Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Should I stay or should I go?
This poll is closed.
Please stay 195 31.20%
Go away 136 21.76%
Who cares? 99 15.84%
gently caress you op, your soccer sucks and your tea tastes like poo poo! 195 31.20%
Total: 625 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Archer666
Dec 27, 2008

Lichy posted:

a STRONG WOMAN will lead the country into its bright, secure future

One goose-step at a time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SMILLENNIALSMILLEN
Jun 26, 2009

Pound_Coin posted:

'ERE WE GO
'ERE WE GO
'ERE WE GO

:suicide:

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Lichy posted:

a STRONG WOMAN will lead the country into its bright, secure future

I think I've heard this pitch before

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Pound_Coin posted:

'ERE WE GO
'ERE WE GO
'ERE WE GO

:suicide:

"Embrace trivia to fight Brexit anger"

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

RobattoJesus posted:

"Embrace trivia to fight Brexit anger"
I, for one, cannot wait for a new Pointless offshoot with financial news reporters as the contestants.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

jBrereton posted:

I, for one, cannot wait for a new Pointless offshoot with financial news reporters as the contestants.

We asked 100 people how much their post-Brexit stock portfolios were worth:

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer
*FTSE is the highest it's been since September last year*

"We've wrecked it all!!!!"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

Helicoprion posted:

Mr Farage is stepping down
http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-politics-36702468

ABANDON SHIP!

r u ready to WALK
Sep 29, 2001

The Queen should just overthrow this entire ridiculous parliament and go back to ruling Great Britain with an iron fist

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Who will resign next rather than face the music?

Saint Isaias Boner
Jan 17, 2007

hi how are you

etalian posted:

Tim Farron, not that anyone would notice or care

Placid Marmot
Apr 28, 2013
The Leave campaign has finally clarified its post-Brexit plans

http://thebrexitplan.com

Dongattack
Dec 20, 2006

by Cyrano4747

Placid Marmot posted:

lmao

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

etalian posted:

The British People.

We have no idea how this Brexit stuff is going to work and it seems really difficult and we cant be bothered so we humbly suggest you replace us with Polish immigrants who can probably run an independent britain far better than we can.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Who is going to hire Nigel Farage now? He's probably going to end up down the job centre and they'll be all "Well there is only one job you're qualified for and it's just become vacant. It's leader of UKIP, I'll put your CV forward"

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

RobattoJesus posted:

Who is going to hire Nigel Farage now? He's probably going to end up down the job centre and they'll be all "Well there is only one job you're qualified for and it's just become vacant. It's leader of UKIP, I'll put your CV forward"

I hope it will be like the job center scene from The Full Monty.

TheIllestVillain
Dec 27, 2011

Sal, Wyoming's not a country

why are the standing like that

also

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

TheIllestVillain posted:

They want to show that they're all about stability and Britishness, like the Eiffel Tower.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

I'm glad for a UK/EU zone collapse, once it again will demonstrate why the US is the best country in the world.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

etalian posted:

I'm glad for a UK/EU zone collapse, once it again will demonstrate why the US is the best country in the world.

I'm hoping that when the EU collapses the UK gets together with the US and they're the new hottest super-couple like T. Swift and the bad guy from Thor. Then the EU gets shitfaced and keeps ringing up TMZ and is all "lol, I just got really drunk and had a one night stand with Turkey te-he-he" and TMZ are all "gently caress that, the EU is so last week, 'Bramerica' just adopted a bunch of refugees together and named them after the founding fathers it's so cute!"

SplitSoul
Dec 31, 2000

RobattoJesus posted:

This would be wonderful.

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

Saint Isaias Boner posted:

Tim Farron, not that anyone would notice or care
It'll be Leanne Wood I reckon.

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine
What if Nigel Farrage does like, a documentary series about castles on BBC? and ten years that's what people know him from, charming documentaries about British history, instead of his political career?

Dyna Soar
Nov 30, 2006
lol they gonna hire australians to negotiate your trade deals b/c there's apparently not a single person in the uk who can manage them.

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

boom boom boom posted:

What if Nigel Farrage does like, a documentary series about castles on BBC? and ten years that's what people know him from, charming documentaries about British history, instead of his political career?

Kinda like how Enoch Powell is remembered for his groundbreaking translations of ancient greek texts.

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

Brexit's next victim

https://twitter.com/achrisevans/status/749969917055799296

jBrereton
May 30, 2013
Grimey Drawer

boom boom boom posted:

What like Portillo and train rides?

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

Good he loving sucked

boom boom boom
Jun 28, 2012

by Shine

Captain America was on Top Gear?

RobattoJesus
Aug 13, 2002

Chris Evans for new leader of UKIP and David Cameron for new Top Gear presenter.

Farage for new toilet king of england.

bird with big dick
Oct 21, 2015

That guy sucked dog cocks.

Pound_Coin
Feb 5, 2004
£

FrankieGoes posted:

That guy sucked dog cocks.

Allegedly

Centripetal Horse
Nov 22, 2009

Fuck money, get GBS

This could have bought you a half a tank of gas, lmfao -
Love, gromdul

Placid Marmot posted:

I think there's something wrong with their Javascript. Every time I try to click on the button, it moves, and even when I manage to put my mouse right over it, it doesn't lead to anything.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

You should email them and tell them about it.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012

Centripetal Horse posted:

I think there's something wrong with their Javascript. Every time I try to click on the button, it moves, and even when I manage to put my mouse right over it, it doesn't lead to anything.

Have you tried clearing your cookies and restarting your computer? It worked for me just fine.

Junkfist
Oct 7, 2004

FRIEND?

TheIllestVillain posted:

also

Secure the flag behind you.
Stabilize your stance to viewer.
Opportunity to suck dis dick provided.

Automatic Slim
Jul 1, 2007

TheIllestVillain posted:

also

Are all British politicians as compliant when told to pose. Unless another close up angle was used, that looks ridiculous.

whatever7
Jul 26, 2001

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

According to one of the Skynews commentators that's one of the reasons he is stepping down. He is still taking painkiller daily from that crash.

That and his son's career is being hindered by the last name.

etalian
Mar 20, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brannock
Feb 9, 2006

by exmarx
Fallen Rib

Haha literally chauvinist sexism

Congratulations feminists you've achieved equality. Fascism for everyone!

• Locked thread