Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Mods please namechange to Jörn Dönerkebab.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sulphagnist
Oct 10, 2006

WARNING! INTRUDERS DETECTED

I like how the "do you think you get enough information on refugees" question's responses are almost certainly just code for "they're gang-raping our women daily and the police and the press are suppressing it in a vast conspiracy."

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Puistokemisti posted:

Control your autism and consider the possibility that when someone blatantly liioittelee, it might be for a humoric effect.

Mission accomplished, your posting is making my choler boil.

throw to first DAMN IT
Apr 10, 2007
This whole thread has been raging at the people who don't want Saracen invasion to their homes

Perhaps you too should be more accepting of their cultures

http://www.kauppalehti.fi/uutiset/italia-uhmaa-euta-saattaa-rahoittaa-ongelmapankkejaan/vAqu5hU2

itshappening.gif

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Mulla on aina kolkyt donaa taskussa

Puistokemisti posted:

itshappening.gif

more like itsamemario.gif tbh

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Antti posted:

I like how the "do you think you get enough information on refugees" question's responses are almost certainly just code for "they're gang-raping our women daily and the police and the press are suppressing it in a vast conspiracy."

lol lol, yes they are secret codez to trigger racizm agentz antti u got it rite holy poo poo holy poo poo!!11

Vittu mitä urpoilua muuten taas. Samaa vanhaa.

Se, että lehdistö ja viranomaiset pitkin Eurooppaa todellakin ovat pimittäneet tai olleet nihkeitä tiedottamaan erilaisia ikäviä asioita siirtolaisiasta, ja moni lehti (HS.fi) tekee sitä edelleen joskaan ei järjestelmällisesti, voidaan näppärästi ohittaa sillä, että LOL MUTTA NEHÄN JENGIRAISKAA NAISIA PÄIVITTÄIN HEH HEH IHAN KU MUKA (koska kaikki fiksut ihmisethän tietää, ettei ne oikeesti tee niin, niin asia voidaan ohittaa, eix joo).

No, ei, ei ne raiskaa, mutta tämä ei mitenkään poista sitä seikkaa, että vaikka uutisointi siirtolaisista on kokenut valtavan murroksen edellisen muutaman vuoden aikana, sitä ennen asioita hyssyteltiin ihan vitusti, ei, vaikka antit, kemperit ja jerrycottonin yrittävät kuitata asian "salaliittoteoriana". Ei taustalla ole mitään salaliittoa. Silti Kölnin tapahtumillakin meni 5+ päivää vielä vuonna 2016 vuotaa julkisuuteen, ja vasta sen jälkeen kävi ilmi, että vastaavaa joukkoahdistelua on harrastettu mm. Ruotsissa ennenkin.

Ruotsissa ei vieläkään julkisuudessa puhu juuri kuin poliisi siitä kuka on oikeasti takana tämän kesän festivaalien ahdistelu- ja raiskauskemuissa. Näin muuten, tädit miettii telkussa ja lehdissä "mikä nuoria nykyään vaivaa" ja jakaa tytöille "Älä kähmi" rannekkeita (joita kähmijät tuski osaavat lukea, ja jos osaisivat, ketä kähmijää kiinnostaa joku "poliisialue lol" -tarra). Ihan paskasika-tason juttua. Olisi kiva kuulla miten joku average kemper perustelee tuonkin parhainpäin.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 13:53 on Jul 4, 2016

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

But... that would literally be less funny?

Herman Merman
Jul 6, 2008

Jerry Cotton posted:

agreed, kebab should be removed

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Jerry Cotton posted:

Well I am hungry

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Herman Merman posted:

agreed, kebab should be removed

Meme-:laffo:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

http://yle.fi/uutiset/opetushallituksen_opas_johti_kanteluun__transihmisista_kertominen_nahdaan_tasa-arvorikkomuksena/9001992

Can we just burn all Christians religious people on a stake?

*) can't be a bigot and exclude all the Muslims, Mormons etc. from martyrdom

e: just look at this fucker

Nenonen fucked around with this message at 20:37 on Jul 4, 2016

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

This inkling is your FRIEND
She fights for LOVE

Yle posted:

Kun opettajia ohjataan huomioimaan sukupuolten kirjo, koulu syyllistyy Lukkasen ajattelun mukaan seksuaaliseen häirintään. Lapsi ei kansanedustajan mukaan voi kuulua sukupuolivähemmistöön, koska kehitys on vielä kesken.
Help help, the school is sexually harassing children! Gay begone! :derp:

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Maybe we should apply the same principle to religious education.

