Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

if this isnt AI as gently caress even and ESPECIALLY if it immediately explodes into a horrible death inferno i dont know what is :catbert:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

neonbregna
Aug 20, 2007

Owns and I would make it my daily driver for as long as I survived driving it

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

neonbregna posted:

Owns and I would make it my daily driver for as long as I survived driving it

What about the people behind you at a stop light?

:flame:

Jo3sh
Oct 19, 2002

Like all girls I love unicorns!
Just swipe a "Caution: Stay Back 200 ft." sticker off the back of a gravel truck.

Night Danger Moose
Jan 5, 2004

YO SOY FIESTA

xzzy posted:

What about the people behind you at a stop light?

:flame:
If they're behind you, that means they're losing, and no one has time for losers. :colbert:

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

Night Danger Moose posted:

If they're behind you, that means they're melting, and no one has time for wax statues. :v:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

SneakyFrog posted:

if this isnt AI as gently caress even and ESPECIALLY if it immediately explodes into a horrible death inferno i dont know what is :catbert:

Horrible death infernos, in my jet car? More likely than you'd think

Ryan McQueen posted:

...400 litres of jet fuel...
...With only a few lessons from his high school drafting class to inform him, he got to work building and designing the car from scratch...
"I didn't know how to weld, engineer, bend tubing, lay up fibreglass or carbon fibre, or even know anything about jet engines."
...He hasn't even hit the ignition.

Best case scenario with the projected speed of his vehicle, he goes too fast and the car becomes a plane for a few seconds before smashing whatever is left of the ~100 gallons of fuel in the tank directly into the ground

The Door Frame fucked around with this message at 23:43 on Jul 5, 2016

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
i readed it man..

He is just waiting for a reason...... to get into death car 5000 and either die horribly and fast or horribly and quick.

which i guess is the same but meant differently in this case situationally.

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug
Yeah, while it looks cool now, that is probably a grade A deathtrap.

Mercury Ballistic
Nov 14, 2005

not gun related
400 liters is a stupid amount of fuel. Is that the burn rate or the tank capacity?

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

Mercury Ballistic posted:

400 liters is a stupid amount of fuel. Is that the burn rate or the tank capacity?

Yes.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches
I would kickstarter a documentary of this in a red hot minute if it includes him hitting the big red button

:allbuttons:

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

SneakyFrog posted:

I would kickstarter a documentary of this in a red hot minute if it includes him hitting the big red button

:allbuttons:

Already done.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RA5WCpFY0PE

something something history doomed to repeat it.

Johnny Aztec
Jan 30, 2005

by Hand Knit
It's hilarious to me that it's it on tight packed HoA subdivision.
I'm amazed his HoA didn't shut him down

xzzy
Mar 5, 2009

Powershift posted:

something something history doomed to repeat it.

This is all I can think of when people who aren't rocket engineers start loving around with that kind of power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUsGFGhfmk

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Wrong thread, it's on bags and that's what it looks like when it's completely aired out.

Elmnt80
Dec 30, 2012

I really can't hate it, because somewhere I know some ferrari purist is having a coronary looking at it.

You Am I
May 20, 2001

Me @ your poasting

88h88 posted:

Wrong thread, it's on bags and that's what it looks like when it's completely aired out.

Right thread because it's got the stupid poo poo "stretched narrow tyres on wide rims" thing going on

Human Grand Prix
Jan 24, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
Does everybody hate the 348 anyway?

thechalkoutline
Jul 8, 2006

Human Grand Prix posted:

Does everybody hate the 348 anyway?

Yeah, it's kinda the 'right' Ferrari to do this to in that respect

I'm kinda torn after looking at some build pics; maybe have judged too quickly, if it were supposed intentionally aggravate purists I'd say it loops around

https://goo.gl/3J8bIa

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

You Am I posted:

Right thread because it's got the stupid poo poo "stretched narrow tyres on wide rims" thing going on

You may want to reconsider the narrow tyres comment...

Memento
Aug 25, 2009

Bleak Gremlin

88h88 posted:

You may want to reconsider the narrow tyres comment...

How about "narrower than they should be". You should get another two inches of width on those rims, the sidewall is comically tapered.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Memento posted:

How about "narrower than they should be". You should get another two inches of width on those rims, the sidewall is comically tapered.

It's a stylistic choice, it's not like the dude can't afford rubber that's a bit wider. It annoys people like you so it's great. :v:

The Door Frame
Dec 5, 2011

I don't know man everytime I go to the gym here there are like two huge dudes with raging high and tights snorting Nitro-tech off of each other's rock hard abs.

xzzy posted:

This is all I can think of when people who aren't rocket engineers start loving around with that kind of power:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cHUsGFGhfmk

Yeah... Most cars get their power when the wheels make contact with the ground, so if they ever leave the ground, they rapidly decelerate. Jet cars get their power from the gently caress off huge amount of gas flying out of the back of the car, so if they leave the ground, they keep accelerating

This is what I thought you were posting with with the JATO car, and is my prediction of the jet car's first... flight? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hru0z9WJwKo

Finger Prince
Jan 5, 2007

88h88 posted:

It's a stylistic choice, it's not like the dude can't afford rubber that's a bit wider. It annoys people like you so it's great. :v:

It's possible to make a stylistic choice and also have terrible taste that is shunned by right thinking people because it is trash and you are trash and it's all loving trash oh my God Stancel is so hot right now.

TehRedWheelbarrow
Mar 16, 2011

Fan of Britches

Linedance posted:

oh my God Stancel is so hot right now.

Google Butt
Oct 4, 2005

Xenology is an unnatural mixture of science fiction and formal logic. At its core is a flawed assumption...

that an alien race would be psychologically human.

88h88 posted:

actually its poo poo

BlackMK4
Aug 23, 2006

wat.
Megamarm
here we go again with this poo poo

Seat Safety Switch
May 27, 2008

MY RELIGION IS THE SMALL BLOCK V8 AND COMMANDMENTS ONE THROUGH TEN ARE NEVER LIFT.

Pillbug

Johnny Aztec posted:

It's hilarious to me that it's it on tight packed HoA subdivision.
I'm amazed his HoA didn't shut him down

What HOA? That looks like an average Edmonton suburb.

He has a sweet oversized double though.

Bloody Pom
Jun 5, 2011

This thread is terrible car stuff etc etc

Hugh G. Rectum
Mar 1, 2011

wildemere
Nov 19, 2013
I blame it (the stance scene) on video games.

Probably mariokart and other games the same

Grow up and get money then get the ridiculous wheel/tyre setup that you wanted when you were nine years old.

Hilarity ensues with wheels falling off everywhere.

Slavvy
Dec 11, 2012

Whole lotta wrong thread recently.

Frozen Pizza Party
Dec 13, 2005

Legacy baja, would drive the gently caress outta' that, especially because it never rains in SoCal.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Google Butt posted:

actually its poo poo

...moving on:

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Sorry but this owns.

Queen_Combat
Jan 15, 2011

I DON'T LIKE THING

This. This is good.

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

Geirskogul posted:

I DON'T LIKE THING

To be honest I don't care either way, just trying to steer away from the whinefest by posting actual content.

Now what the gently caress was this??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Powershift
Nov 23, 2009

88h88 posted:

To be honest I don't care either way, just trying to steer away from the whinefest by posting actual content.

Now what the gently caress was this??

I'll give you 3 hints.

1. It's always a fiero.
2. it's never not a fiero.
3. it's a fiero.