Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Dr. Hurt
Oct 23, 2010

Everyone there seems actually happy to be there. This is a fun cool run.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

I hope this game gets a nice sales bump from this run

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/gtvrhs/status/750508069365227520

tbh I'd rather play this on my big tv on my PS4 than PC :( but I will throw him my $3.50 regardless.

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

Rorus Raz posted:

I hope this game gets a nice sales bump from this run

I'll keep it in mind for the next Steam sale if it's a Steam game.

Pants Donkey
Nov 13, 2011

That GDQ skin :kimchi:

koolkal
Oct 21, 2008

this thread maybe doesnt have room for 2 green xbox one avs

Rorus Raz posted:

This run is a pleasant surprise.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

Dias posted:

The commentary was good, he's just pissy his friend didn't say a word and it's getting kinda grating especially when it's a callout during a completely different run hours later. Just PM the guy your complaints, or link me to his social media so I can CP that poo poo to him, I dunno.

I'm done.

i'm not sure how you got the impression that me and the guy who made freedom planet are friends because that's a weird conclusion to draw

But no, I seriously do appreciate this run, it's good and makes good use of having dev commentary. Like...I'm sorry drawing the comparison to a run that I thought did it wrong pisses you off so much but uh, deal?

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
i like all of you

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

i'm not sure how you got the impression that me and the guy who made freedom planet are friends because that's a weird conclusion to draw

But no, I seriously do appreciate this run, it's good and makes good use of having dev commentary. Like...I'm sorry drawing the comparison to a run that I thought did it wrong pisses you off so much but uh, deal?

Don't speedread, I meant the guy you set up on the couch.

Anyway, you're just being dumb and I kinda needed to call you out on this. Peace.

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

People are supposed to get hurt by things. It's fucked up to not. It's not good for you.

Dias posted:

Don't speedread, I meant the guy you set up on the couch.

I didn't set up anyone on the couch. I set up the dev commentary, I'm not friends with the guy, I just made contact.

The two guys on the couch are random fucks who I don't know and who weren't even mic'ed because they probably didn't know the run. I'm not mad they didn't speak, because I don't think they'd have had much to add.

You have this poo poo wrong, amigo.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Fight for all that is beautiful in the world

what just happened on mic

Sea Lily
Aug 5, 2007

Everything changes, Pit.
Even gods.

i totally zoned out, what did someone try to sneak a spoiler in about?

Rirse
May 7, 2006

by R. Guyovich
Okay that was weird, he just cut off reading a donation.

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

He said "what do you call a doctor who has a ... oh this is a spoiler, nice try!" probably some game of thrones poo poo I guess

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Could at least flip one or two, maybe.
alright

time for a pretty game that's kind of slow paced in terms of movement, so it's easy to keep track of what's going on

in it, please expect arrow spam.

mangler103
Jun 6, 2003

Metroid sighting huh? Well, I did just pour this coffee...it will still be there tomorrow.
Half Coordinated! Glad I got home in time to see his run live.

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
Get ready for Momodora and halfcoordinated!

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
halfcoordinated is good

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I have no idea wat this game even is but I'm watching in bed just to give my support to this goon

SuccinctAndPunchy
Mar 29, 2013

Sage Grimm posted:

Get ready for Momodora and halfcoordinated!

This is gonna be sick as fuuuuck.

halfcoordinated is great

Moatman
Mar 21, 2014

Because the goof is all mine.

Eonwe posted:

halfcoordinated is good

Sage Grimm
Feb 18, 2013

Let's go explorin' little dude!
It's a metroidvania that's only half anime.

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

:cry::cry:
tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!

Eonwe posted:

halfcoordinated is good

Crain
Jun 27, 2007

I had a beer once with Stephen Miller and now I like him.

I also tried to ban someone from a Discord for pointing out what an unrelenting shithead I am! I'm even dumb enough to think it worked!
alright, back in time for Halfcoordinated

Kerfuffle
Aug 16, 2007

The sky calls to us~
FF Adventure filename has a nice headstart so throw all your bux at that for Sam :)

Dezinus
Jun 4, 2006

How unsightly.
Hell yea it's halfcoordinated time

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Does uraniumanchor have a beard this year?

Pelican Dunderhead
Jun 16, 2010

Ah! Hello Ershin!
Pillbug
kitty%

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo

SuccinctAndPunchy posted:

I didn't set up anyone on the couch. I set up the dev commentary, I'm not friends with the guy, I just made contact.

The two guys on the couch are random fucks who I don't know and who weren't even mic'ed because they probably didn't know the run. I'm not mad they didn't speak, because I don't think they'd have had much to add.

You have this poo poo wrong, amigo.

I was under the impression you weren't just talking about the dev commentary. Anyway, that's secondary, I still think you're being stupid about a pretty well-commented run and if that guy's commentary annoyed you so much, you might as well bring it up with him. You're putting it like it was HORRENDOUS and I think he engaged the dev just fine while trying to touch on what was happening in a very eventful run. :shrug:

Dev commentary on a super fast game that isn't just reactions isn't a good setup anyway.

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

Sage Grimm posted:

It's a metroidvania that's only half anime.

it's very unanime really

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I love this guy this is gonna be cool

Lessail
Apr 1, 2011

tell me how vgk aren't playing like shit again
p.s. help my grapes are so sour!
the dark souls of metroidvanias

1-800-DOCTORB
Nov 6, 2009
Off to a good start!

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

Oh i think I have seen this game before. I think super best friends played it once. I love this pixel art style. Just pixely enough for me :)

Remilia
Jan 4, 2013

off to an auspicious start

Dias
Feb 20, 2011

by sebmojo
anyway one hand one hit kill game

Gamerofthegame
Oct 28, 2010

the first zone is actually super loving bullshit on insane

the rest isn't so bad

Brother Entropy
Dec 27, 2009

this game looks really neat

beep by grandpa
May 5, 2004

I feel very safe and comfortable and not stressed out watching this speedrun of a hard game. halfcoordinate'd stage presence is very relaxed and fatherly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
my left hand doesn't really hurt so bad, so maybe I coupld do that

• Locked thread