Lapsi ei voi kuulua uskonnolliseen yhteisöön, koska kehitys on vielä kesken.

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

or is it

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

Nenonen posted:

http://yle.fi/uutiset/opetushallituksen_opas_johti_kanteluun__transihmisista_kertominen_nahdaan_tasa-arvorikkomuksena/9001992

Can we just burn all Christians religious people on a stake?

*) can't be a bigot and exclude all the Muslims, Mormons etc. from martyrdom

e: just look at this fucker

I'm on the line for the row of stakes but I'm not sure that guy has actually read the guide he's critical of. I mean, yes, there are some sentences and paragraphs that don't jive well with some traditional Christian teachings but overall he should be praising it for very level-headed and loving approach towards people, which is extremely fitting with Christian values.

That being said I'm not sure Yle really read the guy's complaint either. Perhaps there is some agenda behind the words, but at face value he seems to be mainly criticizing how the guide puts a lot of emphasis on the importance of knowing one's sex/gender and that that's a wrong emphasis. A bunch of clickbaiting on Yle lately.

:shrug:

e: Oh, I missed that one sentence Rexroom quoted. That actually is a good point from him, just not here. He's saying children cannot be gay because they're still developing. That probably is not entirely true (I have no idea myself) but psychologically youth really is volatile time and it would probably be correct to say that locking down sexual orientation in behalf of a child is potentially harmful both ways, not only in the homophobic way. The guide addresses this though so another shrug smiley I guess.

Valiantman fucked around with this message at 22:08 on Jul 4, 2016

Nenonen
Oct 22, 2009

Valiantman posted:

I'm on the line for the row of stakes but I'm not sure that guy has actually read the guide he's critical of. I mean, yes, there are some sentences and paragraphs that don't jive well with some traditional Christian teachings but overall he should be praising it for very level-headed and loving approach towards people, which is extremely fitting with Christian values.

That being said I'm not sure Yle really read the guy's complaint either. Perhaps there is some agenda behind the words, but at face value he seems to be mainly criticizing how the guide puts a lot of emphasis on the importance of knowing one's sex/gender and that that's a wrong emphasis. A bunch of clickbaiting on Yle lately.

:shrug:

Okay, have a neutral source then:
http://www.kdlehti.fi/2016/05/25/antero-laukkanen-pitaa-opetushallituksen-opasta-sukupuolten-tasa-arvosta-lainvastaisena/

Still sounds like a punchable rear end in a top hat.

Valiantman
Jun 25, 2011

Ways to circumvent the Compact #6: Find a dreaming god and affect his dreams so that they become reality. Hey, it's not like it's you who's affecting the world. Blame the other guy for irresponsibly falling asleep.

I'm with you there. I see his point but he's being obnoxious. I was just voicing my disapproval with Yle's headlining lately. I do trust them.

Hob_Gadling
Jul 6, 2007

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Grimey Drawer

Nenonen posted:

or is it

thats a pretty hefty manboob

also, just so you know: if were getting another cat, he's gonna be called vilho nenonen just like you

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006
We should be talking about Paavo Väyrynen. And I mean even more than usual. He's doing kesäteatteri this year with a play he wrote himself, and he plays Urho Kekkonen.

quote:

”Kaljun saan tehdyksi peruukilla, mutta Kekkosen solakkaa ja ryhdikästä olemusta en voi saada aikaan, vaikka aionkin yrittää pudottaa vähän painoani”, sanoo Väyrynen. Tässä koetellaan yleisön mielikuvitusta, hän toteaa.

Tickets 23€, opening night is 22nd of July.

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

Paavo rocks

ALLAN LASSUS
May 11, 2007

apul.prof./ass.prof.
He truly is the Kekkonen we both need and deserve

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE
The best bit? Because it's based on Paavo's encounter with UKK, the play has someone acting as Paavo Väyrynen.

Kuule hain nussivan
Nov 27, 2008

Rexroom posted:

The best bit? Because it's based on Paavo's encounter with UKK, the play has someone acting as Paavo Väyrynen.
Not just someone, but Paavo's protege supporter and local Kepu active!

http://www.jannekaisanlahti.net/paavo.html

DarkCrawler
Apr 6, 2009

by vyelkin

Rexroom posted:

Role of the century right there

Is there a Finnish version of the Tony Awards? Because this guy needs to win all of them

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
:stare:

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011
Ligurposting so Ligur doesn't have to: http://www.hs.fi/paivanlehti/06072016/a1467690217392

quote:

”Olemme tilanteessa, jossa yhä useampien elämää haittaa rikollisuus. Ääriajattelu ja naisten ja eri tavoin ajattelevien alistaminen yleistyy. Meillä on poliiseja, palomiehiä ja ambulanssihenkilökuntaa, jota vastaan hyökätään. Sellaista emme koskaan voi hyväksyä”, Löfven totesi.

