Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who is the man??
This poll is closed.
Goku 202 7.09%
Vegeta 279 9.79%
Krillin 208 7.30%
Piccolo or his nameks 212 7.44%
Gohan or Cool Gohan 135 4.74%
Yamcha 90 3.16%
Tien 120 4.21%
Muten Roshi 89 3.12%
Tao Pai Pai 71 2.49%
Frieza 69 2.42%
Cell or an android 86 3.02%
Buu 62 2.18%
Hercule "Mark" Satan 327 11.48%
Videl 90 3.16%
Bulma 104 3.65%
Yajirobe 99 3.47%
Ginyu or other Frieza squad guy 68 2.39%
King kai or another kai 53 1.86%
Chi-Chi 83 2.91%
Goten 43 1.51%
Trunks or Cool Trunks 112 3.93%
Bardock 48 1.68%
Other villain of DB,Z, or GT(please post about it!) 41 1.44%
Uub 42 1.47%
Oolong 90 3.16%
Zamasu 26 0.91%
Total: 1326 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Burkion
May 10, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
At least for SSJ3, yeah

Here's hoping that stays true for lesser SSJ forms!

EDIT: to bring it to the next page

New Leaf posted:

:siren: :siren: :siren: CONFIRMED SSJ HAIR CHANGES FOR PLAYER CHARACTERS IN XENOVERSE 2 :siren: :siren: :siren:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_JNJ4SBRJA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

New Leaf
Jul 24, 2013

Dragon Balls? Are they tasty?
At any rate, it looks interesting! I don't care if it isn't a huge visual improvement on the original, it still looks great. Turles giving Slug fruit from the Tree of Might is really interesting.. I wonder what role those little hoverboards will play.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

still don't like the beam, aura or hair shaders when SSJ effects

Captain Baal
Oct 23, 2010

I Failed At Anime 2022
I want more confirmation on less grinding than I do on transformations tbh

Pyroi
Aug 17, 2013

gay elf noises

New Leaf posted:

At any rate, it looks interesting! I don't care if it isn't a huge visual improvement on the original, it still looks great. Turles giving Slug fruit from the Tree of Might is really interesting.. I wonder what role those little hoverboards will play.

Hoverboard is probably an alternate method of transportation, so if you're on Frieza's ship you don't have to fly around like an idiot to get anywhere.

Rudoku
Jun 15, 2003

Damn I need a drink...

They finally let the CaC use Super God Fist. That video was specifically for showing poo poo that people complained about not being in the first one.

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Baal posted:

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Baal posted:

Dedicated areas for Freeza's Army and stuff probably means that we won't need to enter and exit the city to cycle through trainers, at least.

Janemba looks cool, as always.

Babe Magnet
Jun 2, 2008

Rudoku posted:

They finally let the CaC use Super God Fist. That video was specifically for showing poo poo that people complained about not being in the first one.

unreasonably excited for Super God Fist for CreateAGoku

projecthalaxy
Dec 27, 2008

Yes hello it is I Kurt's Secret Son

I'm going to use the Super God Fist to punch people off their hovercraft. Also I like the what-ifs they are advertising.

visceril
Feb 24, 2008
They should make a scenario where Yamcha gets the demon energy and you as a saibaman has to beat him to maintain the continuity

HGH
Dec 20, 2011
Is Super God Fist what people call the Dragon Fist now?

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

I'll remind you that I have a very large stick.

HGH posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5Iwgo5SWZA

Testekill
Nov 1, 2012

I demand to be taken seriously

:aronrex:

HGH posted:

Nah, SGF is just Goku charging his ki in his hand and then punching a dude in the face.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JnULRVKlTEM

The new UI looks pretty slick, you can actually see your opponent's ki and poo poo now. And the HP bars don't suck.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

That video made me realise how stupid it is to do a leg sweep on a flying man and how more stupid it is that it works.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Catch 'em off guard and it'll spin 'em around in mid-air, that's how physics works!

Zzulu
May 15, 2009

(▰˘v˘▰)
What are you, some kind of ki expert

gett outta heee

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

if dragon ball was realistic they would just be tackling the poo poo out of eachother constantly and not doing any punches or kicks in the air.

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

Mortal Kaioken TIMES TEN

Jedah
Sep 1, 2001

YOU CAN NOT BUST THE KRUST

Zzulu posted:

What are you, some kind of ki expert
Dragon Ballz megathread: What are you, some kind of ki expert

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Jedah posted:

Dragon Ballz megathread: What are you, some kind of ki expert

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WiZKhIT33i0

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

rouge means red in french
I didn't care about DBS at all but I heard my boy Future Trunks was back so I caught up on it. Not sure what's up with the blue hair retcon or Mai but I am officially on board until Future Trunks leaves. Also, I hope he doesn't leave. As someone said earlier... everyone he cares about in the future is dead, why not just stay in the past?

