Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

SGDQ is over for this time! Thanks to all the watchers and donators, and see you again for European Speedster Assembly starting July 23rd!

It's summer, it's summer, it's Summer Games Done Quick 2016!

Summer Games Done Quick is an annual speedrunning marathon for charity featuring runners from Speed Demos Archive (SDA), SpeedRunsLive and TASVideos, collecting money for the benefit of Doctors Without Borders.

SGDQ2016 happens from July 3rd to 9th, meaning a full week with amazing speedgame content. Regular runs, races, tool-assisted demonstrations, interviews with runners, but primarily, a lot of people coming together to play video games fast for a good cause.

Important links

Schedule: Found here: http://gamesdonequick.com/schedule - this schedule will automagically adjust to your timezone, so you don't need to calculate anything. Except for when you can sleep, which is basically never.

Watch it at: The event is streamed at Twitch, but the marathon event has a specific page that you should use, which is at: http://gamesdonequick.com/ (once the marathon starts, will have stream and chat and all that fancy stuff). The Twitch page is http://www.twitch.tv/gamesdonequick but only use that if the main page shits itself.

If you want to watch in your media player of choice, you can use Livestreamer. How to use it:

BloodWulfe posted:

Windows users can grab a precompiled version right here. Here's a quickstart guide. Basically the only thing you need to setup is your video player location. The config file has a bunch of default locations that you can just uncomment. It should look something like this:

# VLC
player=“C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe”

Notice that the pound sign in front of player is removed. Replace VLC with whatever you prefer, but make sure MPC is up-to-date if you use that. Open a command prompt, enter livestreamer.exe twitch.tv/speeddemosarchivesda best, and that's it. You can replace best with low/medium/high if needed.

Mac users can run sudo easy_install livestreamer from a terminal window, and then use the same command as Windows (sans .exe) to launch it. It defaults to using VLC, but you can use --player to specify something else.

Linux users can grab it via pip.

You can also use Livestreamer Twitch GUI, which is, well, a GUI for Livestreamer, if you don't feel comfortable around command lines.

Official recordings will go up eventually, once they have all been processed. There's usually a list of timestamped links to watch the runs in the Twitch VODs, and to minimize people uploading monetized videos on Youtube during the marathon, GDQ staff will try to get at least temporary versions up on Youtube as soon as possible. Watch this space for the links.

Chatting: Twitch chat is best not used, as it's not going to be the official chat channel. It will be under heavy load either way, and might turn to slow and subscribers only mode if it gets too bad. Instead, the official chat is as usual on IRC.
Server: irc.quakenet.org
Channel: #sdamarathon
Direct link
Quakenet Webchat (Mibbit will not work)

There's also a SA speedrun channel that you can use for slightly slower conversation:
Server: irc.synirc.net
Channel: #speedruns
Direct link
Mibbit Webchat

And if you're one of those people who use Discord there's supposedly a server here. I have no idea how that thing works.

Get cool shirts: Longstanding GDQ partner TheYetee always has a bunch of nifty shirts you can buy for $11 (or $13 for the larger sizes) during the whole event! A percentage of the profit from these shirts will be donated to the charity towards the end of the event (or during multiple points, with how much money they tend to get from it). The SGDQ2016 shirts can be found here, and you can get some of the shirts that were featured for previous events here.

Get games: Humble Bundle has a special SGDQ 2016 Bundle running currently with some of the games featured in the marathon, containing VVVVVV, Dustforce DX, Guacamelee! Gold Edition (take note that it's Gold, not Super Turbo Championship Edition), Super Meat Boy, Escape Goat 2, Serious Sam Double D XXL, Serious Sam: The Random Encounter and Freedom Planet, for the minimum price of $15.

=============

SGDQ: What they do

All money collected during Summer Games Done Quick goes directly to Doctors Without Borders, with nothing going to anyone participating in the event. It's 100% charity. All attendees pay for their own travel and living expenses.