Tiettyjen köyhien ja maahanmuuttajavaltaisten lähiöiden ongelmat ovat olleet Ruotsissa tunnettuja jo vuosia. Kevään mittaan otsikoihin on Ruotsissa noussut toistumiseen muun muassa poliisiin ja pelastusviranomaisiin kohdistuva väkivalta tietyillä levottomilla alueilla.

Ruotsin poliisi nimesi helmikuussa julkaisemassaan raportissa 53 eriytynyttä aluetta ja riskialuetta ympäri maata.

Näillä rikollisuus asettaa haasteita sekä kansalaisten arkielämälle että viranomaisten toiminnalle. Poliisi katsoi, että alueista 15 – esimerkiksi Tukholman Rinkeby ja Tensta sekä Malmön Rosengårdenin osa – ovat erityisen heikossa tilanteessa.

Näillä alueilla poliisilla on omien sanojensa mukaan vaikeuksia täysin toteuttaa tehtäväänsä. Vallalla on eräänlainen rinnakkaisyhteiskunta.

Weren't there a bunch of posters here that didn't even acknowledge these problems? Posters that probably acknowledge them now but backpedal furiously like christians have done in the face of advancing scientific knowledge.

Can't fix any problems if people close their eyes from them.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

SnowblindFatal posted:

Weren't there a bunch of posters here that didn't even acknowledge these problems? Posters that probably acknowledge them now but backpedal furiously like christians have done in the face of advancing scientific knowledge.

Yes there were, but they don't post about those things anymore, ever.

Try Scandipol!

(They still never bring those things up. Even though it should be, obviously, one of the burning questions for a society.)

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Where they burn questions, they will burn people, too

Jaska! Parveke auki!

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Oh I forgot about the Kurious Kase of Kemper Boyd from a few pages ago where he tried to convince himself the majority of Finns are completely indifferent to the issue, using a poll which already contradicted him, then to vanish as people ridiculed him. I bet it must be rather hard every night, trying to keep himself believing in it. But confirmation bias works well.

Before someone posts ironicats about confirmation biases and ligurs, what is happening, and what Löfven is saying, is exactly what I've been saying is happening and is going to happen. It never was some alt-right or xenohitlerislamophobe conspiracy tinfoil stuf, born out of "toiseuden pelko" or whatever. All the poo poo that was foretold, and all the stuff the mainstream was trying to avoid about migration issues, everything that was brushed off as just the rantings of deranged racists, it was true all along.

Someone is probably thinking but "hah, this only came to be, because of the 2015 migrant crisis, all was well before that". No, it was not all well before that. 53 "challenged" areas full of muslim migrants don't just pop up in Sweden over the course of 12 months.

Funny thing, if anyone in Sweden would have said what Löfven said yesterday only two years ago, he would have been branded as a xenophobe, a hitler, and ran out of office for connecting (out loud) the obvious dots between migrant neighbourhoods and increasing violence, gender inequality, attacks against public services and so forth.

Finnish journalists still often think those things are not real. And I understand them: migration issues do not interest them in the least, they are not familiar with any of that stuff and have no motivation to delve into it. Their motivation is just to hate or at least oppose the halla-ahos, ligurs of the world an attack TF or whatever "right wing populists" there exist at every turn. I guess it has often been the same in many threads here.

Particularly left wing people don't give a drat about migration issues (not including when they can assing migrants a victim status to use it against someone), but they give a poo poo about hating "racists" -> hence if someone brings up negatives (sometimes extremely so) vs migration to Europe, they assume the person must be a hitler, why else would he bring up these issues? I've heard it's all just populist/right wing/racist propaganda, and a far bigger issue is actually the rise of nazism, right?

Kemper Boyd
Aug 6, 2007

no kings, no gods, no masters but a comfy chair and no socks
I watched the livestream of the anti-Eid demonstration at Itis and loving lol, the Rajat kiinni/Suomi ensin krew are a bunch of loving nuts.

HUMAN FISH
Jul 6, 2003

I Am A Mom With A
"BLACK BELT"
In AUTISM
I Have Strengths You Can't Imagine

Kemper Boyd posted:

I watched the livestream of the anti-Eid demonstration at Itis and loving lol, the Rajat kiinni/Suomi ensin krew are a bunch of loving nuts.