Josuke Higashikata
Mar 7, 2013

People's hair changes colour when they grow older. It just darkened into an arguably lighter colour.

Esroc
May 31, 2010

Goku would be ashamed of you.

dipwood posted:

I didn't care about DBS at all but I heard my boy Future Trunks was back so I caught up on it. Not sure what's up with the blue hair retcon or Mai but I am officially on board until Future Trunks leaves. Also, I hope he doesn't leave. As someone said earlier... everyone he cares about in the future is dead, why not just stay in the past?

He stated that there are still survivors on Earth in his timeline, even if very few of them. Trunks isn't the kind of guy to just leave'em for dead even if the planet is mostly a wasteland at this point. But considering they appear to be attempting to incorporate the branching realities from the games and movies into DB canon proper it stands to reason that he probably won't be going back to his timeline. By the end of this arc he'll likely be drafted into the Time Patrol. Or if they don't want to tie the games in directly and just want to allude to them without actually coupling their stories to the show, his fate will be left open-ended so fans can assume he gets drafted by the Time Patrol. Either way he's probably not going home.

Aurora
Jan 7, 2008

Trunks is going back because Bulma was creating some of that fuel for the time machine when Monaka delivered those sweets before Potaufeu

Caros
May 14, 2008

Josuke Higashikata posted:

People's hair changes colour when they grow older. It just darkened into an arguably lighter colour.

Frankly the whole hair thing is weird because we saw the exact same change with Bulma between Z and super yet no one batted an eyelash.

dipwood
Feb 22, 2004

rouge means red in french

Josuke Higashikata posted:

It's still a retcon, since Bulma asked if the person inside had blue hair before she even saw him.

Squallege
Jan 7, 2006

No greater good, no just cause

Grimey Drawer
Maybe they talk on Time-Skype

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Squallege posted:

Maybe they talk on Time-Skype

Pretty sure this is actually the explanation

Ammat The Ankh
Sep 7, 2010

Now, attempt to defeat me!
And I shall become a living legend!
There's no new episode this week right?

Hit or miss Clitoris
Apr 19, 2003
I HAVE BEEN A VERY NAUGHTY BOY

There's a new one this week, but not the 24th of July.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Black destroys the Time Machine before being pulled back into the future and suffering a heart attack?

Bulma remembers the one Cell used. She's the most competent character in the series.

Fluffdaddy
Jan 3, 2009

StrifeHira posted:

Black destroys the Time Machine before being pulled back into the future and suffering a heart attack?

Bulma remembers the one Cell used. She's the most competent character in the series.

Not to mention Black is pretty weak compared to Goku and Vegeta. Goku didn't even bust out anything higher than SSJ2 and was fighting Black to a standstill.

Whis also mentioned that Black is connected to a KaioShin from the future, and Future Mai isn't dead yet.

StrifeHira
Nov 7, 2012

Fluffdaddy posted:

Not to mention Black is pretty weak compared to Goku and Vegeta. Goku didn't even bust out anything higher than SSJ2 and was fighting Black to a standstill.

Whis also mentioned that Black is connected to a KaioShin from the future, and Future Mai isn't dead yet.

At the same time, he didn't transform (can't transform?), so that's him in base holding up against Super Saiyan 2 Goku. And apparently he was getting stronger after they fought.... Oh poo poo he's abusing the Saiyan Zenaki thing isn't he? :tinfoil::ssj:

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!
I think its pretty clear soulja boy's gimmick is the more you hit him the stronger he gets

Meaning Goku just gave him a significant level up

Slightly Absurd
Mar 22, 2004

Even though I don't speak a lick of Japanese, that episode seemed pretty fun. With all the time travel shenanigans, this arc kinda reminds me of Chrono Trigger

Manatee Cannon
Aug 26, 2010

Blockhouse posted:

I think its pretty clear soulja boy's gimmick is the more you hit him the stronger he gets

Meaning Goku just gave him a significant level up

isn't that just saiyans in general

Blockhouse
Sep 7, 2014

You Win!

Manatee Cannon posted:

isn't that just saiyans in general

you have to nearly kill or straight up kill a saiyan for that to kick in

soulja boy was just getting stronger the whole time goku wailed on him

like krillin's lines during the fight were along the lines of "uh why is his ki just going up instead of down"

Blockhouse fucked around with this message at 07:56 on Jul 3, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crabtree
Oct 17, 2012

ARRRGH! Get that wallet out!
Everybody: Lowtax in a Pickle!
Pickle! Pickle! Pickle! Pickle!

Dinosaur Gum
So what the hell is Black then? Some kind of created or half saiyan? Time magic fuckery?

• Locked thread