Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Bing's Ultron Guide for being a Pro

http://marvelheroes.info/build/45252/

You'll notice he is an expert on Ultron and deserves millions of upvotes because his stats are:

Xx CR
xx BR
xx DR

and other numbers like xx% CDR.

Bing owns and I follow all his guides because they own. I also got Wolverine to Red Prestige today because he owns. Alas I am not man enough to make him pee yellow though... sorry for being a failure. At least I know my dad was right now. I'd never amount to anything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stunt Rock
Jul 28, 2002

DEATH WISH AT 120 DECIBELS
I wish Bing played more dudes I had / liked.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

SUN GOD AVATAR posted:

Bing's Ultron Guide for being a Pro

http://marvelheroes.info/build/45252/

You'll notice he is an expert on Ultron and deserves millions of upvotes because his stats are:

Xx CR
xx BR
xx DR

and other numbers like xx% CDR.

I thought you were being retarded like usual but I was wrong.

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

Bad Moon posted:

Just started playing, and holy crap do purples just rain from the sky like this normally :psyduck:

Well, there is a done of extra loot dropping today for the anniversary event that ends tomorrow at midnight. That said, aside from insignias, purple items are garbage tier.

Midnightghoul
Oct 1, 2003

COME ON DON'T BE SCURRED

Literally The Worst posted:

Who are the funny people to laugh at on Mr Gazs forums these days

Ryolnir

Andrigaar
Dec 12, 2003
Saint of Killers
From Civil War to Birthday month:
-Up to 5700 Omegas (from I have no idea how many actually)
-IM TU, Cap TU, free hero (Doom), stash
-13 year3 cakes (9 unopened)
-1100+ splinters: 3 random boxes (1 Black Cat, 2 upgrade tokens), remainder unspent
-1200+ Odin marks
-Leveled up a handful of untouched toons to 60
I'm guessing about the splinters and Odins from what I haven't spent

Game is improved since I quit playing, but the 2-hours I did play in the last 24-36 were almost entirely spent trying to find Odin chests among all the poo poo on the ground after a boss exploded in cosmic Hightown/Midtown :effort:

Still not gonna uninstall, but I am done until the next event.

Its Rinaldo
Aug 13, 2010

CODS BINCH

Soothing Vapors posted:

bad moon i love you too much to let you play this game

I play Dota, I abandoned love long ago.

But this game seems fun! It's Diablo but I'm Doom surrounded by Doombots and epics rain down upon Doom :doom:

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
man gently caress the skrull terminal

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

Andrigaar posted:

I am done until the next event.

Great news, then! Event Simulator 2016 is exactly right for you!

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

Andrigaar posted:

Game is improved since I quit playing, but the 2-hours I did play in the last 24-36 were almost entirely spent trying to find Odin chests among all the poo poo on the ground after a boss exploded in cosmic Hightown/Midtown :effort:
I couldn't play midtown because just filtering out the poo poo on the ground from a single boss wave takes you up into the next boss wave and then your inventory is full of poo poo you need to open and sort through.

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016

Polegrinder posted:

Bing owns and I follow all his guides because they own. I also got Wolverine to Red Prestige today because he owns. Alas I am not man enough to make him pee yellow though... sorry for being a failure. At least I know my dad was right now. I'd never amount to anything.

Maybe not pee yellow, but what about iridescent yellow

flirty dental hygienist
Jul 24, 2007

All aboard the knuckle train to FIST PLANET!!

HoldMyOwn posted:

Maybe not pee yellow, but what about iridescent yellow

Perhaps I will turn him cosmic now that this event is over. No bonus xp, no boosts. That will show my true undying love for Wolverine.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

Please ask J3 for tips, he loves Wolverine so much that he also did it without boosts and said it was so fun he'd like to do it again.

HoldMyOwn
Mar 9, 2016
cosmic wolverine took me 507 lqs because I'm poor. and stupid. mostly stupid.

got permabanned on O.

Dely Apple
Apr 22, 2006

Sing me Spanish Techno

Our long national anniversary content is over. Once again, we are free to see what drops immediately and to not pick up cakes.

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

How'd you get banned, did you +1 Fun a bingbuild?

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Proudly supporting vanilla legends 1994-2014

Literally The Worst posted:

man gently caress the skrull terminal

The Skrull terminal is easy.

Times Square, now, gently caress that poo poo. i don't know who thought it was a good idea to put players against pairs of Iron Legionnaires in extremely enclosed spaces, but they need a good kicking.

Elfgames
Sep 11, 2011

Fun Shoe

Jedit posted:

Times Square, now, gently caress that poo poo. i don't know who thought it was a good idea to put players against pairs of Iron Legionnaires in extremely enclosed spaces, but they need a good kicking.

it was pretty easy on kitty pride

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Elfgames posted:

it was pretty easy on kitty pride

I had problems with Cosmic Times Square even on Kitty. There's so much instagib AOE going round sometimes that you can't avoid it.

Ghostlight
Sep 25, 2009

maybe for one second you can pause; try to step into another person's perspective, and understand that a watermelon is cursing me

If you're having problems avoiding instagibs on a character with 5+ invulnerability buttons then you may be the problem.

Or playing from Oceania.

Ajax
Mar 16, 2004

Aunt Petunia's Girdle!
What's happening?

