Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
Perma :toxx: me for Hillary. Look upon this man and know how pragmatic he is.

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos
<-

that level of corruption can't lose!

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
nice combo

sexy fucking muskrat
Aug 22, 2010

by exmarx
I'm upgrading to a perma-:toxx:, gimme that gang tag

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx
i changed my avatar and should have just put in my hilltag but i didn't cause i am a dope.

edit:

thank you avatar gods I'm so proud

SirJohnnyMcDonald has issued a correction as of 22:20 on Jul 2, 2016

Notable Dom X
Apr 3, 2011

by exmarx
Buglord
I will upgrade to perma for my free welfare tag as well, please and thank you. God bless America

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008

I made a "no criminal charges will be filed" bet today, return is still pretty nice: https://www.predictit.org/Contract/1792/Will-a-federal-criminal-charge-be-filed-against-Hillary-Clinton-in-2016#data

Lol @ indictment crew.

Vox Nihili has issued a correction as of 21:58 on Jul 2, 2016

Yoshifan823
Feb 19, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I'm permatoxxing as well. I'm donating my time, might as well put more useless poo poo into this election.

Also, my old roommate posted this on Facebook, and I'm sharing it with my Hil-dawg brothers and sisters in here in lieu of calling him out on it because no good would come of that:

"Not really. Because in my opinion, she's just as bad. Actually, I think she's worse, because she knows how the system works and will be able to get her horrifying poo poo passed. Republicans don't like Trump, either. Even a Republican-led Congress isn't going to let him do half the poo poo he wants to do, so let him try. Hillary will cater to the Republicans and compromise to get what she wants (which is pretty much the same things the Republicans want, anyway). Hillary is a much scarier proposition. Trump is just a loud bigot."

That's right folks, Hillary Clinton wants pretty much the same things as Trump.

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

Yoshifan823 posted:

I'm permatoxxing as well. I'm donating my time, might as well put more useless poo poo into this election.

Also, my old roommate posted this on Facebook, and I'm sharing it with my Hil-dawg brothers and sisters in here in lieu of calling him out on it because no good would come of that:

"Not really. Because in my opinion, she's just as bad. Actually, I think she's worse, because she knows how the system works and will be able to get her horrifying poo poo passed. Republicans don't like Trump, either. Even a Republican-led Congress isn't going to let him do half the poo poo he wants to do, so let him try. Hillary will cater to the Republicans and compromise to get what she wants (which is pretty much the same things the Republicans want, anyway). Hillary is a much scarier proposition. Trump is just a loud bigot."

That's right folks, Hillary Clinton wants pretty much the same things as Trump.

I love these people that think Hillary Clinton is only secretly a democrat in order to get all of her conservative true beliefs passed. Because A. It literally makes no sense at all if you look at her voting record and B. Then why on earth have the republicans been trying to stop her from getting into the white house for the past couple decades? I mean, that's where a lot of this propaganda comes from in the first place, and leftists eat it up anyway. Ridiculous.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

trapped mouse posted:

I love these people that think Hillary Clinton is only secretly a democrat in order to get all of her conservative true beliefs passed. Because A. It literally makes no sense at all if you look at her voting record and B. Then why on earth have the republicans been trying to stop her from getting into the white house for the past couple decades? I mean, that's where a lot of this propaganda comes from in the first place, and leftists eat it up anyway. Ridiculous.

It is kind of funny that Conservative Republicans are convinced that she's the Liberal Antichrist while the "Bernie Wing" of the left is equally sure that she's a Very Conservative Patrick Batmen.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

trapped mouse posted:

It's a pretty classic leftist fallacy. "X = bad, therefore Not-X = good!"

It's how you get people defending Gaddafi even though he's the definition of both a guy using leftist rhetoric for his own needs and a guy who sold out everything to the West so he wouldn't be exiled (after Iraq).

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
Hello, I like Hillary Rodham Clinton and will be voting for her in the presidential elections. I hope you do the same!

Fuck You And Diebold
Sep 15, 2004

by Athanatos

Gyges posted:

It is kind of funny that Conservative Republicans are convinced that she's the Liberal Antichrist while the "Bernie Wing" of the left is equally sure that she's a Very Conservative Patrick Batmen.

Got friends in both SA and ISO and they talk about her like she'd be the most conservative president this country has ever had

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Your friend's an idiot. Sorry about your loss.

Gyges
Aug 4, 2004

NOW NO ONE
RECOGNIZE HULK

DemeaninDemon posted:

Your friend's an idiot. Sorry about your loss.

No, I'm sure the woman how rose to #2 on the Republican hit list by trying to get UHC for the country in the 90's is actually just your average Conservative Republican.

Dead Cosmonaut
Nov 14, 2015

by FactsAreUseless

Gyges posted:

That would place her approximately near the political center, so that is kind of accurate. This is what happens when you have right wing and left wing positions that are attacked by opposing ideologies.

computer parts posted:

It's a pretty classic leftist fallacy. "X = bad, therefore Not-X = good!"

