Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Chernobyl Peace Prize posted:

People doing badly on Riven above 1v1 tournaments/Silver is new to which meta exactly

tanks must be removed from this once fine game

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
apex p1 is way more fun to watch apex is winning but p1 is also winning a different, completely irrelevant game of their own making.

Allaniis
Jan 22, 2011
This C9 IMT game is over.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
why do people keep hyping this ray guy up ahhhhh

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Impact got some real bad TP decisions.

Savage Cracker
Jul 21, 2010
Clown 0-9

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
This game is hilarious.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
lol aren't you supposed to win the 3v2?

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama
Man, as a c9 fan these were hard to match. C9 looked like garbage and Jensen would do more good by leaving the game. He certainly isn't going to leave his loving lane.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Huni with the charity.

henkman
Oct 8, 2008

Jayisspecial posted:

Man, as a c9 fan these were hard to match. C9 looked like garbage and Jensen would do more good by leaving the game. He certainly isn't going to leave his loving lane.

Uh, he's the only guy in c9 with a kill

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Tbf Huni did all of the work there

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Uh oh.

Desfore
Jun 8, 2011

Confirmed at least one furry on the Smash team
Oh lord, don't throw tilt now.

Allaniis
Jan 22, 2011
what what what

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
No penta for Jensen

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
jensen so bad guys lol

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Smart flash forward from Turtle. Without Jensen, C9 has nothing.

Whew.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

what's the point of not losing the game if they're going to take Meteos' chickens from him

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Lovechop posted:

jensen so bad guys lol

In these games, yep. There is no reason to put him on TF. He gets nothing done with it.

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Someone less lazy than me keep a running counter on how many times Impact loses lane because there's nothing to farm in the jungle on his side of the map.

Someone in this thread got mad at me for saying that before but LiquidMarkz brought it up on a video so nyah :v:

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate

Jayisspecial posted:

In these games, yep. There is no reason to put him on TF. He gets nothing done with it.

he is still their best player by a mile

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

He was also undefeated with a good KDA on TF in spring split but w/e

Killed By Death
Jun 29, 2013

Meteos looked loving awful in that second game. He has never looked good when behind since he came back, it's starting to become a serious problem.

Jayisspecial
Sep 16, 2006

Therock Obama

Lovechop posted:

I never said he was a bad player. He is one of the best in NA and very consistent. But this weekend was not proof of that.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

rabidsquid posted:

Someone less lazy than me keep a running counter on how many times Impact loses lane because there's nothing to farm in the jungle on his side of the map.

Someone in this thread got mad at me for saying that before but LiquidMarkz brought it up on a video so nyah :v:
Impact was not worth trading Rush for.

And as far as NRG's problems, I think Ohq/Kiwi would be a better duo if there were any pressure anywhere else on the map. Quas and GBM exert borderline no pressure and Santorin has his ups and downs but is nowhere near aggressive enough to take pressure off their botlane. They desperately need an aggressive Jungler on NRG or they'll fail, and if they've really got that kind of money they should look into trying to buy out Dardoch or trade Santorin for him. Maybe they can give Liquid enough to buy a better midlaner too.

kirtar
Sep 11, 2011

Strum in a harmonizing quartet
I want to cause a revolution

What can I do? My savage
nature is beyond wild
P1 finally gets on the board.

Calax
Oct 5, 2011

RealFoxy posted:

Impact was not worth trading Rush for.

And as far as NRG's problems, I think Ohq/Kiwi would be a better duo if there were any pressure anywhere else on the map. Quas and GBM exert borderline no pressure and Santorin has his ups and downs but is nowhere near aggressive enough to take pressure off their botlane. They desperately need an aggressive Jungler on NRG or they'll fail, and if they've really got that kind of money they should look into trying to buy out Dardoch or trade Santorin for him. Maybe they can give Liquid enough to buy a better midlaner too.

So, if NRG could grab Rush somehow they'd be in a good spot. Or they could pull in Cris if they wanted to take a chance... start subbing him in and out with Quas

Wait, Santorin doesn't count as an Import slot? How the f?

Also, P1 just took a series of Apex.

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

Phoenix1 wins. Who would have thought.

YancyQ
Jan 18, 2008
Grimey Drawer
P1 look so confused. Even they don't believe that they won a game. :psyduck:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Calax posted:

So, if NRG could grab Rush somehow they'd be in a good spot. Or they could pull in Cris if they wanted to take a chance... start subbing him in and out with Quas

Wait, Santorin doesn't count as an Import slot? How the f?

Also, P1 just took a series of Apex.
GBM and Ohq are their imports, Sanatorin got residency the same way that Bjergson did (Just happening to be around before the rules)

stump collector
May 28, 2007

Lovechop posted:

Incarnation is cool and a hero

Jerkface
May 21, 2001

HOW DOES IT FEEL TO BE DEAD, MOTHERFUCKER?

Its cool that CLG did well the past 2 splits with the power of synergy and team work, but I think its really funny that Regi was like 'Ok lets do that but also with good players'.

Hey George, maybe ya shoulda thought about getting the good players!!

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
Apex losing to p1 is hilarious.

Better use that 10 man roster saint. :v:

Schnorkles
Apr 30, 2015

It's a little bit juvenile, but it's simple and it's timeless.

We let it be known that Schnorkles, for a snack, eats tiny pieces of shit.

You're picturing it and you're talking about it. That's a win in my book.
squid, who are the cool and fun chinese teams to watch this split

e: preferably ones who have crazy pocket picks if that exists. :v:

Schnorkles fucked around with this message at 03:19 on Jul 4, 2016

Wol
Dec 15, 2012

See you in the
UNDERDARK
If you like cool and good junglers, Snake is great

Hypocrisy
Oct 4, 2006
Lord of Sarcasm

I wonder if this form of "dominant" TSM will implode on contact with International competition like last time.

Work Friend Keven
Oct 24, 2015

I'M A BIG STUPID IDIOT WHO GETS TRIGGERED FROM THE WORDS SPORTS BALL AND HAS SHIT OPINIONS ABOUT CARD GAMES. ALSO I SAID I WAS GOING TO QUIT HEARTHSTONE OUT OF SPITE OF A TAIWANESE WINNING THE CHAMPIONSHIP SO REPORT ME IF YOU SEE ME POST IN A HS THREAD
I wonder if this form of "salty" league poster has moved into the sour grapes phase of commentary.

Lovechop
Feb 1, 2005

cheers mate
dyrus' dad for best twitter account

https://twitter.com/dadyrus/status/749687513300627456

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

rabidsquid
Oct 11, 2004

LOVES THE KOG

Schnorkles posted:

squid, who are the cool and fun chinese teams to watch this split

e: preferably ones who have crazy pocket picks if that exists. :v:

I will answer this question after work today.

Also I don't remember who it was, maybe Wol? Someone asked me about Legend Dragon, if you're still interested they're on right now: http://lol.qq.com/match/lpl/index.shtml

• Locked thread