Games Done Quick have hosted a number of very successful marathons for a number of years, with AGDQ2014 being the first marathon to break one million dollars in donations for a single event. Most recently, AGDQ2016 raised 1.2 million dollars for Prevent Cancer Foundation and Summer Games Done Quick 2015 raised 1.2 million dollars for DWB. The most successful marathon to date has been AGDQ2015, which broke 1.5 million dollars in donations.

As the event grows each year, more work is put into improving the quality of the stream. There's always going to be some hiccups, though, so be patient whenever something's not running at 100% efficiency. (The UraniumAnchor cloning project is still looking for funding, and if it doesn't work out we'll put that money in the UA Booze fund instead.)

=============

Donations: What it's all about

SDA marathons up to and including half of AGDQ2013 used a donation widget known as ChipIn. ChipIn crashed and burned horribly during AGDQ2013, so resident coding superhero SMK reinvented the wheel donation system, creating a standalone system that has been used since. Other charity marathons have made use of said system as well.

You will be able to leave a comment with your donation. During earlier marathons, all comments were read out on stream, but as more and more donations come in each year, it has become impossible to do so. Therefore, there's a filtering system in place. In general, this is the idea:

quote:

-The program should auto-filter donations that are less than a dollar, but in case if one slips through, filter it out.

-Some people do not want their names read out loud when they donate. There will be an anonymous flag you can check so that the donation reader doesn't read their name by accident (like we have done often in the past).

-Donations insulting someone should be filtered out.

-If a donation is solely twitch faces, hashtags, or just generally spam, then filter it out.

-On that note, if someone donates a small amount of money just to write a mountain of text, then filter it out. We'll be busy enough reading short donation comments. The only exception we should make for mountains of text is...

-Personal stories relating to our cause should be read.

-If a donation comment is creative and funny then it should be read. Just FYI, while some people might find twich faces funny, they're certainly not creative.

There is also a scrolling ticker for donation comments on the main page. No, they're not going to put that on the stream. Stop asking.

The donation tracker for SGDQ2016 can be found at https://gamesdonequick.com/tracker/sgdq2016.

=============

Donation incentives: What they are

One of the more popular things to drive donations are the donation incentives and the raffle prizes.

When you donate, you can have your donation go towards one of the many donation incentives that are available for different games. This involves naming characters, selecting different modes, in some cases even choosing which game will be played. All the incentives are available to view on this page of the tracker. In honour of community member Oyster's close friend's daughter Samantha who is currently, at only 12 years of age, going in and out of hospitals after a serious recurrence of brain cancer, we tried to get the A Link Between Worlds file named Sam. For a more detailed explanation of the situation, please refer to this post by Oyster. In the end, we did not succeed with this, but there's more names to be had.

There's always prizes to win, and you can see a list of all of them in the tracker as well. Prizes come in two categories - regular and grand. Regular prizes you get entered into the drawing for if you make a donation of the minimum amount specified, mostly between $5 and $25 with a single one at $30, during the specified game or game block. Grand prizes you get one chance to win per specified total donated throughout the entire event, up to three tickets for each person. For this marathon, the grand prize is at $50, meaning that if you donate a total of at least $150 during the course of the event, you have three entries in the raffle.

Now, what is there to win?

Cool stuff.

Such as...

A Zelda cross stitch:

A Mark of the Ninja wood burning:

Whatever the hell this is:

Literal Pokéballs:

Pretty cool Cloudbuilt poster:

And, as always, assorted perlers:

(that last one doubles as a magnet)

...and much, much more.

The grand prize of SGDQ2016 is an Xbox One Prize Pack that I can't find any image of so I don't know what's in it.

=============

FAQ:
Q: What runs should I watch?
A: There is no one answer to this question. Anyone you ask will give a different answer.

Anyone who has recommendations, if you post a pastebin or Google Doc or just a post you intend to keep updated with run recommendations, let me know and I will link it in the second post. So, if you're looking for recommendations while the marathon is going, check the second post.

