Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
step one is for chris to be able to find his crotch on the regular, without a complicated series of mirrors

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band

SirPablo posted:

Trump: Christie, get in the boat. We're going fishing.

Christie: OK.

Not dumb. Not like everybody says.

Mr Ice Cream Glove
Apr 22, 2007

paranoid randroid
Mar 4, 2007
wow thats a terrible snipe

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

paranoid randroid posted:

wow thats a terrible snipe

lol

prefect
Sep 11, 2001

No one, Woodhouse.
No one.

Dead Man’s Band
Ed Balls.

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

prefect posted:

Ed Balls.

Baloogan
Dec 5, 2004
Fun Shoe

prefect posted:

Ed Balls.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
(That Ed Sullivan song from Bye Bye Birdie but Ed Balls instead)

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Living in a hateful world sending me straight to Heaven
Rush now has Andrew McCarthy(the District attorney for New York, not the actor) talking about the EMAILS case.

They are talking about Comey not going all the way. Rush is arguing that Republicans play fair, and that Dems would go all the way and destroy Hillary if she was a Republican.

Captain_Maclaine
Sep 30, 2001

Every moment that I'm alive, I pray for death!

prefect posted:

Ed Balls.

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

I would vote for Kitty Whiskers for president!

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

Jon Irenicus posted:

come September 1st, in The Year Of Our Lord 2016, I will be teaching teenagers about government and politics in this election year. in one of the wealthiest districts in the country.

there will come a lesson plan involving white supremacist memes. invariably I'll need to explain /pol/ to a group of sixteen year-old WASP offspring. at least one student will contribute vaguely neo-fascist opinions about Crooked Hillary and The Banks, unaware their father is a slush-fund manager who escaped 2008 with tens of millions.

at least once during the semester I won't pause a Trump speech in the right place and need to calm down literal children after the Republican Presidential Candidate refers to Hillary Clinton / Megyn Kelly / every woman on the planet as being "on the rag." the class discussion that ensues will end as the final statement before the bell rings is "well, maybe he's right?"

Donald Trump is personally making my life weirder. I'm not even sure if this is supposed to be the best or worst timeline anymore.

You should stroll into class, turn a chair around and a hat Dangerous Games style, and start blasting Fear of A Black Planet only pausing it to play a cut up edit of Trump's Roast on Comedy Central and Ballogan's poo poo shoot adventures.

Henry Kissinger
May 17, 2016

by Shine

prefect posted:

Ed Balls.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Baloogan posted:

i also work with a team on a videogame part time as a hobby (but do get money from that too) and its a trillion times better than sewer inspection.

to be fair the videogame he works on is quite good especially if you read tom clancy novels growing up or harbor a secret desire to bomb random countries

CraigK
Nov 4, 2008

by exmarx

prefect posted:

Ed Balls.

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Andrew McCarthy(not the star of Weekend at Bernie's and Pretty in Pink) is trying to tell Rush that Hillary didn't mean to cause any harm in having a private server and Rush has cut to commercial.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

prefect posted:

Ed Balls.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Lum_ posted:

to be fair the videogame he works on is quite good especially if you read tom clancy novels growing up or harbor a secret desire to bomb random countries

Oh baloogan do you work on that crazy expensive wargame that you play from a radar map

Shageletic
Jul 25, 2007

paranoid randroid posted:

step one is for chris to be able to find his crotch on the regular, without a complicated series of mirrors

Enlargement of Diaphram hides Balls

E.D. BALLS

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

If so send me a key

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Al! posted:

Oh baloogan do you work on that crazy expensive wargame that you play from a radar map

that is in fact the one (though it goes on steam sale often)

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬
https://twitter.com/Olivianuzzi/status/750732918704762880

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Montasque posted:

Andrew McCarthy(not the star of Weekend at Bernie's and Pretty in Pink) is trying to tell Rush that Hillary didn't mean to cause any harm in having a private server and Rush has cut to commercial.

THIS ISN'T WHY WE BROUGHT YOU ON ANDREW

Phi230
Feb 2, 2016

by Fluffdaddy

The average Bernie supporter, post April 2016

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
https://twitter.com/costareports/status/750734423750905857

mannerup
Jan 11, 2004

♬ I Know You're Dying Trying To Figure Me Out♬

♬My Name's On The Tip Of Your Tongue Keep Running Your Mouth♬

♬You Want The Recipe But Can't Handle My Sound My Sound My Sound♬

♬No Matter What You Do Im Gonna Get It Without Ya♬

♬ I Know You Ain't Used To A Female Alpha♬

https://twitter.com/costareports/status/750734617519398912

MariusLecter
Sep 5, 2009

NI MUERTE NI MIEDO

*posts POV Vine of getting hit by a bus*

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
CORKER NO!!!!

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

I'm ready.

E: LOL The Saddam comment sealed it.

VAGENDA OF MANOCIDE
Aug 1, 2004

whoa, what just happened here?

College Slice
it's gonna be newt

GET HYPE

Louisgod
Sep 25, 2003

Always Watching
Bread Liar

put a corker in him, he's done

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

clearing the decks for Trump/Palin 2016

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group

I don't understand this line.

Like, her family is famous. They write books, they take speaking fees, the get paid astronomical rates for "consulting."

It's super douchey and bourgeois but it isn't unethical.

In fact with regards to the speaking fee I wish she hit back on it. She should have said, "drat right I get paid money to give talks. Because I'm smart and know what I'm talking about and people want to hear my opinion on topics I know a lot about."

Pook Good Mook fucked around with this message at 18:02 on Jul 6, 2016

stuffed crust punk
Oct 8, 2004

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

Baloogan posted:

i also work with a team on a videogame part time as a hobby (but do get money from that too) and its a trillion times better than sewer inspection.

I'm glad they didn't delist Hatred on Steam that would've been a big blow to your team I bet

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Pook Good Mook posted:

Like, her family is famous. They write books, they take speaking fees, the get paid astronomical rates for "consulting."

In fact with regards to the speaking fee I wish she hit back on it. She should have said, "drat right I get paid money to gives talks. Because I'm smart and know what I'm talking about and people want to hear my opinion on topics I know a lot about."

Hillary is too nice. She should read a paper that gives graphic detail as to what happens to a human body when hit by a drone strike them draw a framed picture of Trump from behind the podium and kiss it on the cheek

Montasque
Jul 18, 2003

Pook Good Mook posted:

In fact with regards to the speaking fee I wish she hit back on it. She should have said, "drat right I get paid money to gives talks. Because I'm smart and know what I'm talking about and people want to hear my opinion on topics I know a lot about."

You're ignoring all the money they made running drugs for the CIA back in the 80s.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mena_Intermountain_Municipal_Airport

So crooked, so much lying.

TyrantWD
Nov 6, 2010
Ignore my doomerism, I don't think better things are possible

He got up on stage, introduced Trump, and then watched Trump praise Saddam. There is no way he was going to stay on that ride for another 4 months.

Lum_
Jun 5, 2006

Pook Good Mook posted:

It's a reference to the Clinton Foundation stuff which is a pretty ethically skeevy way to toss the Clintons some kickbacks, but it's super hilarious when she's called on it while her opponent is literally using the election as an infomercial to hype his golf resorts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pook Good Mook
Aug 6, 2013

ENFORCE THE UNITED STATES DRESS CODE AT ALL COSTS!

This message paid for by the Men's Wearhouse& Jos A Bank Lobbying Group
Shots fired.

https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/750545570293506048
https://twitter.com/mradamscott/status/750548368791834624

• Locked thread