Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

smell this posted:

maybe they forgot one this year and asked the hotel and its all they had

Or maybe they didn't ask the hotel and just stole one from the lobby, because that looks like every couch in every hotel I've ever seen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

KKKLIP ART posted:

Or maybe they didn't ask the hotel and just stole one from the lobby, because that looks like every couch in every hotel I've ever seen

no. they had to ask. it's a charitable event...

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

ElegantFugue posted:

... Well huh. Maybe Freedom Planet isn't a Sonic fangame so much as a Sparkster fangame? At least, in Lilac mode. Health bar, super meter, wall-bounce air dash, anachronistic high tech + old world setting...

It's not a fangame of either.

though it is clearly taking its cues more from Rocket Knight than Sonic, yes.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
couch too smol.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The laugh is really annoying me. That and the idiot on the right. He should be told to gently caress off. Send donations to have him gently caress off.

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused
Someone ban runners from making "jokes" about intentional deaths.

Golden Goat
Aug 2, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

Please tell me this didn't happen.

Ramadu
Aug 25, 2004

2015 NFL MVP

Golden Goat posted:

Please tell me this didn't happen.

ok it didn't happen

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

miles is so anti-fun

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008
Completely missed everything until mega man 8 run since I was driving all day yesterday. Anything I should watch?

Flinger
Oct 16, 2012

Internet Kraken posted:

It's rng manipulation nyeeheehee

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Yay! Greetings from Germany! Everyone drink!

boy are my arms tired
May 10, 2012

Ham Wrangler

The REAL Goobusters posted:

Completely missed everything until mega man 8 run since I was driving all day yesterday. Anything I should watch?

Catherine run and Dankey Kang Tropical Freeze USAvCAN race are both excellent

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Mega Man 8 was good. Bummer they couldn't get the english version though.

see u in my dreams

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

this guy says ummm and uhhh a lot

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Oh nice, tons of donations came in for the Mega Man 9 bid in the last couple of minutes. Looks like it's getting met!

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
The couch is useless if they're not talking. Why are they there? Especially if the runner is not talking because they're concentrating.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
I love these old MegaMan runs because I was always terrible at Mega Man games when I was a kid. I think a friend and I collaborated to beat MM2 one day. I've tried the newer old school games like MM9 in the past few years and I can't even get to a single robot master. :(

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich

Dezinus posted:

Mega Man 8 was good. Bummer they couldn't get the english version though.

see u in my dreams

A shame, but at least they ran the Saturn version that is rarely played.

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

This is choke central.

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

july 4th is the day of the useless couch

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

why is everyone on that couch wearing pants

ZShakespeare
Jul 20, 2003

The devil can cite Scripture for his purpose!
This is why I liked the challenge mode in the megaman collection that recently came out for PC. It allowed me to skip to, and practice a lot of the more difficult segments in these levels until I could get through them super quick without having to play through the rest of the level.

Infidel Castro
Jun 8, 2010

Again and again
Your face reminds me of a bleak future
Despite the absence of hope
I give you this sacrifice

mangler103 posted:

I love these old MegaMan runs because I was always terrible at Mega Man games when I was a kid. I think a friend and I collaborated to beat MM2 one day. I've tried the newer old school games like MM9 in the past few years and I can't even get to a single robot master. :(

Megaman 2 was the first game I beat without a Game Genie.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

"Great. :geno:"

The announcer is Good.

Social Media
Jan 21, 2010

smell this posted:

are you actually shocked that people at a video game convention might not want to go outside

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER
Aww, he's just happy to be here :3

KKKLIP ART
Sep 3, 2004

mangler103 posted:

Same. Borrowed MMX as a kid and Chill Pinguin always kicked my rear end, which is super sad.

Dunban
Jul 4, 2012

OH MY GOD GLOVER

smell this posted:

What other legwear would you prefer them to wear

Rubellavator
Aug 16, 2007

SGDQ 2016: Everyone is wearing pants UGH

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Well, despite the blunders, it's pretty entertaining, and the runner seems to be enjoying himself.

Ramos
Jul 3, 2012

Dunban posted:

What other legwear would you prefer them to wear

Hot pants.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
I know people kind of are tired of Mega Mans but I really enjoy watching the movement through the levels, especially 3 and beyond with the slide. The BCAS race was one of the best runs of AGDQ.

Cory in the Blouse
Oct 22, 2010

SAMUS ARAN
OUR ONLY HOPE!
Hell yes this is the best music in MM3 right here

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

What a nice young man

LethalGeek
Nov 4, 2009

Apparently I got some sort of minor PTSD from MM3 as a kid. I didn't remember why exactly but some spots made me :cry: as they came up and he usually died on them cause that game is way harder than it looks.

DoctorStrangelove
Jun 7, 2012

IT WOULD NOT BE DIFFICULT MEIN FUHRER!

DRINK!

Veib
Dec 10, 2007

Who the hell thought that the Vietnam War would make a good theme for a Megaman stage.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Veib posted:

Who the hell thought that the Vietnam War would make a good theme for a Megaman stage.

Everything will eventually be the theme of a Megaman stage. It was just Vietnam's turn.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Sssshhhh...

:911:

Terper fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Jul 4, 2016

• Locked thread