Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
The Phlegmatist
Nov 24, 2003

MaxNV posted:

The year is 2016 and it's possible to make the argument that the Republican nominee is in fact an agent of the Democratic nominee without sounding like an absolutely crazy person.

on the other hand

quote:

Could it be though, that Donald Trump is a "false flag candidate" being used to secure the vote of the ever-increasing independent constituency in order to inevitably lull the US into a false sense of positive political novelty and thus to subsequently impose Jesuitical right-wing fascism leading to a nation-wide race war as devised by the masters of class adversarialism, the Sons of Loyola?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

https://twitter.com/dloesch/status/750515029024206850

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Mirthless posted:

Donald Trump smiles, hugs his wife, his daughter, steps up to the podium, clears his throat.

"The Aristocrats."

The crowd is silent. Donald Trump removes his face mask, and Andy Kaufman takes a bow.

This is far more plausible than it should be.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

WHY ARENT WE TALKING ABOUT HILLARYS EMAILS?!?!??!?!

Dogstoyevsky
Oct 9, 2012

If there is no Dog, everything is permitted

:qq:

Jay "Nerdlinger" Nordlinger posted:

The good news for Hillary supporters is: She’s a liar — and a perpetual liar — but there’s nothing the law can do about it, or will do about it. A final word, for now: When I was growing up, the Left hated — and I mean hated — the FBI. It was a demon-agency for them. I trust they like it better now. They should.

Mark Krikorian posted:

Comey’s announcement today that Hillary beat the rap has hacked out another large chunk of the remaining legitimacy of our constitutional order. Sure, it’s outrageous that a person like her could get away with what she did, days after a secret meeting between her husband and Comey’s boss. But for someone like her to be elected president isn’t outrageous – it’s a threat to the Republic.

For all the tumult surrounding Watergate, the outcome actually strengthened our political order, because it demonstrated that even the president was not above the law. Today’s announcement was a reverse-Watergate, demonstrating that open contempt for the law is no bar to the White House.

It’s a cruel joke that the beneficiary of such an act of civic hygiene is someone as unworthy as Donald Trump. The election of a sleazy TV pitchman would certainly be an indictment of the way we pick political candidates. But the election of someone who has committed such a profound breach of trust at the highest levels of state – with impunity – calls into question the very foundation of lawful government.

David French posted:

I don’t know what’s worse — the Democratic party’s apparent total loss of conscience and regard for the truth (not that the GOP can throw stones right now — but at least its corrupt banana republic politician couldn’t garner majority support), or the fact that tens of millions of Americans simply don’t know, don’t care, or don’t care to know. Our elite is failing, and the American people aren’t just letting it happen, they’re facilitating our national fall.

Then fall, Caesar French.

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Lol "secret meeting"

the paradigm shift
Jan 18, 2006

David French thinks Trump is the only corrupt Republican is my takeaway

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc

Did Trump buy the Enquirer?

lol Dick Morris

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
'bigly' is a great trumpism but idk if it's the best. It's hard to pick just a few

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible
This email story will run until Friday, and next week the focus will be on VPs.

How many people are talking about the Benghazi report? After a whole lot of nothing, Republicans were forced to let Hillary off the hook and the country stopped caring.

Rubber Tucky
Oct 14, 2004

Next time I will pay attention while choosing my thread tags.
Bush torturing = totally fine

Hillary emails = the rule of law has collapsed and the constitution is over welcome to anarchy

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
terrorists have it coming
tho i prefer obama's kill kill kill plan, less dealing with whiny hajis

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
i hope clinton keeps up the killing
consolation prize

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

Sir Tonk posted:

Did Trump buy the Enquirer?

Trump is personal friends with the owner David Pecker and the National Enquirer has endorsed Trump for president

during the primary they ran stories about his opponents when they were getting their boost (fiorina, carson) and on the campaign trail trump has brought up enquirer stories (like the infamous jfk cruz dad story)

the past few covers have been about hillary and even using trump's "crooked" branding

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

mannerup posted:

David Pecker

whaaaa :drac:

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

What is everyone's prediction for non politician speakers at the convention?

Did they get any musicians?

