Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Would Win In a Fight?
This poll is closed.
Goku 59 31.38%
Luffy 15 7.98%
Ichigo 10 5.32%
Rina, from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls 104 55.32%
Total: 188 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Monster Girl Encyclopedia is full of gross rapey stuff and all-female species of desperate waifus who will settle for the sort of person whom we must assume make up its target audience.

Monster girls, however, are good. As are monster boys.

(For a fun time, go to 4chan or somewhere else terrible and try to get someone to defend the originality and artistic integrity of Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Or, better, don't.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Futaba Anzu
May 6, 2011

GROSS BOY

Dzhay posted:

Monster Girl Encyclopedia is full of gross rapey stuff and all-female species of desperate waifus who will settle for the sort of person whom we must assume make up its target audience.

(For a fun time, go to 4chan or somewhere else terrible and try to get someone to defend the originality and artistic integrity of Monster Girl Encyclopedia. Or, better, don't.)
Lol

Blank Construct
Jan 20, 2010

Shepard.

Nap Ghost

RIP small child

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

Of course as soon as I buy some games, the game I really wanted goes on sale.

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

I can wait, though. A patient gamer is a true warrior.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

GorfZaplen posted:

Of course as soon as I buy some games, the game I really wanted goes on sale.

what game is it, my friend?

a kitten
Aug 5, 2006

GorfZaplen posted:

I can wait, though. A patient gamer is a true warrior.

why is my loving download taking so drat long :arghfist::steam:

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

https://twitter.com/801yamaarashi/status/702836967679983616/photo/1

happy independence day

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Dzhay posted:

No one gives a poo poo about what you think bitch

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

Reported for child abuse

GorfZaplen
Jan 20, 2012

voltcatfish posted:

what game is it, my friend?

Why Am I Dead At Sea

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

im gonna agree with plutonis on thsi one

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

stay tuned for the "el burbo posts the contents of his monster girl encyclopedia fanart subfolder"

RME
Feb 20, 2012

El Burbo posted:

stay tuned for the "el burbo posts the contents of his monster girl encyclopedia fanart subfolder"

im here,

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

El Burbo posted:

i'm waiting

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

GorfZaplen posted:

Why Am I Dead At Sea

Thanks for the heads up, i'm gonna buy it too

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

There was a guy in 4chan who argued with me that the monster girl fad was invented by a (((certain group))) to make young white males reject 3d women and die off and that true aryans should reject it and i called him a phagget and said I'd pollute his sister with my brazilian seed and i still respect that guy more than people in this stinkin thread

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

That was so dang cute. :3:

Also, playing PxZ2 in a slow 4th of July. Honestly, I thought it was going to be a snore-fest like the first one, and while still far from perfect, I like how is way more dynamic than the first one. And leagues just plain better.

Also, chapter 29 just happened and it should be renamed: "RYU AND KEN ONE-SHOT EVERYONE AND DID IT WITH AN INSTRUMENTAL VERSION OF THE J-POPPIEST 90's SONG THAT EVER POPPED".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68DYd1SwaE

But seriously, I thought they were gonna save this music for something similar to what happens in the movie, instead, the music went from "Funk goes on", which is badass and all that to that snazzy motherfucking instrumental version. I almost felt bad for Bison and the God Eater robots. Almost.

:black101:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

258 images, but how many are forums friendly. probably less than half

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009

Wark Say posted:

Also, chapter 29 just happened and it should be renamed: "RYU AND KEN ONE-SHOT EVERYONE AND DID IT WITH AN INSTRUMENTAL VERSION OF THE J-POPPIEST 90's SONG THAT EVER POPPED".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q68DYd1SwaE

It's a good song from a good film.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SvgRWyzENes
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=thoKXsqqn-M

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

El Burbo posted:

blegh

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Davincie
Jul 7, 2008

at least with monster girls theres more variety than with touhous

Lemon-Lime
Aug 6, 2009
https://a.pomf.cat/kgdamb.webm

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

Lemon-Lime posted:

It's a good song from a good film.

It rules! :)

I'm kinda lamenting the fact that, even when they said that they were going to bring the game overseas unaltered, that there was a special version that came with all the original music and that you could switch between them. Which seems like a missed opportunity, taking into account all the rad music contained here.

Speaking of rad music that's been given new arrangements for this game, I also REALLY like this one:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfLG8Kv_b2w

Also, Hiryu offering his awesome Super-Sentai scarf to Valkyrie. :3:

Wark Say fucked around with this message at 21:57 on Jul 4, 2016

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Davincie posted:

Endorph
Jul 22, 2009

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

There was a guy in 4chan who argued with me that the monster girl fad was invented by a (((certain group))) to make young white males reject 3d women and die off and that true aryans should reject it and i called him a phagget and said I'd pollute his sister with my brazilian seed and i still respect that guy more than people in this stinkin thread
lol

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Wark Say
Feb 22, 2013

by Fluffdaddy

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Same to you, buddy. Same to you. ;)

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

Davincie posted:

if only most monster people stuff wasn't gross as hell :(

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

Knorth
Aug 19, 2014

Buglord

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

ill look inside alright :mrgw:

El Burbo
Oct 10, 2012

(only if its college yui)

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

RME
Feb 20, 2012

El Burbo posted:

258 images, but how many are forums friendly. probably less than half

thats nonzero, if you look at it another way

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Knorth posted:

if only most monster people stuff wasn't gross as hell :(

everythings gross

have you seen people's sexual organs

NotALizardman
Jun 5, 2011

Terper
Jun 26, 2012

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z2iNAWYbdJE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

El Burbo posted:

im excited

• Locked thread