Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
However he's also going to get starched by Mickey Gall. A man I care very little about but he also has no soda pop tattoos and no GI Joe tattoos so he seems to be much further ahead in life than Mr. Punk.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BGrifter
Mar 16, 2007

Winner of Something Awful PS5 thread's Posting Excellence Award June 2022

Congratulations!
I dunno, he goes to the gym to the MMA equivalent of astronaut camp every day then heads home to his hot wife to sit on a throne made of money and write comic books for Marvel. Oh and he's a Cubs fan in 2016.

I'm guessing he's a pretty happy guy.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008
Aaron Rodgers is gay and lame and oh please cum in me Aaron PLEASE I NEED IT OH STAFFORD YOUR COCK IS NOT WORTHY ONLY THE GAYEST RODGERS PRICK CAN SATISFY MY DESPERATE THROAT
I don't think Roufusports is akin to Astronaut Camp whatsoever

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.
It's more like that goon built summer camp with the kid launching trebuchet.

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

BGrifter posted:

I dunno, he goes to the gym to the MMA equivalent of astronaut camp every day then heads home to his hot wife to sit on a throne made of money and write comic books for Marvel. Oh and he's a Cubs fan in 2016.

Don't let the duke hear you say that

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

BGrifter posted:

Yeah but does any of that really matter if Punchsport Pagoda doesn't have your back? :colbert:

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

BGrifter posted:

Are the Cubs good this year?

maffew buildings
Apr 29, 2009

too dumb to be probated; not too dumb to be autobanned
They're good, yes

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!

BGrifter posted:

My favorite part about this whole thing is how mad fightnerds are about this filthy casual invading their noble sport

Skip My Posts
Aug 15, 2005

by FactsAreUseless

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

My favorite part about this whole thing is how mad fightnerds are about this filthy casual invading their noble sport

Nobody is mad

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Speak for yourself, I haven't slept a wink since Phillip "CM Punk" Brooks defiled the noble sport of MMA because of my seething rage. I accept the wife beaters, drug cheats, bank robbers, mobsters, yakuza but pro wrestlers who aren't Sakuraba is a bridge too far.

Josuke Higashikata fucked around with this message at 17:30 on Jul 2, 2016

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

Man it's just analysis. Don't you have space station 13 to play

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Skip My Posts posted:

Nobody is mad

The eternal question of what's sadder: a thread being 94 pages of bad jokes or one of the bad jokes in said 94 pages being genuine

Option C of Punk being the bad joke all along isn't available until UFC 203

luchadornado
Oct 7, 2004

A boombox is not a toy!

I work with a guy who's legit mad at CM Punk coming in and "taking up a spot on the card that someone else deserves", and from that I will extrapolate that all MMA fans are pants-making GBS threads mad about this turn of events.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Helicity posted:

I work with a guy who's legit mad at CM Punk coming in and "taking up a spot on the card that someone else deserves", and from that I will extrapolate that all MMA fans are pants-making GBS threads mad about this turn of events.

One of my coworkers proclaimed that his fighting "sets a bad precedent" and "reflected poorly on UFC" lmao

Eat Bum Zen posted:

Man it's just analysis. Don't you have space station 13 to play

I don't know what that is!

Keg
Sep 22, 2014

Skip My Posts posted:

Nobody is mad

Im furious

achillesforever6
Apr 23, 2012

psst you wanna do a communism?

Keg posted:

Are the Cubs good this year?
They are so good that the MLB threads are basically Cubs chat

MassRafTer
May 26, 2001

BAEST MODE!!!

BGrifter posted:

He's one Cubs fan who won't have to wait until October for his dreams to be crushed.

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord

MassRafTer posted:

He's one Cubs fan who won't have to wait until October for his dreams to be crushed.

