Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Fox Ironic
Jul 19, 2012

by exmarx

Blizz Pizz Love Us posted:

So thread, which do you expect is likely to happen first? Will Trump
A. Call :abuela: a oval office near a live mic
or
B. Offer some Pat Buchanan-esque praise for Hitler?

Cuntghazi

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

ArfJason posted:

lmao this is one of the gayest probe reasons ive ever seen

Yeah, I found it kinda cringe-y too. "Look at me drinking an alcohol like a real serious adult. I am so refined with my super-sweet drink. Enjoy not posting for a couple of hours you'll barely notice because you're out doing other poo poo, loser. :smug:"

Oh, and hey! Look! Small Crazy Thing, my SA forums stalker, showed up to rant about me some more! I guess I should be glad she's not writing wankfics about how badly she wants to kill me, as she does with others she's fixated on. I mean, I'm flattered at all the attention, but I feel like she'll always love tumblr-guy more. :sigh: C'est la vie, I suppose. (All kidding aside, go bother someone else or just blow your brains out like a regular lunatic. Jesus loving christ.)

Blizz Pizz Love Us posted:

So thread, which do you expect is likely to happen first? Will Trump
A. Call :abuela: a oval office near a live mic
or
B. Offer some Pat Buchanan-esque praise for Hitler?

He'll do B, Clinton will call him out on it, he'll snap and do A. The right-wing media will call it a display of naked patriotic fervor and chide the moderator for whatever question led up to his statements, calling it "gotcha journalism at its worst". Said question will be "Mr. Trump, would you like to make your opening remarks?" The moment will become Drumpf's highlight, which he points to when bragging on Twitter about how "i conquered biased corrupt liberal media in last tonights debate with raw intelligence."

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
lmao

You're such an amazing train wreck

Afraid of Audio
Oct 12, 2012

by exmarx
this is the type of posting that i tgink should be encouraged on the something awful forums

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

Yeah, I found it kinda cringe-y too. "Look at me drinking an alcohol like a real serious adult. I am so refined with my super-sweet drink. Enjoy not posting for a couple of hours you'll barely notice because you're out doing other poo poo, loser. :smug:"

Oh, and hey! Look! Small Crazy Thing, my SA forums stalker, showed up to rant about me some more! I guess I should be glad she's not writing wankfics about how badly she wants to kill me, as she does with others she's fixated on. I mean, I'm flattered at all the attention, but I feel like she'll always love tumblr-guy more. :sigh: C'est la vie, I suppose. (All kidding aside, go bother someone else or just blow your brains out like a regular lunatic. Jesus loving christ.)

He'll do B, Clinton will call him out on it, he'll snap and do A. The right-wing media will call it a display of naked patriotic fervor and chide the moderator for whatever question led up to his statements, calling it "gotcha journalism at its worst". Said question will be "Mr. Trump, would you like to make your opening remarks?" The moment will become Drumpf's highlight, which he points to when bragging on Twitter about how "i conquered biased corrupt liberal media in last tonights debate with raw intelligence."

Stalking your stalker to post the time she stalked her stalker

Fuckin stalkerception imo

(USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
now that all the gbs gang is here someone please finally explain what this is:

:fyh:

Islam is the Lite Rock FM
Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Normal people drink.

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

:magical:

i dunno what's wrong with you but I wish you luck, goonsire

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Normal people drink.

Normal people don't ramble about what they're drinking in awkward non sequiturs. I shouldn't have to explain that to you, but here we are.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Hermetic posted:

Normal people don't ramble about what they're drinking in awkward non sequiturs. I shouldn't have to explain that to you, but here we are.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Imo it's super gross to describe rape and death threats as a disagreement but hey that's just me

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
Screw Freep we have this herm dude.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

he's like one of those toys you just wind up and watch stumble around until it falls off a table or down some stairs

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Look, I get it. You're mad I clowned you hard. But I told you to drop it, like, a page ago, kiddo. Your butt can NOT be this hurt.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

Look, I get it. You're mad I clowned you hard. But I told you to drop it, like, a page ago, kiddo. Your butt can NOT be this hurt.

Lmao turn your monitor on

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

this fukkin guy

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx

Hermetic posted:

You clowned me so hard they probated you for it drat.

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

DemeaninDemon posted:

don't get him started on the SA mod conspiracy, we nearly lost the gay news thread in D&D this way!

