Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating
Yes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
I would assume that tremendously fat Jeans jacket wearing man is 100% serious honestly

Cowman
Feb 14, 2006

Beware the Cow

Captain Yossarian posted:

I would assume that tremendously fat Jeans jacket wearing man is 100% serious honestly

and that he fucks pigs

Captain Yossarian
Feb 24, 2011

All new" Rings of Fire"
Yeah he is very concerned about putting lipstick on pigs for loving too

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

Captain Yossarian posted:

Yeah he is very concerned about putting lipstick on pigs for loving too

it seems chief among his concerns

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

(loving gussied up swine)

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry
No one can date his pig of a daughter but him.

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

Wicker Man posted:

No one can date his pig of a daughter but him.

He's my father in law...

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

Is swine flu sexually transmitted

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
A disturbing progression, actually.

Good soup!
Nov 2, 2010

God drat I am so happy I don't see any minions on my feed ever, not even my grandmother shares that kind of poo poo

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

a cloth map posted:

He's my father in law...

drat it... That's what I get for liking your avatar :doh:

treiz01
Jan 2, 2008

There is little that makes me happier than taking drugs. Perhaps administering them, designing and carrying out experiments that bend the plane of what we consider reality.

Awesome Welles posted:

God drat I am so happy I don't see any minions on my feed ever, not even my grandmother shares that kind of poo poo

For a while I was banging this chick, but what killed it was in the morning when we were both looking at our phones she would bray like a donkey every 5 seconds and just have to show me a minion meme on facebook. She was a good little cocksucker and on the pill too, but goddamn I can only stand so much.

Instruction Manuel
May 15, 2007

Yes, it is what it looks like!

treiz01 posted:

For a while I was banging this chick, but what killed it was in the morning when we were both looking at our phones she would bray like a donkey every 5 seconds and just have to show me a minion meme on facebook. She was a good little cocksucker and on the pill too, but goddamn I can only stand so much.

Lol, you've never felt the touch of a woman if you're here, now men on the other hand hello:wink:

bitmap
Aug 8, 2006

hahaha share if you agree

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

treiz01 posted:

I'm sorry your mom left you.

Hadaka Apron
Feb 12, 2015
https://archive.is/69Qmn

quote:

Frank RoboJustice Wu
September 17, 2014 · Arlington, MA · Edited ·
I've debated whether to write this, and whether to post it. Eventually I decided that (to borrow a slogan from LGBT activists), that SILENCE = DEATH. HuffingtonPost is running a series on domestic abuse, with the theme of: Why didn't you just leave? This strikes a deep chord with me because:
The year I spent married to Alison McBain was the more horrific year of hell of my life.
Alison McBain is the most despicable, disgusting, deceitful, foul and vile human being I have ever known.
Time for me to speak up and not hide the truth or the hurt.
She bit me once, leaving a mark that took four months to go away.
She shoved me out of the house once, into the cold darkness, without shoes or jacket or wallet or money.
She used to call me up at work and yell at me so loud I could hold the phone at arm's length and still hear her clearly.
She destroyed two of my paintings.
She said she was a better artist than me, because she once noticed a flaw in one of my paintings. Yes, she was a better artist, despite never having done a painting in her life.
She took credit for me winning my first Hugo. I only won, she said, because she'd help throw a couple parties for me at conventions and not because, well, I'd done art that people liked.
I bought her flowers once, out of the blue, and her response was to accuse me of having an affair, because in her world people only did nice things if they were hiding a crime or feeling guilty (I wasn't having an affair, of course).
She twisted every compliment I received into an insult.
She grabbed the glasses off my face and twisted them into a weird metal knot.
I poked her once in jest with a very slow-moving, very soft pillow and then she proceeded to tell everyone that I "hit" her. (That justified her biting me.)
Why did I marry her?
Because I was stupid and in love. And because I was yet unfamiliar with the term Borderline Personality Disorder, wherein a new boyfriend/girlfriend at first acts all loving and wonderful, and then a switch is thrown and they turn into a monster. Yup, that was her.
Why did I stay? Because I didn't want the shame of getting divorced. Because maybe I thought that I could be like Luke Skywalker, fishing the good out of Darth Vader. Or maybe I thought I could just tough it out.
We met at worldcon in 2003, and since we split (she eventually left me, thank God, telling more lies about me on her way out), and then left the community.
But now it seems like she's edging back into the sci-fi community, writing, going to conventions again. If she shows up at a convention I'm at, I will be compelled to call the police or inform the convention security of her insane and violently unpredictable behavior. She is dangerous.
I'll warn you now. If you see her, run far far away. She is loving evil incarnate.

RoRz0r
Sep 7, 2010

am i doing this right?

da motha fuckin share zone

A Concrete Divider
Jan 20, 2012

The Unbearable Whiteness of Eating

Do you paint at home?

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

steinrokkan
Apr 2, 2011

Soiled Meat

That blonde woman struggles with being a brunetter goddess so much

Ill Peripheral
Jun 29, 2008

treiz01 posted:

She was a good little cocksucker

Lol what do your Facebook posts look like?

That70sHeidi
Aug 16, 2009
So you assholes think you're bad now cause you jumped me!?? ....I pulled up to MY house, got out of the car and was immediately attacked. They hit me in my face, my arms and my neck. I fought as hard as I could but there was too many of them. I kept thinking if I can just get in my house Im going to KILL them all....swinging all the way to my door, I was running and hoping I didn't drop my keys. The streets are one thing but attacking me at MY house...in front of my family?!!! OH HELL NO!!! ALL of you are going to die tonight. I get in my house and grab my weapon and I prayed for strength...braced myself and went back outside. They came at me again ...but this time I was ready. I got them all......... DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!...I was so mad.......I hate mosquitoes.....

that and the one where they try riding a horse and end up in the hospital but ha ha ha guyz it was just a mechanical horse outside walmart, lolz for days had you going hahahahaha

:geno:

a cloth map
Oct 29, 2011

No thanks. I'm a Government man.

Wicker Man posted:

drat it... That's what I get for liking your avatar :doh:

It's ok, I like your avatar.

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

ghost emoji
Mar 11, 2016

oooOooOOOooh

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

thats cute

Tricky D
Apr 1, 2005

I love um!

steinrokkan posted:

That blonde woman struggles with being a brunetter goddess so much

The struggle is real

Gaunab
Feb 13, 2012
LUFTHANSA YOU FUCKING DICKWEASEL

that's cute

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

It's like the conversation you learn when learning a new language.

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

ALL-PRO SEXMAN posted:

gently caress off Gunky Junket

Gunky good

ziasquinn
Jan 1, 2006

Fallen Rib

bitmap posted:

(loving gussied up swine)

Nice av

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

RoRz0r posted:

am i doing this right?

da motha fuckin share zone

this is not wrong tho

falz
Jan 29, 2005

01100110 01100001 01101100 01111010
Who the gently caress is Mery

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

falz posted:

I dunno, some crazy woman :shrug:

kazr
Jan 28, 2005

falz posted:

quite contrary

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

falz posted:

And why is she buggin?

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

treiz01 posted:

lol!!! tell us more

Unity Gain
Sep 15, 2007

dancing blue

treiz01 posted:

if shes braying like a donkey you gotta donkey punch her, duh

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a hole-y ghost
May 10, 2010

a cloth map posted:

He's my father in law...
:owned:

• Locked thread