Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dalael posted:

I think the problem lies in the fact that regardless of what evidence would be presented, people like you would just shrug it off even if it was clear proof.
Pretty much the same way you shrug off all the crap :shillary: has done because you're fearful of what Trump might do.

this is a really cool thing conspiracy loons do. They live in a world where they're the objective source of truth because the people they get their news from set themselves up as the only REAL voice in the horde of shills/lizards/jews/what have you. So of course everything he posts is 'evidence' and anyone rejecting it must be just too blind to the truth. There's no room for introspection or anything, it seems like a super easy life to lead if it didn't also involve constant terror.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Badger of Basra
Jul 26, 2007

smg77 posted:

I have a sneaking suspicion that your idea of clear proof is different from everybody else.

read this google spreadsheet, sheeple

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth
google bernie sanders

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!
Clear proof as defined by Hillary supporters: "A letter from Hillary and Debbie clearly stating that they want the election to be rigged, plus photographic evidence of people destroying ballots." Anything less is meaningless.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Dalael posted:

Clear proof as defined by Hillary supporters: "A letter from Hillary and Debbie clearly stating that they want the election to be rigged, plus photographic evidence of people destroying ballots." Anything less is meaningless.

Clear proof as defined by Dalael: "I heard a guy say this was rigged and he saw a truck once, WELCOME TO JAIL HILLARY"

But yes, actual hard evidence would be nice, I love that you mock that as a concept.

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Happy Fourth of July weekend everybody, here's to food chat that was way better than Canadian Alex Jones time

quote:

Deconstructed hotdog. Glazed wiener suspension, tomato catsup and mustard foam, cryogenic pickle relish julienne, toasted brioche tower, dwarf basil greens.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
we should have a ycs wide vote for worst canadian

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Baloogan posted:

Its Daleel. There is no question. The deadly combo of crazy and not funny.

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Epic High Five posted:

Happy Fourth of July weekend everybody, here's to food chat that was way better than Canadian Alex Jones time

Whoever made this should be forced on bread and water for life, and not allowed to 'deconstruct' either.

Nonsense
Jan 26, 2007

Baloogan posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFZ4P1vTIf0

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Baloogan posted:

Ted Cruz

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
I dunno, I'd probably vote for Ted Cruz

f;b

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Mrit posted:

Whoever made this should be forced on bread and water for life, and not allowed to 'deconstruct' either.

I forgot the best part

$36

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

Dalael posted:

I think the problem lies in the fact that regardless of what evidence would be presented, people like you would just shrug it off even if it was clear proof.
Pretty much the same way you shrug off all the crap :shillary: has done because you're fearful of what Trump might do.

The last piece of evidence you presented was literally someone asking "if 8.5 million votes were cast in total in the state, how come the vote totals for Bernie and Hillary in the Democratic primary only add up to 5 million, and also here's a picture of a truck"

If that kind of idiotic poo poo is the standard of "proof" you think exists, you're p much beyond hope~

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Are we sure Daleel isn't Ted Cruz? There's only like 100 Canadians, right?

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014
Hello. Yep, I still think Atlantis is Bolivia, yep, I'm still a giant idiot, yep, I'm still a huge racist. Some things never change!

Pinterest Mom posted:

The last piece of evidence you presented was literally someone asking "if 8.5 million votes were cast in total in the state, how come the vote totals for Bernie and Hillary in the Democratic primary only add up to 5 million, and also here's a picture of a truck"

If that kind of idiotic poo poo is the standard of "proof" you think exists, you're p much beyond hope~

Holy poo poo, read the post I made. I didn't even suggest that this was any sort of proof.
I said its loving hilarious that there's a truck with the words, "Because the outcome has to be certain" right in front of the building where they verify the votes.
An article is not any sort of proof or even evidence and that's where you guys show your retardation.

You literally take everything I post in the most serious and non sensible way possible.

The first one I posted was a study and an article explaining the study. The second one was just something i found hilarious and ironic.
Neither ones are proof of anything and I never suggested they were.

Pinterest Mom
Jun 9, 2009

maybe dalael is alanis morissette

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Pinterest Mom posted:

Now wouldn't that be ironic

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

Epic High Five posted:

Death to wherever that is.

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Tatum Girlparts posted:

google bernie sanders

Whoa

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug

Epic High Five posted:

That image is haraam

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug
lol, just lollll if you spend money on that poo poo instead of a polish with extra onions and mustard from the shack in the home depot parking lot

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Pinterest Mom posted:

I think Alanis would be a much better poster.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Baloogan posted:

it's me

i apologize but :dealwithit:

snakeandbake
Aug 21, 2012

by exmarx

logikv9 posted:

but honestly you have been completely consumed and obsessed with a politics in a country you don't live in, friend

america, and especially american politics, is the trainwreck that most of the world can't look away from

ps. im the best canadian poster

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

smg77 posted:

I think Alanis would be a much better poster.

Please, post more about other people's bad posting. One day you might see the irony of it. :nallears:

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Dalael posted:

Please, post more about other people's bad posting. One day you might see the irony of it. :nallears:

I'm sorry but I can't take criticism seriously from a dude who believes Atlantis is real.

Oh Snapple!
Dec 27, 2005

I can't take seriously people who believe Alanis is real.

Lathespin.gif
May 19, 2005
Pillbug
but atlantis is real?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yQ0m-idDCLg

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Oh Snapple! posted:

That's like saying the 1990s weren't real.

Dalael
Oct 14, 2014

smg77 posted:

I'm sorry but I can't take criticism seriously from a dude who believes Atlantis is real.

:same: but about people who think :shillary: is progressive.

Bip Roberts
Mar 29, 2005

Dalael posted:

the most flaccid of burns

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

Bip Roberts posted:

the most flaccid of burns

You are eminently qualified to rank things on their flaccidity

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Oh Snapple! posted:

everyone needs to take a jagged chill pill

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014
The lost city of Atlanta

ate shit on live tv
Feb 15, 2004

by Azathoth

Mrit posted:

That person was Hillary Clinton!!!

smg77
Apr 27, 2007

Dalael posted:

If President Hillary goes on an archaeological expedition and discovers the lost city of Atlantis would you love her?

Shammypants
May 25, 2004

Let me tell you about true luxury.

Went to the Sanders for President reddit page, the beginning of the end for sure. Typical "closing in on California" chem-trails stuff, but basically no posts are over even 50 replies. It's done, the movement, is kaput.

NumberLast
Jun 7, 2014

XyrlocShammypants posted:

Went to the Sanders for President reddit page, the beginning of the end for sure. Typical "closing in on California" chem-trails stuff, but basically no posts are over even 50 replies. It's done, the movement, is kaput.

Yep. S4P, with its finger on the pulse of the nation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Error 404
Jul 17, 2009

MAGE CURES PLOT

XyrlocShammypants posted:

You went to reddit on purpose

• Locked thread