Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ellie Crabcakes
Feb 1, 2008

Stop emailing my boyfriend Gay Crungus

PhazonLink posted:

"Real" white people willing to do stuff are lazy slacker-terrorist, slacker-ists. See the Oregon Standoff. Tarpman was an except to the rule.
Are you serious with this poo poo?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

AlbieQuirky posted:

Noted Catholic of French-Canadian descent Stephen Colbert actually a (((Jew)))! Wake up, sheeple!

I thought he was french louisana? hes quebecois? gross

Weatherman
Jul 30, 2003

WARBLEKLONK

FlyinPingu posted:

why do women discriminate against my small big fat dick

It's called a "chode" hth

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

The darkest bazooper.

BlackIronHeart
Aug 2, 2004

PROCEED

Tiberius Thyben posted:

The darkest bazooper.

I too am a fan of Jude Law's sitcom.

Baofu
Jun 15, 2007

Is that supposed to be tape or a Joker grin? Either way there's something just not right about photoshopping that on. What, you couldn't find fellow MRAs to pose for you?

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
I'm visiting family in Vermont and there are some idiots on Facebook railing against the only McDonalds in town.

I mean, I guess it's possible. But it looks a lot like someone just sprinkled maggots on their hamburger.

I think they're going to get a letter from a lawyer really soon.

Public posts, not hiding names, I don't even know who these people are.

Guest2553
Aug 3, 2012

Baofu posted:

What, you couldn't find fellow MRAs to pose for you?

The allowance my mom gives me isn't big enough to afford a wide-angle lens that can cover the entirety of my stupid fat neckbearded face and stylish fedora.

LITERALLY A BIRD
Sep 27, 2008

I knew you were trouble
when you flew in

Obligatory Toast
Mar 19, 2007

What am I reading here??

Baofu posted:

Is that supposed to be tape or a Joker grin? Either way there's something just not right about photoshopping that on. What, you couldn't find fellow MRAs to pose for you?

Tape. The posters are from an anti-rape campaign, I believe.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

I hope someone makes some MRA costumes for Halloween this year, complete with some of those "This is my culture, not a costume, this is not OK" posters.

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Krispy Kareem posted:

I'm visiting family in Vermont and there are some idiots on Facebook railing against the only McDonalds in town.

I mean, I guess it's possible. But it looks a lot like someone just sprinkled maggots on their hamburger.

One of those white girls in the profile pic got a pretty serious tan suddenly.

Also, how many loving kids do you have that 8 burgers and 20 nuggets is a lunch? Just leave the supposed maggots in there, they could probably use the extra protein.

swampland
Oct 16, 2007

Dear Mr Cave, if you do not release the bats we will be forced to take legal action

I really want to see the "art" this person is making that they're trying to guilt their friends and family into paying them for

Boywhiz88
Sep 11, 2005

floating 26" off da ground. BURR!

mng posted:

One of those white girls in the profile pic got a pretty serious tan suddenly.

Also, how many loving kids do you have that 8 burgers and 20 nuggets is a lunch? Just leave the supposed maggots in there, they could probably use the extra protein.

She shared the status but like in the most incorrect way possible lol. Frankly, I've been lucky in life to never have been exposed to maggots etc. that stuff just looks like some bread frankly

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

This is my favorite logic ever. These well established artists release things that people want. How is this fair to the artists who release things no one has ever heard of.

Also curious as to why the artists they mention happen to be black. Hmmmmm.

RFC2324
Jun 7, 2012

http 418

Boywhiz88 posted:

She shared the status but like in the most incorrect way possible lol. Frankly, I've been lucky in life to never have been exposed to maggots etc. that stuff just looks like some bread frankly

I've seen maggots and that poo poo looks like half cooked white rice to me.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

RFC2324 posted:

Yeah, it looks like rice to me. Maggots squirm a surprising amount and there isn't a whole lot of movement between the images other than them rotating the burger a bit.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Whatever it is, if they're proposing that a wad of maggots landed on the burger after it had been grilled, cheese melted on top of it, and the whole thing sealed into a bun with no gaps between the ingredients, then their scam is based on a poorly conceived idea of how burgers are made in the first place.

Nuebot
Feb 18, 2013

The developer of Brigador is a secret chud, don't give him money

Data Graham posted:

Whatever it is, if they're proposing that a wad of maggots landed on the burger after it had been grilled, cheese melted on top of it, and the whole thing sealed into a bun with no gaps between the ingredients, then their scam is based on a poorly conceived idea of how burgers are made in the first place.

I think it's more they're implying that the burger had been left around for a day or two then handed off.

Krispy Wafer
Jul 26, 2002

I shouted out "Free the exposed 67"
But they stood on my hair and told me I was fat

Grimey Drawer
There are 60+ comments either shaming McDonalds or praising her courage. The hive mind did finally realize you aren't going to get maggots on the outside of cooked meat. Now they seem to believe it's from the bun. But that doesn't make any sense either. You get maggots on spoiled flesh and mold on rotten bread.

It's so odd. Like the fact it's a White lady, but a Black hand. And we've got like 12 Black people in this whole state.

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

RFC2324 posted:

Looks like fly eggs to me.

:nms:http://cdn1.arkive.org/media/25/25F79BA4-4625-4937-8CC3-4D133247F472/Presentation.Large/House-fly-eggs.jpg:nms: it's a picture of fly eggs.

