Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

well he's not called Tickler Mike for a reason

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Tatum Girlparts posted:

The main thing that got me wasn't 'I like guns' which is indeed a position any leftist can have just fine, it's the whole 'whoo dixiecrats and republicans' aspect of it.

#slickconservative

uhh

guns own

rambo looked awesome with that lmg killing communists

r u saying guns dont own??? :911:

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
I read that comment as being sarcastic in saying "Wooh Dixicrats"???

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

Lastgirl posted:

uhh

guns own

rambo looked awesome with that lmg killing communists

r u saying guns dont own??? :911:

Guns having property rights?

Truly this is My America. :patriot:

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005
Slow cookers are good for easy cooking but they almost universally make worse food than brazing or other methods of low heat cooking.

Rand alPaul
Feb 3, 2010

by Nyc_Tattoo
Killer Mike's best work is on Frisky Dingo.

bird cooch
Jan 19, 2007

Bip Roberts posted:

Slow cookers are good for easy cooking but they almost universally make worse food than brazing or other methods of low heat cooking.

Brazing os so much work to do right though.

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth
Guns are fine for responsible people to own and their existence is morally neutral. Additionally if a group you've otherized has an opinion on guns, that should have no impact on your life at all.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

NumberLast posted:

Guns having property rights?

Truly this is My America. :patriot:

Only for smaller, pet guns.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6mLpCEIGEYGYl9RZWFRcmpsZk0/view?pref=2&pli=1

Article explaining the link above

Dalael has issued a correction as of 07:03 on Jul 3, 2016

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Since you didn't feel the need to tell people why they should click on it or explain the link, I'll do it for you:

"we think this could've happened but have no proof and so far not a single instance of it has come up despite recounts and audits"

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
holy poo poo daleeeel is still loving salty

is he the most salty motherfuck in YCS? !

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Like every article that starts with a question, the answer is 'no'

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWO1zzPQcuY

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Epic High Five posted:

Since you didn't feel the need to tell people why they should click on it or explain the link, I'll do it for you:

"we think this could've happened but have no proof and so far not a single instance of it has come up despite recounts and audits"

I don't agree with your point of view.

Here's another link, this one simply because its hillarious that a shredding company with the motto: "Because the outcome has to be certain" has a truck parked in front of the San Diego county registrar office.

http://sourceplanet.net/politics/2-5-million-provisional-votes-may-have-been-shredded/

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

amazing :allears:

quote:

Let’s look at the math, Alex Padilla California’s Secretary of State publicly said

"Six Million Ballots had already been counted from the statewide primary. The uncounted tally would push total voter turn out to about 8.5 Million, or 47% of all registered voters."

This comes directly from the horses mouth. Let’s break this down starting with the fact that:

June 7th: before any late mail in ballots or any provisional ballots were counted Hillary 1,940,580 and Bernie had 1,502,043 = 3,442,623 Votes.

So why did Alex Padilla say 6 Million Ballots have already been counted when the total was closer to 3.5 Million?

As of today(July 1st) Hillary 2,713,259 and Bernie 2,326,030 = 5,039,289 Votes.

This is a total increase of 1,596,666 but where is the other 3,361,617 that are missing? Even the vote.sos.ca.gov reports 8,400,906 total ballots cast.

i wonder if there were any contests other than the democratic primary that day...........

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler

keep your day job dealing with canadian politics dalael

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
but honestly you have been completely consumed and obsessed with a politics in a country you don't live in, friend

Thoguh
Nov 8, 2002

College Slice
What's Wesley Clark up to nowadays?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

logikv9 posted:

but honestly you have been completely consumed and obsessed with a politics in a country you don't live in, friend

I post about it a few times a week. I would hardly consider that completely obsessed.

Most of the time, im just shitposting.
Plus, its almost like you don't understand how much US politics affect the rest of the world.

I'm interested in politics.
I live 20 minutes away from the US.
I have friends and family living in the US.
I would love to move down to a state away from all the drat snow.

Hmmm.. why would US politics be something I like to post about? I wonder.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
And come to think of it, even if what you said was true: So what?

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Thoguh posted:

Being an unpopular fuckass, presumably.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Thoguh posted:

Really sad that he didn't end the world back in 1999 like he wanted to.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Bip Roberts posted:

Really sad that he didn't end the world back in 1999 like he wanted to.

Only slightly fewer deaths than would play out otherwise and I never would've had to deal with all this being an adult bullshit? sign me up

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dalael posted:

And come to think of it, even if what you said was true: So what?

who would you rather win, clinton or trump

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

yes, not all elderly balding white haired men are Bernie Sanders

please stop stalking them.

ThndrShk2k
Nov 3, 2009

by Nyc_Tattoo
Bread Liar

exploding mummy posted:

yes, not all elderly balding white haired men are Bernie Sanders

please stop stalking them.

If I want to be racists/ageist and hug all old men, that's my death wish and free candy.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

zen death robot posted:

You need to face the fact that the 2016 election will be between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

DEHUMANIZE YOURSELF AND FACE TO BLOODSHED

E: https://twitter.com/HenryKrinkIe/status/675178194866208768

Error 404 has issued a correction as of 17:07 on Jul 3, 2016

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

zen death robot posted:

You need to face the fact that the 2016 election will be between Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump.

Nah. I reject your reality and substitute my own. :colbert:

logikv9
Mar 5, 2009

Ham Wrangler
we're gonna see him posting loose change style videos about how it was all stolen well into 2017

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

logikv9 posted:

we're gonna see him posting loose change style videos about how it was all stolen well into 2017

It's gonna be like that Freep post where some lunatic was ranting about how Obama didn't take the oath right, and that meant Biden was out too somehow, and McCain conceded but because Palin never did SHE'S technically president now.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Tatum Girlparts posted:

It's gonna be like that Freep post where some lunatic was ranting about how Obama didn't take the oath right, and that meant Biden was out too somehow, and McCain conceded but because Palin never did SHE'S technically president now.

yowza

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JsZbSzMi08

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

The penguin is Hillary, the guy is all of us.

Penguins can't fly, stop letting them fly airplanes y'all.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

logikv9 posted:

I think the problem lies in the fact that regardless of what evidence would be presented, people like you would just shrug it off even if it was clear proof.
Pretty much the same way you shrug off all the crap :shillary: has done because you're fearful of what Trump might do.

OJ MIST 2 THE DICK
Sep 11, 2008

Anytime I need to see your face I just close my eyes
And I am taken to a place
Where your crystal minds and magenta feelings
Take up shelter in the base of my spine
Sweet like a chica cherry cola

-Cheap Trick

Nap Ghost

Dalael posted:

I think the problem lies in the fact that regardless of what evidence would be presented, people like you would just shrug it off even if it was clear proof.
Pretty much the same way you shrug off all the crap :shillary: has done because you're fearful of what Trump might do.

yes I know that jet fuel can't melt steel

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

Dalael posted:

yeah but there is no proof because it didn't happen

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Dalael posted:

I have a sneaking suspicion that your idea of clear proof is different from everybody else.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dalael posted:

this is a really cool thing conspiracy loons do. They live in a world where they're the objective source of truth because the people they get their news from set themselves up as the only REAL voice in the horde of shills/lizards/jews/what have you. So of course everything he posts is 'evidence' and anyone rejecting it must be just too blind to the truth. There's no room for introspection or anything, it seems like a super easy life to lead if it didn't also involve constant terror.

• Locked thread