Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

This is how Echofox deserves to lose.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
lmao

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
What the gently caress is this game

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

wtf was that from fox

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
Froggen's whole philosophy on the game is to drag it late, set up and get a pick, and then use the advantage to set up for a different pick, and then use the power play off of that to clear out vision, set up wards, and make a pick.

Manic_Misanthrope
Jul 1, 2010

Nahxela posted:

What the gently caress is this game

They thought that NRG were backing so they pulled away, but then Jax/Sivir charged straight back at the nexus while Kiwi/GBM stopped the backs.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Work Friend Keven posted:

Froggen's whole philosophy on the game is to drag it late, set up and get a pick, and then use the advantage to set up for a different pick, and then use the power play off of that to clear out vision, set up wards, and make a pick.

You forgot the part where he farms enemy chickens after clearing out the vision

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD

rabidsquid posted:

You forgot the part where he farms enemy chickens after clearing out the vision

Well yeah I mean obviously the point of the picks and vision game is to take the important objectives with superior control, namely wolfs and chickens.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Baron: 1 cs, jungler usually gets it.

Chickens: 3 or 4 CS.

Tower: one CS, adc usually gets it

Wolfs: 3 CS.

Schiavona
Oct 8, 2008

P1 is 0-9, how much money did someone spend for that LCS spot

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Probably not much, that's the slot that barely sold.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

P1 is the only team I don't like in some fashion in NA. I was never fond of LMQ or TIP, so I'm surely not fond of the crumbling vestige of those squads.

Shadow225
Jan 2, 2007

not sure why IMT banned out their own reksai. Karma does not seem like a more powerful pick for them

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

DA FLASH... MUSHROOM

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot
IMT and C9 are having a speedrun race

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I love you Immortals.

Nahxela
Oct 11, 2008

Execution
Today is a strange day of League

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Two steely eyed teams staring each other down, both determined to prove that they are the bigger cheeser dogs.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
Ye olde pre 10 minute inhibitor

Meat Recital
Mar 26, 2009

by zen death robot

Schiavona posted:

P1 is 0-9, how much money did someone spend for that LCS spot

imo teams should get a spot based on being good

Kaidyn
May 22, 2009

What is there left to discover about donuts...?
If only they had Hai to tell them that Trundle is worse at clearing waves than Rumble...

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Hai would probably also have remembered that Rumble is pretty good in early dragon fights

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild

Meat Recital posted:

imo teams should get a spot based on being good

Well when the org that originally got the spot gets banned, weird things happen. Hell, 3 of the 5 orgs that were in the promotion tournament got banned.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Shadow225 posted:

P1 is the only team I don't like in some fashion in NA. I was never fond of LMQ or TIP, so I'm surely not fond of the crumbling vestige of those squads.

how could you not have loved XWX, that guy was like the most lovable dude ever

Smol
Jun 1, 2011

Stat rosa pristina nomine, nomina nuda tenemus.
What the gently caress is going on?????

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

That last 5 minutes was Immortals just clowning on C9.

Smol posted:

What the gently caress is going on?????

Immortals decided to see how far they could go after blowing all of their ultimates and losing most of their HP.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
Did Immortals just ignore C9 that game?

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Jensen's ults that game...woof

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
Guys I'm cutting them off engage engage! :throws wild cards from a screen away:

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

C9 Reapered, Greatest Coach In Any Sport: "Jensen teleport fuckin wherever, just ult bro, nice, same, le meme"

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
shen mindlessly face tanking everything a riven does and coming out massively on top nice meta

Chernobyl Peace Prize
May 7, 2007

Or later, later's fine.
But now would be good.

Lovechop posted:

shen mindlessly face tanking everything a riven does and coming out massively on top nice meta
People doing badly on Riven above 1v1 tournaments/Silver is new to which meta exactly

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
So C9 rushing executioners?

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

People doing badly on Riven above 1v1 tournaments/Silver is new to which meta exactly

Ray is playing fine and has a fairly sizable gold lead.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

Great tp impact.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Rip

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Well...C9 just got punched in the face.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

that's so troll, dude

Firebert
Aug 16, 2004
c9 is bush league

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

stump collector
May 28, 2007

rabidsquid posted:

C9 Reapered, Greatest Coach In Any Sport: "Jensen teleport fuckin wherever, just ult bro, nice, same, le meme"

• Locked thread