Q: Will ____ be there this year?
A: Check the schedule. If they're not listed as a runner or commentator, it doesn't really matter if they're there or not. There's been some, let's say, controversial runners/commentators in the past - it's for the best if we don't bring that up.

Q: So did you hear about that marathon when that one guy-
A: Please don't.

Really - please don't. Marathon threads in the past have been plagued by people who think the height of hilarity is to make fun of the people participating in or attending these marathons, in which case you're a dick. Maybe someone did something they didn't think all the way through that then got spread through dubious pastebins circulating on twitter, maybe someone did something awkward on camera that the internet decided to turn into a meme - but that's irrelevant. While talking about things going on at the event is of course fine, this thread is meant to primarily be about the runs and the cause, so try to keep the drama to a minimum. And should you think that bringing up old drama from past marathons or things that just so happened to happen to a runner that's going to SGDQ is a good idea, it's not.

Q: Why isn't ____ on the schedule?
A: Either nobody submitted it or there wasn't room for it on the schedule. GDQ has grown so, so much, so it's not going to be possible to fit all games that would be cool to have in a marathon.

Q: Why didn't they read my donation comment?
A: The amount of comments is far, far too high for it to be even remotely possible to read them all. If you were planning on donating just to have your comment read on air, perhaps you should rethink your reasons for donating.

Q: Where is this happening?
A: SGDQ2016 is located at the Hilton Minneapolis Downtown Hotel.

=============

So that's about it - if there is anything else you're wondering about when it comes to the event or organization, feel free to ask! There's a few goons who are directly involved with the event to various degrees, and many more who are involved with the community, that can answer your questions.

And finally, a song

KennyMan666 fucked around with this message at 11:42 on Jul 10, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

I AM GOOD AT KEEPING UP WITH THIS

Azazell0 posted:

Well, just a quick list of my must-watches:

DKC : Tropical freeze race - really tight race, great commentary
Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow - one of the greatest finishes this GDQ, hell, any GDQ
Castlevania: SoTN blindfolded - can't really explain, great gameplay, great blunders, just watch it
Skyblazer : Very solid run for a slightly obscure platformer. Good commentary (PJ)
Star Wars : Jedi Academy - this was AWESOME. High energy, great commentary, incredibly broken game.
Momodora: It's half-coordinated, what else do you need? Tugs at your heartstrings for various reasons.
Sonic '06: It's Sonic '06. Again one of the greatest moments of this GDQ at the end.
Deus Ex: Impressive run, broken game, great commentary.
Shatterhand: Klaige makes a super hard game look easy.
Bionic Commando: It's PJ, must see! Solid run.
Tetris Block: some really impressive stuff in there. And it's probably the last Tetris block in a while in GDQ's.
Skyrim: Get that bucket!
Ninja Gaiden Shadow: making another hard game look easy. Great commentary.
Super Mario World low%: a 15-year old guy with his grandma on the couch doing a near-perfect run. Must-see.
Pepsiman: PEPSI FOR TV GAME. One of the highlights of this GDQ.

Jak & Daxter is a mixed bag, it was really fun to watch live, but I have a feeling it won't work as well with a second viewing. But if you haven't seen it, do see it.

I know there's something others have recommended that's not on here but I haven't seen everything yet. This is from what I have watched live or from VOD in a few cases.

Anyway, it's been a fun week. See you in the ESA thread!

Dias posted:

Personal highlights:

- Jak and Daxter, aka Naruto and Pikachu: The Quest for Owen Wilson's Car Keys, aka Bonesaw's Fever Dream. The run itself wasn't BAD either, but the slow descent into madness makes it.
- SOTN blindfolded, because it's SOTN blindfolded. Also a bit of trainwreckiness added in for flavor.
- Jedi Academy, which is a legit great run to watch with great commentary by a very enthusiastic dude. Take a bath.
- Momodora, because it had the most :3: moment of the stream and Halfcoordinated is awesome anyway.
- Dustforce, although it starts a bit slow. The run is pretty chill and technically sound for a while, then they hit the Difficult levels and all the butts clench.
- Tetris block. If you have to ask...
- Super Mario Maker blind race, which wasn't a blowout this year, featured some fun levels and Chronic (?) carrying the team on his back.
- PEPSIMAN FOR TV-GAME
- TASBot as a whole was good, but one controller four games is definitely the better run if you can only be bothered to watch one.
- Super Metroid Running Man%. :getin:
- oh, I almost forgot about SMW grandma% low%. I was kinda busy when it was going on so I almost missed out on it, but I think it qualifies.