R. Guyovich
Dec 25, 1991

A big nerd posted:

The good news for Hillary supporters is: She’s a liar — and a perpetual liar — but there’s nothing the law can do about it, or will do about it. A final word, for now: When I was growing up, the Left hated — and I mean hated — the FBI. It was a demon-agency for them. I trust they like it better now. They should.

uhhhh we still hate them? since they're still infiltrating and arresting us and all. no leftist likes the fbi and there's no way this guy has spoken to one to know this

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

What is everyone's prediction for non politician speakers at the convention?

Did they get any musicians?

They've got to have shitheads like Ted Nugent, at minimum.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

Hard to believe four years ago was Clint Eastwood dialogue with a chair.

Chef Boyardeez Nuts
Sep 9, 2011

The more you kick against the pricks, the more you suffer.
An indictment is proof that she's guilty. No indictment is proof that she's guilty and that the FBI is corrupt. Check your biases guys.

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

FizFashizzle posted:

lol kim jong-un is a powerless figurehead who was nearly done in by cheese

Tell that to all the disloyal officers (and their families) that he's had butchered.

lol if you don't think their family is in complete, total control of the country. The only reason we believe otherwise is the occasional war criminal (is it a war crime when it's your own people?) slips across the border and sings that tune to get favorable treatment in Seoul

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Hard to believe four years ago was Clint Eastwood dialogue with a chair.

Now we get Chief Prosecutor Clint Eastwood indicting a chair in place of Hillary Clinton ad absentia

Homework Explainer posted:

uhhhh we still hate them? since they're still infiltrating and arresting us and all. no leftist likes the fbi and there's no way this guy has spoken to one to know this

otoh most of our federal policing agencies are generally viewed more favorably even on the fringes of the left than they are by anyone past the center of the right

I've always been under the impression that the left's beef was mostly with the CIA

Mirthless fucked around with this message at 13:43 on Jul 6, 2016

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

trump released a video with spliced footage from hillary's statements and comey's presser yesterday

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750663349025767424
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750668480559607808

mannerup fucked around with this message at 13:47 on Jul 6, 2016

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Two tweets to deliver a weak meme. Sad!

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Trump made some campaign stops in St. Louis I see:

https://twitter.com/KMOV/status/750382507283980288

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost
It was overnight on July 4th so I imagine at least a few of those were probably smoldering fireworks getting tossed in a dumpster

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

here is pecker

Darkman Fanpage
Jul 4, 2012

Mirthless posted:

It was overnight on July 4th so I imagine at least a few of those were probably smoldering fireworks getting tossed in a dumpster

any other mysteries you'd care to solve, sherlock?

FAUXTON
Jun 2, 2005

spero che tu stia bene

Darkman Fanpage posted:

any other mysteries you'd care to solve, sherlock?

How did Trump make 23 stops in one night?

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

https://twitter.com/kasie/status/750676771452878848

Slate Action
Feb 13, 2012

by exmarx
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750677864379453440

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Oh good, Donald would like us to debate Resolved: Donald Trump Ruined Atlantic City today.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender
I made personal profit from bankrupting a business I owned and putting all my staff out of a job. I will do the same for America.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

https://twitter.com/tamarakeithNPR/status/750678703731015680

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750678866532990977

Atoramos
Aug 31, 2003

Jim's now a Blind Cave Salamander!

Wait, does the Taj not look like this anymore, since he no longer owns it?

Even Google Maps still has it labeled 'Trump Taj Mahal'

SuperDucky
May 13, 2007

by exmarx
Hail satan, full accelerationism fascism now.

emfive
Aug 6, 2011

Hey emfive, this is Alec. I am glad you like the mummy eating the bowl of shitty pasta with a can of 'parm.' I made that image for you way back when. I’m glad you enjoy it.

Homework Explainer posted:

It does remind me that it's high time I reviewed and updated the list of my Demon Agencies.

zoux
Apr 28, 2006

Atoramos posted:

No idea, I do know that the workers there are on strike and picketing.

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

Atoramos posted:

its still branded the 'trump taj mahal' even though icahn owns it, reporter is incorrect

Mirthless
Mar 27, 2011

by the sex ghost

Did nobody tell him that Chris Christie was in charge of NJ at the time?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe
ronald reagon was the great union buster

totally powned the air traffic union, tore them up, toss them to the 4 corners of america
banned them from working ever again for hte federal govertnment!!!!!!!

trump should do the same

• Locked thread