Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

boom beach is cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bill Barber
Aug 26, 2015

Hot Rope Guy
I've got both Boomblox games and they freaking rule. My dad loves them as well.

fozzy fosbourne
Apr 21, 2010

Steven Spielberg coded it. Of course your dad loved it. Stee ven Speel berg

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
steven spielberg personally placed every boom block

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

VR probably isnt going away at this point but theres no reason to spend money on it within the next five years or w/e unless youre daddy rich or that bored and lonely

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the splatfest that's coming up was just announced as the final one, so i guess theyre dropping support for the game. im amazed at how much poo poo they added to splatoon since it released

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Bobnumerotres posted:

the splatfest that's coming up was just announced as the final one, so i guess theyre dropping support for the game. im amazed at how much poo poo they added to splatoon since it released

When is it? That's a bummer, I always play during every splatfest, it will be sad to see them go

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

The post launch maps they released for Splatoon were awesome, they got really creative the longer it went on because they knew the only people still playing were maniacs so they started putting a bunch of moving parts and timers and levelutions all over the place

codenameFANGIO
May 4, 2012

What are you even booing here?

The final Splatfest is Callie vs. Marie. Which is hosed up.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

codenameFANGIO posted:

Oh my god they finally pulled the trigger. They're going to leave the Splatoon miiverse a smoking crater and say Look forward to Splatoon 2.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

codenameFANGIO posted:

This is illegal

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
I'm Team Marie tho.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Team Callie here. I'll make the gang tags

Soral
May 30, 2009

gotta be callie

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
drat I bought Splatoon but only played a few times ..... Guess I gotta get in on this

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~
im going to murder all callie pickers with a bucket

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

dont worry about support for splatoon ending, guys. Nintendo's gonna milk this franchise until at least 2025 when their 10 year gap for a new IP is up

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Marie is my wife.

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

rediscover posted:

I'm Team Marie tho.

gently caress I better update the game

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

trying to jack off posted:

last week my girlfriend asked why the xbox one is still so expensive even though its been out for like 15 years

it's very large

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

In Training posted:

#FE looks kinda sick...

it's good

mysterious loyall X
Jul 8, 2003

please stop talking about vr all i'm an sjw and it's triggering muh feefees and cucking my safespace lol :boom:

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

mysterious loyall X posted:

please stop talking about vr all i'm an sjw and it's triggering muh feefees and cucking my safespace lol :boom:

Timb :yum:

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
If vr gives you motion sickness maybe you should kill yourself

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Your Dead Gay Son posted:

:tem:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Retarded_Clown_
Feb 18, 2012

mysterious loyall X posted:

P-Mack
Nov 10, 2007

I get motion sickness from regular FPS games so I dunno whether VR would make that better or worse.

can't kill myself till I play all these games tho

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib
I moved my Wii u into my room with only the power cable so I could play earthbound in bed

I know it's on the 3ds but

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

I moved my Wii u into my room with only the power cable so I could play earthbound in bed

I know it's on the 3ds but

i live in a tiny apartment so i can game in any room

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

splatoon still has a really active community which is pretty awesome. i bought it this spring and have never had issues finding tons of other players any time.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

the matchmaker is really good. the ranked system also couldnt be simpler yet its the most effective ive ever seen in a shooter.

once youre out of C class theres a drastic difference in player skill, it actually gets loving brutal lol. wish smash4 had something like it

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.
I will play Smash4 any drat day of the week

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i played it to death, i think. if there was some kind of ultra smash for NX where they addressed the lovely online and lack of SP content id be all over that tho

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I can't play smash4 online because of how awful the netcode is and I don't want to pay for the Ethernet adapter

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

even if the netcode was great, its an online fighter and its gonna have input lag. its fine for messing around w/ friends but if it gets competitive its a joke lol

there was a very fun mode on the 3ds where you went around whacking enemies from all the nintendo games and collecting loot/powerups and then fought eachother in some way in the end, it's really lovely that wasn't in the U version for no reason. that with online wouldve been really fun, it needs more coop stuff in general really.

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

If Smash 4 U just had a decent classic mode instead of whatever the hell they threw together I'd have played it way more.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

oh yeah, loved the blatantly cheating AI that can 2-shot you on 8 and above and ganged up on you in 8-player matches

Soral
May 30, 2009

i dont like the final boss of smash 4. its really lame

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Tender Bender posted:

If Smash 4 U just had a decent classic mode instead of whatever the hell they threw together I'd have played it way more.

Yeah. It just never grabbed me generally and I liked brawl