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Remember when Hermetic posted so indistinguishably from a whiny straight dude that he was probated for "straightsplaining", despite being gay himself

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

DemeaninDemon posted:

Yeah, I committed the crime of saying Bernie was an okay guy around Hill-bros. Calm down kiddo.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

don't get him started on the SA mod conspiracy, we nearly lost the gay news thread in D&D this way!

lmao look at how stupid you are

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

Yeah, I committed the crime of saying Bernie was an okay guy around Hill-bros. Calm down kiddo.

lmao look at how stupid you are

Your monitor is still off

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
The best part of all of this is that I've asked you guys to let this poo poo drop multiple times, people are showing up specifically to derail the thread and act out their creepy obsession with me, yet when the mod shows back up, he'll swirl his tumbler of wine cooler as he probates me again.

SA has lost its loving mind.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax
Remember when he called the 36-year old mom of an autistic child a shitbag and mocked her kid, because she told him not to use "autistic" as a pejorative

And then he whined about how everyone was dogpiling him unfairly, and that he was a good cool leftist beset on all sides by evil trolls

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!!!' :fyh:

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Al! posted:

WHAT DOES THIS MEAN!!!!!!!!' :fyh:

I don't know, none of us post in GBS and ArfJason is FYAD

There is a "what does this smiley mean" thread in PYF, i'm sure they could help you

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

The best part of all of this is that I've asked you guys to let this poo poo drop multiple times, people are showing up specifically to derail the thread and act out their creepy obsession with me, yet when the mod shows back up, he'll swirl his tumbler of wine cooler as he probates me again.

SA has lost its loving mind.

genuine question why do you think you asking us to drop it means anything? Like no one's doing anything crazy, people are laughing at your bad posts.

Jul 27, 2007

by exmarx
This is the posting equivalent of pissing on a fire to hear it hiss.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

Small Frozen Thing posted:

I don't know, none of us post in GBS and ArfJason is FYAD

There is a "what does this smiley mean" thread in PYF, i'm sure they could help you

Are you sure

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Tatum Girlparts posted:

genuine question why do you think you asking us to drop it means anything? Like no one's doing anything crazy, people are laughing at your bad posts.

No, we are vicious evil trolls who are gang-stalking him because we hate his freedom and self-confidence

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx
I keep SFT on ignore, but I see she's made about 20 posts in the past 3 minutes. I glanced at one and it's a literal string of wholly made up BS about me raging at a single mom or somethin, though, so I feel justified in saying...

Nice meltdown, kid. :smug:

Now that my stalker has gone into full on crazy ramble mode, can we please ignore it and resume gloating about :abuela: basically winning the election by FBI press conference?

My guess is no, but I like to remain optimistic.

Tatum Girlparts posted:

Siiigh...Except all I'm doing is clowning on morons, then those morons are going "lol u dumb :downs:" Hint, you're one of the idiots.

Now I'd ask you to drop it, but you're worse at that than you are at arguing cogent points.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Al! posted:

Are you sure

Yeah, someone probably already asked what it means in the thread before, so it's probably already been answered

The Ninth Layer
Jun 20, 2007

Seriously, nobody cares, and no you haven't been owning anybody.

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

"why don't we just drop it" says poster in the process of being dogpiled for being incredibly dumb and narcissistic

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747
Hermetic is like Principal Skinner saying "No it's the children who are wrong" but forever

celeron 300a
Jan 23, 2005

by exmarx
Yam Slacker
Please close this drat thread to any posts except toxxing and probate for 3 days for any unrelated post, starting with myself

why are we having this conversation that is wholly unrelated to mi abuela

Hermetic
Sep 7, 2007

by exmarx

The Ninth Layer posted:

Seriously, nobody cares, and no you haven't been owning anybody.

If people didn't care, they'd stop talking about it. :smug:

Sorry that there is literally a pack of gibbering inferiors following me around SA. I really am. Unfortunately, a couple of them happen to be mods, so I can't really get anyone to ask their caretakers to make them stop.

BENGHAZI 2
Oct 13, 2007

by Cyrano4747

Hermetic posted:

Sorry that there is literally a pack of gibbering inferiors following me around SA. I really am. Unfortunately, a couple of them happen to be mods, so I can't really get anyone to ask their caretakers to make them stop.

Nobody is following you around dude

SirJohnnyMcDonald
Oct 24, 2010

by exmarx

I Killed GBS
Jun 2, 2011

by Lowtax

Small Frozen Thing posted:

No, we are vicious evil trolls who are gang-stalking him because we hate his freedom and self-confidence

Hermetic posted:

holy poo poo, i thought i was making a joke, but that's legit what you think isn't it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sexpig by night
Sep 8, 2011

by Azathoth

Hermetic posted:

who is this mob, who are the mods who conspire against you

• Locked thread