Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
WorldIndustries
Dec 21, 2004

DynamicSloth posted:

Can't imagine why?

jesus christ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

anotherone
Feb 8, 2001
Username taken, please choose another one

Thunderbro posted:

What if you got that from a source that wasn't owned by Center for American Progress, whose president and CEO directly worked for Hillary Clinton's campaign?

Then we might have something to talk about.

So your position is that the tweets in question, most of which are still posted publicly on the official Twitter, are... what, fake? planted by Hillary? Not sure how this is sounding in your head.

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

anotherone posted:

So your position is that the tweets in question, most of which are still posted publicly on the official Twitter, are... what, fake? planted by Hillary? Not sure how this is sounding in your head.

It needs to come from a reputable source, like the moonie times

DaveWoo
Aug 14, 2004

Fun Shoe

Despera posted:

Gary Johnson called Hillary and Trump racist right?

I know he's called Trump racist, don't know about Hillary.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749698321074180096

Only a fool would believe it was a sheriff's star.

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
as an aside this whole thing lead me to find that there's flat earthers in tyool 2016 and their memes are very dank

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
https://twitter.com/FlatEarthTshirt/status/739075530083991552

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Lemming posted:

It's so weird to see something like this up close. Do you think you're just being a troll and pretending to deny reality? Did you just buy into it completely? Is there a difference?

Let's play in your reality for a second!

Donald Trump Hates Jews

Donald Trump Hates Blacks

Hillary Clinton is Not Racist and Does Not Pander to the most ignorant and facile racial stereotypes in existence.

Something seems wrong with this reality, I'm going back :yikes:

Nameless_Steve posted:

I only called you a neofascist to note the hypocrisy of a Trump supporter reeeeeally reaching to call other candidates racist.

By your own argument, if Hillary had retweeted Margaret Sanger instead of saying something nice about her out loud, there'd be no problem. Even if Sanger were racist, that would be "less than 0.0001%" of all the people Hillary has ever said something nice about.

You seem brainwashed, perhaps if you took your pills you may be able to break through my horrendous gaslighting and see reality. As a neo[bad man] hypocrite racist I doubt you ever will :smug:

anotherone posted:

I'm not even going to pretend that something valid about Donald Trump is going to come out of an organization run by one of Clinton's campaign staffers. Are you serious? They're willing and happy to condemn anyone and anything as racist if it'll further the campaign of Dear Abuela.

Thunderbro fucked around with this message at 21:21 on Jul 3, 2016

shiksa
Nov 9, 2009

i went to one of these wrestling shows and it was... honestly? frickin boring. i wanna see ricky! i want to see his gold chains and respect for the ftw lifestyle

uncurable mlady posted:

as an aside this whole thing lead me to find that there's flat earthers in tyool 2016 and their memes are very dank

I know a girl who thinks space isnt real. Like all of space is an illusion, i can't really explain it because, well, it doesn't make any sense. She's not crazy or conspiratal in any other sense but yeah space isnt real.

C2C - 2.0
May 14, 2006

Dubs In The Key Of Life

Lipstick Apathy
Any pictures of Trump with a Mexican, Thunderbro?

Lemming
Apr 21, 2008

Thunderbro posted:

Let's play in your reality for a second!

Donald Trump Hates Jews

Donald Trump Hates Blacks

Hillary Clinton is Not Racist and Does Not Pander to the most ignorant and facile racial stereotypes in existence.

Something seems wrong with this reality, I'm going back :yikes:

You seem brainwashed, perhaps if you took your pills you may be able to break through my horrendous gaslighting and see reality. As a neo[bad man] hypocrite racist I doubt you ever will :smug:

I'm not even going to pretend that something valid about Donald Trump is going to come out of an organization run by one of Clinton's campaign staffers. Are you serious? They're willing and happy to condemn anyone and anything as racist if it'll further the campaign of Dear Abuela.

Lmao you're going to post like this thousands of times for months and then Trump is going to lose hahahaha

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

C2C - 2.0 posted:

SHY NUDIST GRRL
Feb 15, 2011

Communism will help more white people than anyone else. Any equal measures unfairly provide less to minority populations just because there's less of them. Democracy is truly the tyranny of the mob.

Trump's one black friend

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

C2C - 2.0 posted:

yea totes

Lemming posted:

Lmao you're going to post like this thousands of times for months and then Trump is going to lose hahahaha

no I'll just continue to make hundreds of pages of posts happen once or twice a week and enjoy the smuggest, most poo poo-eating victory in November :smugdon:

Thunderbro fucked around with this message at 21:27 on Jul 3, 2016

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
zimmerman is totally voting for trump

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
also whoah mexicans don't like trump hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaaa

trump is right

Fritz Coldcockin
Nov 7, 2005

C2C - 2.0 posted:

No but there are pictures of him with a taco bowl so checkmate libs :smug:

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Lemming posted:

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Course when he loses it'll be "Well nobody expected him to get that far" or "The media lied all day about him".

kalensc
Sep 10, 2003

Only Trust Your Respirator, kupo!
Art/Quote by: Rubby
So what does a surrogate answer when asked:

"The principal public communication method for Donald Trump has repeatedly disseminated and promoted racist messages created by white supremacists. Why does he allow that to occur?"

