Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferdinand Bardamu
Apr 30, 2013

African AIDS cum posted:

there have been so many different moment of silences (or moments of silence?) before matches at this tournament.. if only there was a common thread linking all these events

italians selling arms to isis-inspired terrorists?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

NLJP
Aug 26, 2004

African AIDS cum posted:

did someone poison brunch?
We're not in Italy circa 250C.E

Vintersorg
Mar 3, 2004

President of
the Brendan Fraser
Fan Club

blech - Italy lucky

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Chas McGill posted:

Forza Italia

Bengal?

Like the Archer episode with Babu, she calls him buyers remorse.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Bape Culture posted:

Cats are shite mods make this a dog only zone where's that bulldog from glorious Nippon these days

Yes please. Cat owners get infected with the brain parasite and turns into yospos troons

Mean Bean Machine
May 9, 2008

Only when I breathe.
What the gently caress is this cat poo poo, are we in YOSPOS or something

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
idk whats worse, literal hitler or being hitler's little bottom bitch like italy was

Basscop
Jun 4, 2010

Lightnin? HA! Thats a good 'un!
Now why dontcha
come o'er here and
GET

IN

MY

BELLY!!!

Hegay posted:

Yes please. Cat owners get infected with the brain parasite and turns into yospos troons

Its toxoplasma and actually it makes you gay.

ephex
Nov 4, 2007

PHWOAR CRIMINAL

WaryWarren posted:

italians selling arms to isis-inspired terrorists?

gently caress off that's our job

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Dogs reign superior. If you have a cat you probably call your girlfriend for "partner" and hyphenate your married name

El Jebus
Jun 18, 2008

This avatar is paid for by "Avatars for improving Lowtax's spine by any means that doesn't result in him becoming brain dead by putting his brain into a cyborg body and/or putting him in a exosuit due to fears of the suit being hacked and crushing him during a cyberpunk future timeline" Foundation

Paddyb posted:

Ocelot Chat

I don't have any German sausages lying around otherwise I'd have done a sausage/prosciutto prediction with the dog.

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth
dogs are good boys

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Would love to be in that Italian dugout. Sweaty, oily men huddling. Gives me a semi.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

El Jebus posted:

I don't have any German sausages lying around otherwise I'd have done a sausage/prosciutto prediction with the dog.

Very nice my friend, would pet that dog.

Asproigerosis
Mar 13, 2013

insufferable

Vegetable posted:

Would love to be in that Italian dugout. Sweaty, oily men huddling. Gives me a semi.

I think that's a rather distasteful stereotype to propogate

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Nobody on the Beeb team pointing out the illegal pen. I wish more refs were pundits

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Vegetable posted:

Nobody on the Beeb team pointing out the illegal pen. I wish more refs were pundits

It was legal though

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

Welcome back, welcome back, welcome baaaack

El Jebus posted:

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my dog. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont take sht that was previously in shelters. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that has good dogs, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dog on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

Sereri
Sep 30, 2008

awwwrigami

Penalties might be an exciting new way to lose to Italy I guess...

ass cobra
May 28, 2004

by Azathoth

African AIDS cum posted:

Dude, i’m gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and disgusting compared to my dog. and I’m being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont take sht that was previously in shelters. you’re a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. get a real family that has good dogs, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a million dollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont ever post your fuking poverty dog on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot

post your dog

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

Vegetable posted:

:qq: it was legal

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

how come italy wears blue for the house of savoy but on europa universalis 4 on sale now on steam savoy is pink? i'll do some research

Bogan Krkic
Oct 31, 2010

Swedish style? No.
Yugoslavian style? Of course not.
It has to be Zlatan-style.

Hegay posted:

Dogs reign superior. If you have a cat you probably call your girlfriend for "partner" and hyphenate your married name

Hello

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

just kidding. I love dogs

saihttam
Apr 15, 2006
Enter sadman
Both teams will want to score here I think

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

chaoslord posted:

It was legal though
The rules explicitly prohibit coming to a stop in the run-up. Stuttering is okay but Bonucci stopped completely. This would be Exhibit A in a lesson on illegal pens

jyrka
Jan 21, 2005

Potato Count: 2 small potatoes
Has anyone said yet that it's very harsh to miss a game after 2 yellows in 5 games? Because it is.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

how come italy wears blue for the house of savoy but on europa universalis 4 on sale now on steam savoy is pink? i'll do some research

All good the good TRP lads come running in a for epic EU4 sesh

Vegetable
Oct 22, 2010

Lol fuckoff Muller you big baby

corpuscollossus
Apr 19, 2007
Muller's getting a bit pissy.

African AIDS cum
Feb 29, 2012

muller is such a raging aspie isnt he very typical of the southern german

Sir Plus
Jan 16, 2008

Ain't easy looking this eggstraordinary.

please stop being mean to thomas muller

sassassin
Apr 3, 2010

by Azathoth
gently caress all your gay pets

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

African AIDS cum posted:

muller is such a raging aspie isnt he very typical of the southern german

I agree, I hate him op

straight up brolic
Jan 31, 2007

After all, I was nice in ball,
Came to practice weed scented
Report card like the speed limit

:homebrew::homebrew::homebrew:

nice loving meltdown muller

WienerDog
Apr 8, 2007
Resident Rocking Dachshund

African AIDS cum posted:

What the gently caress is wrong with you?
Is this some sort of soccer thread inside joke?

chaoslord
Jan 28, 2009

Nature Abhors A Vacuum

Vegetable posted:

The rules explicitly prohibit coming to a stop in the run-up. Stuttering is okay but Bonucci stopped completely. This would be Exhibit A in a lesson on illegal pens

Actually, if you will open your Law book to Law 14, you will see all it says is "[If a player is guilty of] feinting to kick the ball once the kicker has completed the run-up (feinting in the run-up is permitted); the referee cautions the kicker". There is no "explicit" prohibition on stopping.

Hegay
Jun 29, 2012

WienerDog posted:

U mad bro

Kwagga
Jun 11, 2002

I am small

WienerDog posted:

wow settle down "WienerDog"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Little Kielbasa
Mar 29, 2001

and another thing: im not mad. please dont put in the newspaper that i got mad.
When does ambition die?

• Locked thread