:nattyburn:

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005
I like how about 40% of this thread is wrestling fans assuming mma fans are mad about this and 40% is mma fans assuming pro wrestling fans are mad about this

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

What's the other 20%?

fatherdog
Feb 16, 2005

oldpainless posted:

What's the other 20%?

memes

oldpainless
Oct 30, 2009

This 📆 post brought to you by RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS👥.
RAID💥: SHADOW LEGENDS 👥 - It's for your phone📲TM™ #ad📢

Fantastic

Mr. Nice!
Oct 13, 2005

c-spam cannot afford

I grew up a cubs fan but quit watching baseball altogether after Steve Bartman so it's nice to hear they're doing well. I'm still not going to watch baseball, but its nice to hear.

Eat Bum Zen
Jul 19, 2013

*mumbles*
Rated T for Teen

Prokhor Zakharov posted:

I don't know what that is!

we both know that's a lie. cmon man

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I would like to see Punk get a fluke knockout win. Then stall for 14 months and finally back out of Gall vs Punk 2

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

Eat Bum Zen posted:

we both know that's a lie. cmon man

Sorry I still don't know!

Big Coffin Hunter
Aug 13, 2005

JoshVanValkenburg posted:

I would like to see Punk get a fluke knockout win. Then stall for 14 months and finally back out of Gall vs Punk 2

:laffo:

Name Change
Oct 9, 2005

fatherdog posted:

I like how about 40% of this thread is wrestling fans assuming mma fans are mad about this and 40% is mma fans assuming pro wrestling fans are mad about this

There were enough people real angryposting about Brock in UFC and getting trolled that there was some question as to whether the wrestling and MMA subforums could get along if they were merged.

This thread is mainly just a cyclical countdown to the next time someone posts smash cut GIFs of CM Punk's trunks.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

hosed up tbh, should be a lot higher.

Mr. Nice! posted:

I grew up a cubs fan but quit watching baseball altogether after Steve Bartman so it's nice to hear they're doing well. I'm still not going to watch baseball, but its nice to hear.

This is honestly the best they've looked since that incident, possibly even looking better

Keg
Sep 22, 2014
UFC 200 and 202 will be the finest crossover period for WWE and fight fans ever since Butterbean gave Bart Finn brain damage in the finals for Brawl For All.

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Keg posted:

UFC 200 and 202 will be the finest crossover period for WWE and fight fans ever since Butterbean gave Bart Finn brain damage in the finals for Brawl For All.

We really do need a trigger or something in PSP that posts the bobblehead knockout GIF whenever WWE and shoot fighting is mentioned on the same page.

Cabbit
Jul 19, 2001

Is that everything you have?

coconono posted:

I'm still confused by that whole

I'd say it's pretty dumb to talk about it when your major meal ticket faces the prospect of getting his lips knocked off.

Brock doesn't need his lips, that's what Paul Heyman is there for.

Detroit_Dogg
Feb 2, 2008

oldpainless posted:

What's the other 20%?

Discussion over CM Punks cowardice towards tasty beverages.

RacistGuidingLight
Apr 5, 2009

by FactsAreUseless

Skip My Posts posted:

Nobody is mad

me

Son of Man
Jan 29, 2003

by Azathoth
CM Punk will beat his opponent into a coma and then poo poo triumphantly in the middle of the octagon, stomping it into the ground like the fat goth kid from the sopranos

Son of Man fucked around with this message at 23:15 on Jul 3, 2016

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.

Son of Man posted:

CM Punk will beat his opponent into a coma and then poo poo triumphantly in the middle of the octagon, stomping it into the ground like the fat goth kid from the sopranos

drat thats wacky

El Estrago Bonito
Dec 17, 2010

Scout Finch Bitch

Dan Didio posted:

It's more like that goon built summer camp with the kid launching trebuchet.

Hey, hey, hey, it was a child murdering zipline, get it right.

Top Bunk Wanker
Jan 31, 2005

Top Trump Anger

Son of Man posted:

Wouldn't be the first ring he's poo poo in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shirkelton
Apr 6, 2009

I'm not loyal to anything, General... except the dream.

El Estrago Bonito posted:

Hey, hey, hey, it was a child murdering zipline, get it right.

How unfair of me.

• Locked thread