The ones in the picture aren't maggots yet, but they will be.

Bored has a new favorite as of 03:55 on Jul 3, 2016

Mu Zeta
Oct 17, 2002

Me crush ass to dust

Who names their kid Jaxon

Palisader
Mar 14, 2012

DESPAIR MORTALS, FOR I WISH TO PLAY PATTY-CAKE

Mu Zeta posted:

When we were trying to come up with a name for our son, we consulted through some "popular name" lists and discovered that Jaxon and all its variations show up on the top 50. Do you know how many cutesy ways Jackson can be spelled? TOO MANY.

Regalingualius
Jan 7, 2012

We gazed into the eyes of madness... And all we found was horny.

What about Jacksoff?

Bored
Jul 26, 2007

Dude, ix-nay on the oice-vay.

Regalingualius posted:

What about Jacksoff?

How about Klaxon?

Marius Pontmercy
Apr 2, 2007

Liberte
Egalite
Beyonce

Bored posted:

How about Klaxon?

So you can remember the last time you were horny?

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

Mu Zeta posted:

I think that was the protagonist in Sons of Anarchy.

Ularg
Mar 2, 2010

Just tell me I'm exotic.
Not sure if this counts but here goes anyway!

I really can't tell that insignia out but the uniform looks enough like German WW2 for an idiot like me.

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Bored posted:

How about Klaxon?

I was campaigning to name our child Klax if it was a boy. It wasn't and we named her Nova. It may be a kinda silly name ,but it doesn't sound like an alien STD.

EvilGenius
May 2, 2006
Death to the Black Eyed Peas

Krispy Kareem posted:

There's a limit to how long those things can be on the rack for before they have to be thrown out, and I don't think that limit is several days.

Also, flies don't lay that many eggs, and probably wouldn't touch a cooked burger.

And let's say it has been out in the rack for several days - why isn't the bun mouldy? Why does the cheese look so fresh?

It's total BS. McDonald's is about the most hygienic place your gonna find, cos it's the reputation of every restaurant in every city at stake, not to mention decades of urban legends they have to contend with. If you want magots, you're far more likely to find them in an independent restaurant.

EvilGenius has a new favorite as of 07:12 on Jul 3, 2016

Karma Monkey
Sep 6, 2005

I MAKE BAD POSTING DECISIONS

Beer_Suitcase posted:

we named her Nova. It may be a kinda silly name ,but it doesn't sound like an alien STD.

Can she speak?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xclk0xMSvO4

Beer_Suitcase
May 3, 2005

Verily, the whip is ghost riding.

Not sure if this counts.

https://youtu.be/wdkIPzQSHgM

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?

Ularg posted:

Not sure if this counts but here goes anyway!

I really can't tell that insignia out but the uniform looks enough like German WW2 for an idiot like me.

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/donald-trump-campaign-ad-nazi-soldiers

Haha apparently it's a stock photo about WWII soldiers and they indeed picked one of German soldiers.

Reminds me of Nigel Farage's poster that was just like Nazi propaganda. Even though here it's probably less intentional :v:

burexas.irom
Oct 29, 2007

I disapprove of what you say, and I will defend your death because you have no right to say it!

Obligatory Toast posted:

Tape. The posters are from an anti-rape campaign, I believe.

expandingironycat.jif

Stoatbringer
Sep 15, 2004

naw, you love it you little ho-bot :roboluv:

EvilGenius posted:

And let's say it has been out in the rack for several days - why isn't the bun mouldy? Why does the cheese look so fresh?

They're immortal. http://www.today.com/food/mcdonalds-burger-fries-shows-no-sign-rot-after-6-years-t60026

Drunk Driver Dad
Feb 18, 2005

Hrm, apparently rap artists get a government salary. You learn something new everyday!

Fathis Munk
Feb 23, 2013

??? ?
Haha, I just noticed when you click on a tag in imgur it gives the tab a name based on that tag

"The internet's best collection of images and gifs tagged as anti-feminist circlejerk, brought to you by imgur"

Thanks bro.

Tiberius Thyben
Feb 7, 2013

Gone Phishing

Fathis Munk posted:

http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2015/07/donald-trump-campaign-ad-nazi-soldiers

Haha apparently it's a stock photo about WWII soldiers and they indeed picked one of German soldiers.

Reminds me of Nigel Farage's poster that was just like Nazi propaganda. Even though here it's probably less intentional :v:

What about that time that the BNP used a photo of a Supermarine Spitfire blown by the Polish 303 squadron in one of it's stupid things.

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Data Graham posted:

I hope someone makes some MRA costumes for Halloween this year, complete with some of those "This is my culture, not a costume, this is not OK" posters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

This Is the Zodiac
Feb 4, 2003

This one is especially precious.

There are absolutely shoes/boots with heels made for men. Sometimes men get made fun of for wearing them (Marco Rubio got some poo poo earlier this year) and the only reason is patriarchal gender roles.

Men can wear makeup. Go on YouTube, there are dozens (probably hundreds) of tutorials by men, for men, showing how to use makeup to conceal flaws and even totally reshape your face. The only reason men feel like they're "not supposed' to do it (and why makeup has never really been marketed to them) is patriarchal gender roles.