Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!
Turned on CNN. they're talking about stargate now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea I'm not sure why 'nah don't worry he just doesn't give a poo poo yet' is a good thing to say about a dude running for president, actively being attacked by his opponent already.

Nah, it's totally fine, he'll just pull a few all-nighters when it's starting to get close to the deadline, and it'll all work out

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

It's going to beautiful when all of :abuela:'s surrogates are firing on the same cylinder. I hope at least once we get Hillary, Bill, Obama, Sanders, Warren, and Biden on the same stage at the same time. Hell I'd settle for an attack ad that has all of them.

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Yea I'm not sure why 'nah don't worry he just doesn't give a poo poo yet' is a good thing to say about a dude running for president, actively being attacked by his opponent already.

like many things in politics, its resolving cognitive dissonance. they believe trump when he says he's the best at everything ever, so if his campaign is being poorly run he must not be trying yet.

Defiance
Jan 1, 2008

by Deplorable exmarx

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Trump removes his weighted hair to power up to his full potential

Your loving doctor has ruined me!

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

Jayisspecial posted:

The growing antisemitism in the Trump movement hasn't really been picked up on yet by any news network. The best moment in this election will be when Trump shows up at the RNC in full nazi regalia and his Jewish supporters have to publically defend him on CNN for weeks. He really liked the look but he didn't know what it meant historically! A simple clothing malfunction.

(((NYT))) had a pretty considerable sunday article about it and no one cared, it's not going to be on tv because there's no way to make both sides look equally bad over it

HappyHippo
Nov 19, 2003
Do you have an Air Miles Card?

Al! posted:

please tell me they're calling it that

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Al! posted:

Dagnabbit they're under that danged blackout, no ones gonna see it!

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Al! posted:

Oh boy

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
9am: Donald Trump tweets out a picture of a star of David with the word "crooked" in it over a pile of money.

3pm: Elie Wiesel dies.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
Maybe Trump genuinely believes the FBI will take out Hillary and he doesn't have to do anything.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Joementum posted:

9am: Donald Trump tweets out a picture of a star of David with the word "crooked" in it over a pile of money.

Donald trump will get away with it and America will go who's she?

skaboomizzy
Nov 12, 2003

There is nothing I want to be. There is nothing I want to do.
I don't even have an image of what I want to be. I have nothing. All that exists is zero.

Joementum posted:

I thought you were joking but nope.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
We know what a Trump campaign firing on all cylinders looks like, don't we? It is a repeat of the Glorious Primary. Unrelenting coverage of Trump, mostly free of any criticism. No one likes his opponents. During debates even they high five him and proclaim him "The Coolest Dude." It iis just amazing how much energy there is in these rallies. It's the grandest show of all time, and at the end of it all they shall crown him king.

This is definitely about to happen.

Fuckt Tupp
Apr 19, 2007

Science

Joementum posted:

Gives the news media a good transition opportunity.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Joementum posted:

Also 9:00 am: Chris Christie places a halt on funding for Holocaust Survivor assistance

a few DRUNK BONERS
Mar 25, 2016

MaxNV posted:

It's going to beautiful when all of :abuela:'s surrogates are firing on the same cylinder. I hope at least once we get Hillary, Bill, Obama, Sanders, Warren, and Biden on the same stage at the same time. Hell I'd settle for an attack ad that has all of them.

the president and vice president will never be on a stage together for security reasons

Al!
Apr 2, 2010
Probation
Can't post for 2 hours!

Civilized Fishbot posted:

Also 9:00 am: Chris Christie places a halt on funding for Holocaust Survivor assistance

everything's coming up baby hitler

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

The Immortal Science of Sharksism-Fininism

Dr.Zeppelin posted:

(((NYT))) had a pretty considerable sunday article about it and no one cared, it's not going to be on tv because there's no way to make both sides look equally bad over it

link?

Harald
Jul 10, 2009

by Fluffdaddy

Jayisspecial posted:

We know what a Trump campaign firing on all cylinders looks like, don't we? It is a repeat of the Glorious Primary. Unrelenting coverage of Trump, mostly free of any criticism. No one likes his opponents. During debates even they high five him and proclaim him "The Coolest Dude." It iis just amazing how much energy there is in these rallies. It's the grandest show of all time, and at the end of it all they shall crown him king.

This is definitely about to happen.

Trump!

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/749317302303285252

nothing wrong with america supporting one side of an internal conflict in iran, sounds like a solid plan we've never tried before and caused any blowback on us

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

Karl Sharks posted:

https://twitter.com/SopanDeb/status/749317302303285252

nothing wrong with america supporting one side of an internal conflict in iran, sounds like a solid plan we've never tried before and caused any blowback on us

Hey now this isn't idiocracy its team america

Caros
May 14, 2008

Wow, Chris Christie shutting down roadways? Who would have loving guessed.

H5N1
Mar 8, 2005

heil satan
I can't believe how excited I am about the Jeb campaign!

H5N1 fucked around with this message at 23:47 on Oct 18, 2016

Dr.Zeppelin
Dec 5, 2003

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/05/29/opinion/sunday/the-nazi-tweets-of-trump-god-emperor.html

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What a day for anti Semites

Joementum
May 23, 2004

jesus christ
lmao peak Newt

https://twitter.com/VaughnHillyard/status/749334559557230592

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

"You know me, I'm not a huge fan of committing to things."

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Ah yes the royal "we" when referring to himself.

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

"eh, i suppose i wouldn't mind being a heartbeat away from the presidency, but i could take or leave it"

Tayter Swift
Nov 18, 2002

Pillbug
For my part, I would not like to be Vice President.

Civilized Fishbot
Apr 3, 2011

Tayter Swift posted:

For my part, I would not like to be Vice President.

I do not believe that you would not accept that Vice Presidency were it offered to you.

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
I would be Vice President.

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

a few DRUNK BONERS posted:

the president and vice president will never be on a stage together for security reasons

what about the state of the union address

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

He wants to get back into politics just to find a new younger wife.

Jealous Cow
Apr 4, 2002

by Fluffdaddy

oddium posted:

what about the state of the union address

That's actually Bidenbot 3000. Made my the company that competes with the Marcobot manufacturers.

MaxNV
Jan 3, 2011

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749341789102960640

Gonna be some grade-A meltdowns when there's no indictment.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Jealous Cow posted:

That's actually Bidenbot 3000. Made my the company that competes with the Marcobot manufacturers.

:tinfoil: Did the Real Biden even make it out of the 2008 Democratic Primaries? :tinfoil:

Teddybear
May 16, 2009

Look! A teddybear doll!
It's soooo cute!

State senate candidate in Littleton, MA:

https://twitter.com/TedBusiek/status/749291636304347136

State GOP doing great recruitment work, just great work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Karl Sharks
Feb 20, 2008

Jayisspecial posted:

:tinfoil: Did the Real Biden even make it out of the 2008 Democratic Primaries? :tinfoil:

will the real joe biden please stand up

throwback:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxch-yi14BE

• Locked thread