I think there were more police than protestors

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

Kemper Boyd posted:

Oh yeah truly so. A small group of them were standing with banderollit while people yelled at them.

Really CRAZY NUTS!

You really do live in an alternative universe and/or are just trolling, right?

That said of course Rajat Kiinni/Suomi ensin krew were there for all the wrong reasons (they might not understand what a "kauppakeskus is" and why such an entity wants to make a profit).

DanTheFryingPan
Jan 28, 2006

SnowblindFatal posted:

Ligurposting so Ligur doesn't have to: http://www.hs.fi/paivanlehti/06072016/a1467690217392

We had a discussion about how Sweden is supposedly a war-torn hell hole, and any kind of visits would just lead to instant death, with the cities razed to the ground and the few surviving civilians forced to hide far in the north. Now we don't post about that anymore, you're pretty much right.

Rappaport
Oct 2, 2013

Ligur posted:

(they might not understand what a "kauppakeskus is" and why such an entity wants to make a profit).

Helppohan se on kääriä voittoa kun somali kantaa sossun rahat ovesta sisään. Itiksen joku PR-ihminen oli sitä mieltä, että näin se koko Helsingin alue toimii kymmenen vuoden päästä. Sitten on rikkautta ja voimavaraa!

No. 1 Callie Fan
Feb 17, 2011

She fights for LOVE

Rappaport posted:

Helppohan se on kääriä voittoa kun somali kantaa sossun rahat ovesta sisään. Itiksen joku PR-ihminen oli sitä mieltä, että näin se koko Helsingin alue toimii kymmenen vuoden päästä. Sitten on rikkautta ja voimavaraa!

I see you were part of the demonstration.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax

DanTheFryingPan posted:

We had a discussion about how Sweden is supposedly a war-torn hell hole, and any kind of visits would just lead to instant death, with the cities razed to the ground and the few surviving civilians forced to hide far in the north. Now we don't post about that anymore, you're pretty much right.

Dan is doing that... thing again with the kkk's, elukkas and anttis of the world.

Some people were saying Sweden has serious issues with migrant heavy suburbs, with grenades going off regularly, common shootings the police cannot solve, attacks against public services and violence that completely blows Finland/Norway/Denmark out of the water, but certain circles turned this into a joke wherein imaginary "right wingers" say the whole country is Fallout: New Malmö (which again nobody ever really said), had a good laugh amongst themselves, because haha, that proves those racists were completely wrong, since obviously the whole of Sweden is not Fallout: New Stockholm.

And then dismissed the whole issue. Of course after calling other people racists and phobists. So they constructed a view, put it into other peoples heads, and then made fun of it. Except the whole view was created by danthefryingpans in the first place.

That isn't smart.

That's stupid. And being in denial.

And this moron is thumping his chest over this marvelous accomplishment...

Ligur fucked around with this message at 21:08 on Jul 6, 2016

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
How about Sweden's problem with rabid swarthy children masticating innocent white people? That was a fun one.

Ligur
Sep 6, 2000

by Lowtax
Hahaha really funny.

edit:

lol funny

pre:
AMMUSKELUISSA KUOLLEET JA LOUKKAANTUNEET

Kuolleet tammikuu 2013 – syyskuu 2015

Tukholman lääni … 21
    Göteborg … 17
    Malmö … 7
    Kööpenhamina … 6
    Oslo … 3
    Helsinki … 2

Loukkaantuneet tammikuu 2013 – kesäkuu 2015

Tukholman lääni … 189
    Göteborg … 109
    Malmö … 63
    Kööpenhamina … 30
    Oslo … 30
    Helsinki … noin 10
Hilarious... gently caress you, CB. Link. Shootings in Malmö after 2014 (not including arson, bomb or grenade attacks): So fun.

Ligur fucked around with this message at 21:40 on Jul 6, 2016

SnowblindFatal
Jan 7, 2011

Ligur posted:

Some people were saying Sweden has serious issues with migrant heavy suburbs, with grenades going off regularly, common shootings the police cannot solve, attacks against public services and violence that completely blows Finland/Norway/Denmark out of the water, but certain circles turned this into a joke wherein imaginary "right wingers" say the whole country is Fallout: New Malmö (which again nobody ever really said), had a good laugh amongst themselves, because haha, that proves those racists were completely wrong, since obviously the whole of Sweden is not Fallout: New Stockholm.

When empty quoting Ligur is the thing to do, you know the opposing side has been pretty lazy when it comes to the debate.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cerebral Bore
Apr 21, 2010

Fun Shoe
Somewhat in bad taste to start parading corpses around just because you got reminded of one of the many times you were a credulous idiot.