Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

haha holy shi

I'M A STARTUP FOUNDER,
POLITICAL CONSULTANT AND
TV ANALYST

so basically a professional piece of poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mandatory lesbian
Dec 18, 2012

drat, guess i'm part of the blackout and didn't even know it

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

I've been refusing to watch or give clicks to that Garbo network since Iraq 2, lol at these johnny come latelys

theHUNGERian
Feb 23, 2006

H5N1 posted:

I can't believe how excited I am about the new and improved Jeb campaign!

¡See you at the convention!

#trumpconventionprevention

You are an international treasure.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/749309753193476098

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Real talk, if he picks pence he may lose Indiana

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/749309884471111681

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
Trump has not yet achieved his final form.

Lamprey Cannon
Jul 23, 2011

by exmarx

Epic High Five posted:

Real talk, if he picks pence he may lose Indiana

Would it be worse than saying 'basketball ring'?

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
Trump removes his weighted hair to power up to his full potential

babypolis
Nov 4, 2009

trump sure is taking his sweet time to get started on hillary

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Trump removes his weighted hair to power up to his full potential

Trump is a fusion of a bag of Cheetos and your WWII "enthusiast" uncle.

You don't want to see their fusion dance. It's not pretty.

TheHoosier
Dec 30, 2004

The fuck, Graham?!

gently caress's sake. Pence is The Republican Party turned up to 11. he's got some gross immigration and LGBT views, and believes society collapses due to the breakdown of marriage and families. he also tried to launch an internal news service called JustIN that was basically pro-Pence propaganda.

oh, and the religious freedom restoration act. pro move, Pence

he'll make Trump more popular with the evangelicals, that's for sure

edit: oh and he shat all over Syrian refugees. cool guy

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Running for president?

:effort:

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
The growing antisemitism in the Trump movement hasn't really been picked up on yet by any news network. The best moment in this election will be when Trump shows up at the RNC in full nazi regalia and his Jewish supporters have to publically defend him on CNN for weeks. He really liked the look but he didn't know what it meant historically! A simple clothing malfunction.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Lamprey Cannon posted:

Would it be worse than saying 'basketball ring'?

Its more complicated than that. Cruz didn't lose Indiana because of that, he lost us because he came in treating us like a bunch of bible thumping, sister loving yokels when in fact we are left enough to have blocked all of Pence's Jesus freak shenanigans so far. Most of our GOP are the thoughtful Suburban kind because of the depopulation of the rural areas. Someone like Pence would be as bad as Fallin in a more red state.

The emphatic Bobby Knight endorsement complicates things, but most people think he's crazy so I'm not sure what his endorsement is worth set against the real prospect of Vice President Governor We All Hate. Certainly it'll give the Indiana Dems some fire.

If he wants to pick an evangelical he should go with Fallin, who helps him with women and isn't a proven loser for the evangelical cause

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Ok someone explain exactly why all of these terrible people are in aspen (more like asspen) rn

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Al! posted:

Ok someone explain exactly why all of these terrible people are in aspen (more like asspen) rn

It's basically Davos except with more self-delusion

Despera
Jun 6, 2011

Badger of Basra posted:

It's basically Davos except with more self-delusion

And great skiing

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Al! posted:

Standing at the top of ski slopes in full gear, sipping cocoa, and chortling bougiely at the poors?

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Al! posted:

Fundraising. I'm pretty sure you have to provide proof of an investment portfolio before they let you into Aspen.

Republicans
Oct 14, 2003

- More money for us

- Fuck you

Jayisspecial posted:

The growing antisemitism in the Trump movement hasn't really been picked up on yet by any news network. The best moment in this election will be when Trump shows up at the RNC in full nazi regalia and his Jewish supporters have to publically defend him on CNN for weeks. He really liked the look but he didn't know what it meant historically! A simple clothing malfunction.

"He's just doing it to annoy libtards and SJWs, like /pol/!"

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:

babypolis posted:

trump sure is taking his sweet time to get started on hillary

he wished on a monkey's paw and now he's the republican candidate for president but he's unable to attack her directly without saying or implying something racist

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Well today is the day he promised to start in on Hillary, so he better get hoppin

Amazing to think that he had a lead on her of several weeks

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao Trump is going to pick Newton Leroy Gingrich because he's on the Sunday shows a lot

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/749314420203884544

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Tatum Girlparts posted:

We don't even need to make jokes, he's already talked about how much he loves the Jews because his son in law is Jewish and very rich

remember his israel speech, i think at AIPAC or in israel itself?, where he said they should love him because he's not trying to get money from them?

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Perfect VP in the making

https://twitter.com/rawstory/status/749302897725276161

Mr Ice Cream Glove fucked around with this message at 20:09 on Jul 2, 2016

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

https://twitter.com/BuzzFeedAndrew/status/748922323491774464

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

quote:

Christie's executive order also bars spending for such programs as domestic violence prevention, Holocaust survivor assistance and court-appointed special advocates for foster children.

lol happy 4th of july weekend from Chris Christie!

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

Lmao

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

So if Trump's releasing the convention schedule on Wednesday does that mean we'll know who his VP is before then, either through an intentional announcement or a leak of some sort?

I could totally see them forgetting to scrub the VP's name from the speakers list or something before they put it out.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?
i hope trump picks christie, just to put the final nail in the coffin of his career

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

gently caress You And Diebold posted:

How much could loving holocaust survivor assistance in new jersey alone cost in 2016

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Civilized Fishbot posted:

How much could loving holocaust survivor assistance in new jersey alone cost in 2016

Probably like 20 or 30 boxes (big ones) of M&Ms.

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Badger of Basra posted:

so it's going to be a thing that only morons say unironically?

exactly

which makes it very ironic

its très meta ou la la~

SSJ2 Goku Wilders
Mar 24, 2010

DrPlump posted:

The moderators of this subforum openly brag about their USSR pins and communist leanings. I bet they wear it when they moderate and and pretend to be the secret police. Right after they click the probate button a tiny glimmer of light reflects off the corner of the sickle. That is Stalin's ghost telling them they did good.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

why are u so afraid of ghost

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Joementum posted:

Trump has not yet achieved his final form.

Ivanka??

wait wait no

Vince McMahon for VP pick

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

It gets worse

https://twitter.com/ap/status/748942474371031040

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle
I like the "hasn't even started" excuse, as if it's excusable to gently caress around doing dick all until july. If you hired a contractor to build an addition to your house and they spent two months fiddling around on Twitter and golfing you'd be pretty rightfully ticked off.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

shiksa posted:

I like the "hasn't even started" excuse, as if it's excusable to gently caress around doing dick all until july. If you hired a contractor to build an addition to your house and they spent two months fiddling around on Twitter and golfing you'd be pretty rightfully ticked off.

Yea I'm not sure why 'nah don't worry he just doesn't give a poo poo yet' is a good thing to say about a dude running for president, actively being attacked by his opponent already.

• Locked thread