It's how you get people defending Gaddafi even though he's the definition of both a guy using leftist rhetoric for his own needs and a guy who sold out everything to the West so he wouldn't be exiled (after Iraq).

You don't have to like Gadaffi to criticize Obama's foreign policy choices over Libya (which he even regrets).

Mrit
Sep 26, 2007

by exmarx
Grimey Drawer

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

That would place her approximately near the political center, so that is kind of accurate. This is what happens when you have right wing and left wing positions that are attacked by opposing ideologies.

You don't have to like Gadaffi to criticize Obama's foreign policy choices over Libya (which he even regrets).

Congrats on your toxx, welcome to the winning team!

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

Actually, it means the "Bernie Wing" of the left has their heads firmly up their asses.

computer parts
Nov 18, 2010

PLEASE CLAP

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

I heard "Highest HDI in Africa" too many times for it to not be a pro-Gaddafi thing.

A Neurotic Jew
Feb 17, 2012

by exmarx

Dead Cosmonaut posted:

remember when you unironically thought bernie sanders was gonna win haha owned

Wanamingo
Feb 22, 2008

by FactsAreUseless

A Neurotic Jew posted:

remember when you unironically thought bernie sanders was gonna win haha owned

Okonner
Dec 11, 2008

by exmarx
Man, this Star of David tweet stuff is making me feel like we jumped the gun on crafting a gang tag.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
I'm sure we'll say that many times in the next few months. This train ain't stopping until November.

Marlows
Nov 4, 2009
Perma-Tox for Hillary.

No "lesser of two evils" for me, I legitimately look forward to a Hillary presidency. That and the amazing meltdowns yet to come.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

Marlows posted:

Perma-Tox for Hillary.

No "lesser of two evils" for me, I legitimately look forward to a Hillary presidency. That and the amazing meltdowns yet to come.

I would have preferred Mr. Berns from a policy angle, but the meltdowns from President Abuela will be amazing. Free Republic will become the National Association of Bud Dwyer Impersonators. :unsmigghh:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Eh 4-8 more years of Obama is A OK to me and should be to you too.

point of return
Aug 13, 2011

by exmarx
I expect Hillary Clinton to basically be Obama with slightly worse judgment in choosing whom to trust, and given both the Republicans and the Supreme Court vacancies, I'll take it.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
She will not spend a few years trying to compromise with the loony bin.

A Winner is Jew
Feb 14, 2008

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

She will not spend a few years trying to compromise with the loony bin.

Yeah, this is the huge upside for me on her since Obama has come out and said he wished he took her advice not to trust the rear end clowns when he took office.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Eh 4-8 more years of Obama is A OK to me and should be to you too.

Thank you for telling me what I should believe you patronizing gently caress. :3:

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
You're welcome you whiny gently caress

trapped mouse
May 25, 2008

by Azathoth

All the Bernie people who have been smugly superior about the FBI investigation are really angry right now on Twitter. I wonder why.

https://twitter.com/kept_simple/status/750347274774085632

Check the comments for extra salt.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

You're welcome you whiny gently caress

Wow, you are sensitive. Maybe you should get off the internet and go do something else. Like never get back on the internet. :kimchi:

trapped mouse posted:

All the Bernie people who have been smugly superior about the FBI investigation are really angry right now on Twitter. I wonder why.

https://twitter.com/kept_simple/status/750347274774085632

Check the comments for extra salt.

:aaaaa: This is going to make the Freep thread glorious for the next few days. The bile will flow free, splashing against endless shores of pure salt.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

Wow, you are sensitive. Maybe you should get off the internet and go do something else. Like never get back on the internet. :kimchi:

:aaaaa: This is going to make the Freep thread glorious for the next few days. The bile will flow free, splashing against endless shores of pure salt.

I love you too. So does Hillary.

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

I love you too. So does Hillary.

Yes, but how do *I* feel. You haven't told me that yet.

I assume it's "You should be grateful she decided you were an actual person nearly 3 years ago, you silly queer".

Good Citizen
Aug 12, 2008

trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump trump

zen death robot posted:

Woo that lepers colon

That thread should be reopened for victory lap shitposting by the winners

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
Plenty of gloating to be done to their faces tbh

Thump!
Nov 25, 2007

Look, fat, here's the fact, Kulak!

lol wait people actually thought that the FBI would indict?

Seriously?

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

Yes, but how do *I* feel. You haven't told me that yet.

I assume it's "You should be grateful she decided you were an actual person nearly 3 years ago, you silly queer".

Actually right now you should be drowning in the tears of Hillary's enemies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Actually right now you should be drowning in the tears of Hillary's enemies.

I am, I just think you're a pathetic poo poo who tries to dish it out, but can't take it.

:love: Bernie loves you, and so do I. :love:

• Locked thread