton Kirby is notorious for having weird obsessions over some riders.

He spent most of tour of the Basque country going on about how great Sebastien Reichembach is as a potential grand tour rider.

At least Cav is actually good enough to warrant it.

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.

HappyCamperGL posted:

Berti crashed again.

The froome curse has been moved on.

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
Was the 2nd berto crash his own doing or a pileup?

serious gaylord
Sep 16, 2007

what.
*breaks glass over 'Breakaway might win' alarm*

2.40 gap with 14km to go.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skarsnik
Oct 21, 2008

I...AM...RUUUDE!

French Canadian posted:

Was the 2nd berto crash his own doing or a pileup?

I thought I heard the itv commentators say it was Tony martin's fault