Or is that too on-the-nose for someone on a news network to ask? I want to see a line of questioning that ends with "If the use of his twitter account, his commonly-used pulpit, is too difficult for him to adequately delegate, then as President how could he manae to appoint ambassdors or his cabinet or justices?".

Wanna see that word-salad answer.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
trump is gonna pull a slimy sanders
not concede, and just keep running while screaming "the system is corrupt, the system is corrupt"

*throws a chair*

Nameless_Steve
Oct 18, 2010

by Pragmatica

(and can't post for 3 days!)

Thunderbro posted:

You're hyperfocusing on the one insult I called you, because you can't argue with my logic.

Also sure, yeah, Trump has galvanized racists across the country to come out of the woodwork and he's incited a noticeable uptick in hate crimes but he threw a pro-Israel parade once and took a picture with a black guy once so he's not a bigot.

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong
literally everything is a false flag, according to thunderbro

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

trump is gonna pull a slimy sanders
not concede, and just keep running while screaming "the system is corrupt, the system is corrupt"

*throws a chair*
He's going to pretend the outcome was his decision and that he's fine with it, just like he does after every failed business venture.

After he throws a chair.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

fishmech posted:

literally everything is a false flag, according to thunderbro

falsemech

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

Nameless_Steve posted:

You're hyperfocusing on the one insult I called you, because you can't argue with my logic.

Also sure, yeah, Trump has galvanized racists across the country to come out of the woodwork and he's incited a noticeable uptick in hate crimes but he threw a pro-Israel parade once and took a picture with a black guy once so he's not a bigot.

post brexit there has been a bump too!

trump bump!

Despera
Jun 6, 2011
Well in Trump's defense there is plenty of evidence that he never wanted to be president anyway

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
be hilarious if he does become president, having never wanting to be president.

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
I love the Jews!

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749706242579247105

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

remusclaw posted:

Maybe you don't find perfect bastions of modernity back then but the whole idea that everyone back then were racist flies in the face of reality. There were plenty of people opposed to slavery in the days of the founding fathers, so much of the Federalist / anti Federalist divide is caught up in arguments over slavery. There have always been people who opposed that system and they were numerous enough to be heard if not numerous enough to win their way at the time. Long story short, racists back then have no more an excuse than they do now, because there were plenty of people who disagreed with them. They were not unopposed in their world view.

I was specifically talking about racism. Lots of people opposed — fervently, even — to slavery were racists by modern standards, at least judged by their writing. I don't doubt that there were people who truly believed in human equality regardless of "race" more or less as a person would today (I personally think William Lloyd Garrison would fit the bill for example), but I still think it was pretty rare. (And note that I specifically said "18th century".) Heck, Jefferson himself was not a huge fan of slavery on an intellectual basis, but he'd seem pretty racist by modern standards (probably also like a huge :fishmech: ).

But yes, I acknowledge that of course there was lots of abolitionist sentiment around, especially in England.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

I love how far they went to portray a draft dodger as the real army hero and a purple heart recipient as the wuss. 2004 was such a magical time.

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

Nameless_Steve posted:

You didn't post logic, you rewrote Sanger's words entirely and unironically described your post with the word "ownage". You're the leftist equivalent of Tautologicus bro.

kalensc posted:

So what does a surrogate answer when asked:

"The principal public communication method for Donald Trump has repeatedly disseminated and promoted racist messages created by white supremacists. Why does he allow that to occur?"

Or is that too on-the-nose for someone on a news network to ask? I want to see a line of questioning that ends with "If the use of his twitter account, his commonly-used pulpit, is too difficult for him to adequately delegate, then as President how could he manae to appoint ambassdors or his cabinet or justices?".

Wanna see that word-salad answer.

Nobody actually cares to research the full Twitter background of the thousands of blurbs and memes Trump retweets and the "mistakes" keep Trump's name blasted over every single airwave 24/7 for exactly zero dollars. Clinton spent more money this month than Trump did his entire primary, the polls flipped entirely in his favor, and you legitimately think you are smart people behind a smart candidate. :master:

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Baloogan posted:

im the new sheriff around here

*spits into spittoon*

*kills millions of Jews*

Xandu
Feb 19, 2006

It's hard to be humble when you're as great as I am.

Thunderbro posted:

, the polls flipped entirely in his favor

lol :getout:

fuck the ROW
Aug 29, 2008

by zen death robot
its pretty well known that both of the clintons are huge racists. theyre from freaking arkansas why is this even in dispute

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
the polls flipped entirely in trump's favor, hes up u know atm in the polls i choose to look at

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/749709462974435329

fishmech
Jul 16, 2006

by VideoGames
Salad Prong

gently caress the ROW posted:

its pretty well known that both of the clintons are huge racists. theyre from freaking arkansas why is this even in dispute

i must have missed when the city of chicago was part of arkansas

Thunderbro
Sep 1, 2008

gently caress the ROW posted:

It's in dispute because the clintons spend millions of dollars and call on hundreds of connections that control the media industry to rewrite history in their favor and blast narratives over every airwave painting any criticism against them as racism and sexism!

It's like I'm really in 1996 again

Baloogan posted:

the polls flipped entirely in trump's favor, hes up u know atm in the polls i choose to look at

keeping in the spirit of C-SPAM I only look at polls from my candidate of choice's twitter account

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

- Bernie Sanders, probably

• Locked thread