Ghostlight posted:

Or playing from Oceania.

I am offended on two levels

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Ghostlight posted:

If you're having problems avoiding instagibs on a character with 5+ invulnerability buttons then you may be the problem.

No, the problem is that the damage is massively overtuned in that instance. I'm pretty sure they just slapped in the bosses from Ultron mode without making any adjustments. I'll run it with melee Emma later and see what happens.

jujojoh
Feb 25, 2016

:gaz:

:cosmic2day:

:gaz:

punchymcpunch posted:

How'd you get banned, did you +1 Fun a bingbuild?

He said he will post about him having a #2, as it is a great achievement to do so everyday, like getting to max omegle and bragging in O

punchymcpunch
Oct 14, 2012

jujojoh posted:

He said he will post about him having a #2

:vince:

If you eat Wawa every day then this is an achievement.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

I see no problems here at all. Everybody poops. Said so in the manual of Life.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Jedit posted:

i'm fine with it until the boss keeps spawning other bosses and as soon as i deal with one set he spawns more

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Jedit posted:

Yesterday I was running Ultron, and roflstomped the Cosmic Trial with 1:30 on the clock. Then I ran Times Square and died several times.

So... yeah.

Jedit
Dec 10, 2011

Gynovore posted:

Yesterday I was running Ultron, and roflstomped the Cosmic Trial with 1:30 on the clock. Then I ran Times Square and died several times.

So... yeah.

Was that with Summoner Ultron or AOE? The drones get annihilated even in red Times Square, it's not worth trying cosmic.

On the subject of AOE Ultron, the Physical / Energy hybrid version is absolutely crazy. Max Irradiate, Encephalo, Annihilate, Slam, Smash, We Are Ultron and the two passives, put one point in Swarm and spec for Irradiate, Slam and Repair. Irradiate in cone form does more damage than Precise Beams at longer range and as an AOE, and Slam brutals for 7m+ every 6 seconds. I'm sure I'm not using the best gear or omegas and I still managed to solo my way to X-Def wave 30.

ICR
Dec 31, 2008

quote:

Monday Update 7/5
RyolnirRyolnir GazillionAvengers Infinite MansionPosts: 7,850 Staff
2:59PM in General Discussion
Happy Monday,

Hope you had a great weekend!

This update is a short one. This week is focused on:

• Dynamic Combat Level testing, tuning, etc.

• Miles Morales Team-Up Iteration

• Bug Fixes!

Other than that, we really hope you enjoyed the month-long (and then some) event and are having fun with Ultron. We'll have more updates as the week goes on, as we're still catching up after the long weekend.

Have a great week!

Flag Quote · Insightful Agree Awesome Fun

I did not alter the date and day.

Gynovore
Jun 17, 2009

Forget your RoboCoX or your StickyCoX or your EvilCoX, MY CoX has Blinking Bewbs!

WHY IS THIS GAME DEAD?!

Jedit posted:

Was that with Summoner Ultron or AOE? The drones get annihilated even in red Times Square, it's not worth trying cosmic.

Summoner, same build I posted a few pages back. I did eventually beat the terminal by zerging them.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

Everybody makes that mistake after a holiday Monday. Let he who knows how to work a god drat microphone cast the first stone.

Grinning Goblin
Oct 11, 2004

I wonder what calendars look like at Gaz's office.

Soothing Vapors
Mar 26, 2006

Associate Justice Lena "Kegels" Dunham: An uncool thought to have: 'is that guy walking in the dark behind me a rapist? Never mind, he's Asian.
They left their only calendar behind three office moves ago

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

in-office calendars are difficult to implement and not currently worth the intern's valuable hotdog fetching time

nostrata
Apr 27, 2007

Probably just postit notes that keep getting moved around on the wall.

Russad
Feb 19, 2011

Grinning Goblin posted:

I wonder what calendars look like at Gaz's office.

Best calendars in the business.

Gibbering Madness
Nov 7, 2009

69 69 69 68
It's just the switch flipper carving notches into Ryolnirs gunt for each day that passes (according to the real world clock)

The Moon Monster
Dec 30, 2005

I can run cosmic Times Square pretty easily on Goblin. Being able to move while you use oscorp laser and having a long invuln on his sig is pretty helpful. It's still the slowest terminal aside from Doom, since you have to kill 6 bosses instead of 1.

cl_gibcount 9999
Aug 15, 2002

Gynovore posted:

Summoner, same build I posted a few pages back. I did eventually beat the terminal by zerging them.

try the melee hybrid build, it makes everything stupid simple, you have both amazing clear and boss kill ability while being ultra tanky.

cl_gibcount 9999 posted:

Next up is melee/ranged hybrid:

This time the super nuke is Operation: Slam. It's slightly weaker than encephalo (and a smaller area) but it has a 2s shorter cooldown. The crashdown is also somewhat weaker than Swarm, as it doesn't scale with pet dmg, but it always brutals and it hits in a big area, so it's fantastic for clearing out mobs. This build is significantly tankier than the ranged one as well, yet still clears screens very effectively, thanks to the crashdown and the irradiate dot. (feel free to take the vuln skill in left tree instead of dumping leftover points in crush)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ransome
Dec 27, 2012

Cosmic, Baby!
https://twitter.com/Asros/status/750743077158064128

• Locked thread