Honorable mentions:

- Demon's Crest featured a lovely group of high school stoners that grew up on me as the run went on, dude. It's very chill but maybe not as good if you're not watching it 3am like I did, dude.
- The entirety of GB block and Kirby stuff (bar Riders) was pretty cool. Like, I wouldn't go out of my way to watch it if pressed for time but ProtoMagicalGirl did some great commentary and it was pretty cute and fun.
- I liked both Freedom Planet and Guacamelee, not enough to highlight but enough that I think I should mention them. the commentary was fine stfu
- Bioshock was a fine run with a really good joke in it.
- Quackshot had some good commentary too, kinda lost in the middle of a bunch of runs I don't really remember.
- Sonic 06 is a broken mess.
- Bionic Commando because it's my boi PJ. In fact, the whole platformer block from Shatterhand to Gimmick might be worth a watch.
- Elder Scrolls block?? I don't give a gently caress about those games, but up to Morrowind the runs were fun. I fell asleep during Morrowind because I was tired as gently caress.

Little Mac posted:

Super Mario Sunshine - A solid opener with cool tricks and good commentary. Should be traditional for Summer forever.
Catherine - Intense puzzling action. That last part was mind-blowing.
New Super Mario Bros. 1 & 2 - I fall into that weird Nintendo fan category that actually really likes the NSMB games and these are two good runs of two good games. The first run is great all-around, the second has the utterly hilarious dying DS.
The Rapid Angel - Caveman, the leader of the PlayStation Nation, is always great and this game is so weird and kinda bad. Look out for that bush that shoots cats.
Hagane and Skyblazer - The Omnigamer block was great, with Skyblazer being a real standout.
Mega Man 8 - Many peoples' least-favorite Mega Man, but one of my favorites. Really good commentary, too.
Curse of Issyos - A fun race on a game I'd never heard of but now kinda want to give a try.
Dino City - Anything by Team PLC is great. This is the Yoshi's Island you never knew.
Donkey Kong Country 3 - The best game in the series in a really competitive race.
The Little Mermaid - Good, super-short run with fun commentary.
Klonoa - More Caveman, a good come-down after the amazing Jak and Daxter run.
Super Mario Land - With Waluigi mode active.
Super Mario Bros. 3 - Insightful commentary and a really good run.
Super Mario World (All Castles) - A very competitive race in a neat category.
Mega Man X3 - Caleb is real good at Mega Man, ya'll.
Super Mario 64 - A great encore. Having that one last bonus game is a really good donation incentive.

I'm also gonna break with hivemind and give a special shout-out to all three JRPGs this year. Illusion of Gaia, Final Fantasy VI, and Super Mario RPG are all really, really good runs and worth your time. I really love Mario RPG so if I had to pick one it'd be that. A great ending.

KennyMan666 fucked around with this message at 17:25 on Jul 10, 2016

Pixeltendo
Mar 2, 2012

Looking foward to this years Metroid Zero mission and Super mario maker runs

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Let's loving gooooo.

I'm kind of surprised that they're starting with Super Mario Sunshine, personally, but I can't say I'm disappointed with that.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

KennyMan666 posted:

Whatever the hell this is:

Hey, Sent updated my donation picture. You must have grabbed that before the final images got put up:

Album: http://imgur.com/a/qFOGs

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

I grabbed it yesterday from the imgur link in the prize tracker but I'll change it.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

A little privacy, please?
Oh drat, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror co-op? Sick!

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!

KennyMan666 posted:

I grabbed it yesterday from the imgur link in the prize tracker but I'll change it.

