Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I almost forgot how fun Dardoch is to watch when he's on point.

I'm glad we have TL. They look like clowns early on, get good, and then have the decency to lose to the super popular teams in playoffs.

I like TL's gameplan of shut Jensen down because the rest of C9 can't do squat.

Whoo, TL wins 3-1.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 04:52 on Jul 2, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
TL wins game 4 and fabby wears a dardoch jersey

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
lol asking Matt about NV's weaknesses while NV is setting upu.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Congrats to Team Liquid on defeating the coward cheaters, C9.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
ARAM report: just won an annie game, starting a panth game where we got a morg so it's probably free. It's against a blitz tho.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
stay safe

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I think EchoFox is in good position to beat NV but I expect them to just kind of roll over and die once laning is over.

Oh boy Karthus is back!

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 05:19 on Jul 2, 2016

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Jax, Anivia, Ez, Irelia and Karthus. Have I fallen into a timewarp to Season 2?

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
I appreciate Kobe as a caster.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

This slack jawed hour long game loving fucker froggen needs to retire, in my opinion.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
I'm a froggen fan, and it's why I'm watching echo fox play at 1 in the morning

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
*in Brainy from Hey Arnold voice* Le Toucan has arrived

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

If a fan can't appreciate Froggen's Anivia why even watch League?

Still, Froggen must be really happy to have gotten a game back in season 2.

Hypocrisy fucked around with this message at 06:16 on Jul 2, 2016

henkman
Oct 8, 2008
Vlad and swain...

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.
If you missed it, they're moving Friday NA LCS 2 hours earlier.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

I have to say I'm impressed with C9 under Repeared, if they get an extra game to lose every week they're really going to have a chance to challenge TSM

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Pretty much ended as expected. Another day another EchoFox match.

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

rabidsquid posted:

I have to say I'm impressed with C9 under Repeared, if they get an extra game to lose every week they're really going to have a chance to challenge TSM

Its bullshit that all the teams under TSM get to play so many more games to work on their game and improve. Riot needs to do something about this.

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
Worth watching: inSec playing Yasuo jungle alongside Zac top and Taliyah support against one of the best teams in the LPL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9a6yl1epRc

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

https://esports-assets.s3.amazonaws.com/production/files/rules/NALCS_Penalty_Tracker.pdf

Account sharing warning for Keith and Slooshi. P1's toplaner got a 2 game ban for "extreme negative behavior"

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Wol posted:

Worth watching: inSec playing Yasuo jungle alongside Zac top and Taliyah support against one of the best teams in the LPL. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9a6yl1epRc

it's a real shame that the brackets were stacked up in such a lopsided fashion. i miss Corn and Insec.

Emery
Feb 8, 2012
So is there some rule keeping C9 from playing both Rush and Impact in the same game because I don't understand why they have them both if they're not going to use them

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Emery posted:

So is there some rule keeping C9 from playing both Rush and Impact in the same game because I don't understand why they have them both if they're not going to use them
Yes there was, because Jensen is also an import, and you can only have 2. They were grooming Rush/Impact/Jensen as a team by putting Rush in Challenger and then Riot was rumored to be changing the rules from 2 years in another region to be considered exempt to four years.

Rush decided to peace out instead of playing for a bad challenger team and went back to Korea

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

I think Riot's best option re:foreign/regional players would be to have a player's "home" region be where they started playing on a premier team (So, Jensen would be NA, Bjerg would not)

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I hope TSM can take this game.... but I have faith.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I also think the "best" way to deal with foreign players would be to randomly kick a guy off TSM and give c9 an extra import slot for no reason. Great!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.

Work Friend Keven posted:

I also think the "best" way to deal with foreign players would be to randomly kick a guy off TSM and give c9 an extra import slot for no reason. Great!

If TSM can't be the best without being real americans they don't deserve it keven

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

America is a land of immigrants. Bjergson is a guy who did it the right way... melting pot, not salad. I salute him.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

:911:

What an inspiring story

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

NRG v CLG is interesting for no other reason than no one banned any of the power picks.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I was going to watch the TSM game but actually it's kind of a given so i guess i'll watch clg.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
the tsm game just had a triple PIP so you're missing out

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Things were looking pretty good for P1 until TSM did that thing that they did

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

NRG are baaddd

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I switched to the TSM game just in time to hear stone cold steve austins theme music start playing as hauntzor tore rear end around the rift on an ATV and went positive after starting 0/4 apparently

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Is this the TSM of destiny? We've been deceived so many times...

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
So far they look at least as good as spring 2015 TSM I'd say

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

They're the best team in the west by a mile, cant wait till world when they get cheesed in best of ones on a new patch that buffs all of fakers favorite champs.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

They're the best team in the west by a mile, cant wait till world when they get cheesed in best of ones on a new patch that buffs all of fakers favorite champs.

I get that they don't want to "stretch out" worlds but its drat pathetic that they still have best of ones in groups. It's worlds, are you telling me you can't afford to pay for two extra days of disinfectants for quickshots eyebrow piercings

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
NRG are so disappointing

• Locked thread