Yeah, they've been busy (obviously), and I had a slight delay in finishing the piece (the back panel got delayed over the weekend). He was kind enough to let me finish my submission with stand in images before the deadline.

DoctorWhat posted:

Oh drat, Kirby and the Amazing Mirror co-op? Sick!

Hopefully it's better than the N64 Kirby from AGDQ

Budgie
Mar 9, 2007
Yeah, like the bird.
All the fun games will happen while I sleep. Such is life :(

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012
Aw goddamnit this Sunshine run is any%, not 100%. Still, a good way to open up the marathon. Oh and I hope that the Harry Potter 2 game is the PC version, that game needs more exposure because it's awesome to watch with a lot of cool skips, a bit of bugs and really nice movement.

Oh, Colors DS in the Sonic block, never saw that run.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
hello

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
do you guys remember when

HiipFire
Sep 1, 2013

JENNY DEATH LIVES
I can't loving believe Crackdown 2 didn't make it through cuts imo

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Eonwe posted:

Of course.

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

Eonwe posted:

How could I forget!

mp5
Jan 1, 2005

Stroke of luck!

Eonwe posted:

what ever happend with that

UraniumAnchor
May 21, 2006

Not a walrus.

Kikas posted:

Aw goddamnit this Sunshine run is any%, not 100%. Still, a good way to open up the marathon. Oh and I hope that the Harry Potter 2 game is the PC version, that game needs more exposure because it's awesome to watch with a lot of cool skips, a bit of bugs and really nice movement.

I saw the HP runner practicing earlier, it's PC version.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

Kikas posted:

a sunshine 100% run

are you kidding me?

un-loving-watchable.

thank god it's any%

TeaJay
Oct 9, 2012

Be so kind and list some of the "highlights of the night/day" every now and then. Easy to check the best stuff out. I'll do my own lists as the week goes on.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

DoctorWhat posted:

a sunshine 100% run

are you kidding me?

un-loving-watchable.

thank god it's any%
I dunno, man. Averagetrey's 100% run at AGDQ 2015 is still one of my favorite runs at any GDQ.

DoctorWhat
Nov 18, 2011

symbolic posted:

I dunno, man. Averagetrey's 100% run at AGDQ 2015 is still one of my favorite runs at any GDQ.

Maybe I'll watch it again. Blue Coin collecting sucked to play but maybe it's more fun to watch?

UraniumAnchor
May 21, 2006

Not a walrus.
Also there's additionally a discord server:

https://discordapp.com/channels/140605087511740416

(If you're an attendee you get access to some extra channels)

I think that's the right link but I don't really use discord so :shrug:

EGSunBro
Nov 1, 2012

PEPSI FOR TV-GAME

KennyMan666 posted:

Pretty cool Cloudbuilt poster:

rip your spine.

I hope SGDQ is good! It probably will be! I'll actually be able to donate this time.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

So even thought the question of "What should I watch" isn't really something you can answer for everyone, there are some stand out runs that have regularly been amazing to watch.

Runs/Blocks to watch

- Awful Games Block. Also known as Silly SGDQ.

This is a collection of Hilaribad games that don't really fit into other game blocks. This year has two (?) blocks like this: July 4th 3am-6am and July 8th 3am- roughly 7am. These blocks feature such amazing games as:

Crystal's Pony Tale

Ed, Edd, and Eddy: The Mis-Edventures

Barbie Game Girl

And Super Amazing Wagon Adventure

Most of these games are fast to finish, hilariously broken, or run by funny people. Definitely a must watch. Although being in the early AM's means this is usually something to watch on VOD.

- Disney Done Quick

A collection of Disney licensed games, and sometimes not, that are usually surprisingly fun to watch. Most aren't broken per se but they almost always involve some very interesting movement tech. July 6th from 5:30pm - 8pm.

- TETRIS

Tetris at GDQs is a recent phenomena. You may be asking "How is tetris a speed running game?". Well it's not. Shut up and watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViwDUiCzPVU

The Tetris Exhibition is July 7th at 2: 15pm. There is also another Tetris game, Tetris Attack on July 6th at 8:20pm. That's not the same game though.

- Sonic '06

I haven't watched this run myself yet, but the game is amazingly broken. Probably worth a look. July 6th 2:20pm. For a fresher see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xrS5NEBKjU

- Elderscrolls 3: Morrowind

Remember how long that games was? How in depth the story went? The amazing, vast adventures you quested on to save the ancient land of Morrowind? Yeah, lol, no we gone run sideways and just jump to the end.

- Super Mario Maker Blind Race

Last event we got an amazing race through unseen Mario Maker levels. Some top Mario runners were chosen and the race was by far the best one at AGDQ'16. Have you seen The Wizard? Remember the final scene with the kids racing through SMW3 blind? Well this is basically that. But better. Also it's a relay race.

- TASBlock

TAS, if you don't know, stands for Tool Assisted Speedrun. These are the videos you see of people making pixel perfect jump after pixel perfect jump and just clowning on games like they are literal gods. This block features a team that has developed what they call "TasBot" a cute little computer shoved into an NES Rob the Robot. This is always a must watch event, and they do crazy poo poo. Like turn Pokemon Red into Twitch Chat:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoQLUhBfrOE

This isn't an exhaustive list. But is a good collection of well proven runs and events to watch if you can't think of anything else to tune in for. Most of us will be watching everything non-stop anyways so just check back in periodically for updates on runs that turned out to be amazing that we weren't expecting.

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
I'm looking forward to the indie game block on Tuesday.

KennyMan666
May 27, 2010

The Saga

Huh, I hadn't even noticed Super Amazing Wagon Adventure was in. Didn't expect it either given how utterly un-runnable that game is since all of it is an autoscroller and everything is 100% random.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

I remember really wanting the Mis-Edventures as a kid but never getting it, so now I can finally see how bad it was and if I dodged a bullet.

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

KennyMan666 posted:

Huh, I hadn't even noticed Super Amazing Wagon Adventure was in. Didn't expect it either given how utterly un-runnable that game is since all of it is an autoscroller and everything is 100% random.

Yeah, it doesn't seem like a runable game, but I'm hopeful someone figured out how to game the rng or something.

symbolic posted:

I remember really wanting the Mis-Edventures as a kid but never getting it, so now I can finally see how bad it was and if I dodged a bullet.

I think it's safe to say you dodged a bullet.

my parents boyfriend
Jan 28, 2007

Angel of Piratey Death, Yarrr!

Eonwe posted:

Only registered members can see post attachments!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

solid 1st page

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
someone keeps mentioning stiv and controllerhead and febreze inbregars tk gdqs, whats the story there

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

Eonwe posted:

someone keeps mentioning stiv and controllerhead and febreze inbregars tk gdqs, whats the story there

Wait what? I am having trouble parsing this.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
in regards to

oops

im on mobile

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
also drunk

Kikas
Oct 30, 2012

Crain posted:

- Sonic '06

I haven't watched this run myself yet, but the game is amazingly broken. Probably worth a look. July 6th 2:20pm. For a fresher see this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xrS5NEBKjU

Having followed the Sonic 06 running scene for a long while I can tell you - it's magically broken. You can activate a glitch that acutally gives you 100% completion on your save, but that isn't used in the speedrun. But there's gonna be walking through walls, using stuff the programmers never finished for infinite jumping and lauching yourself at crazy speeds by *just* missing rails you can grind.
It's gonna be great.

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Does someone still have the Rocky and Bullwinkle ending screen saved, because I think that should be in the OP for every GDQ from now on.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I am looking forward to enjoying these video games :)

Jibo
May 22, 2007

Bear Witness
College Slice

symbolic posted:

Does someone still have the Rocky and Bullwinkle ending screen saved, because I think that should be in the OP for every GDQ from now on.

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

beep by grandpa posted:

I am looking forward to enjoying these video games :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy

symbolic posted:

should be part of the gdq banner

• Locked thread