Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Strangler 42
Jan 8, 2007

SHAVE IT ALL OFF
ALL OF IT
Kickstarter games are declining in popularity?
Gee, I wonder why?

Edit: cat tax

Strangler 42 fucked around with this message at 00:11 on Jul 7, 2016

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

How's the belt market doing?

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
It's holding up

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos
:eyepop:

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

moma

moma never changes

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Jon Do posted:

moma

moma never changes

Then why does he need such an adjustable belt?
Makes you think

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

SirPhoebos posted:

I hope Marine'd takes on the same connotation as "Scrunted" in 40k

SCRUNTS

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Oh wait I'm in the Star Citizen thread, carry on.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Atreiden
May 4, 2008

I am glad to see Pgabz is back to being helpful rather than angry all the time

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Atreiden posted:

I am glad to see Pgabz is back to being helpful rather than angry all the time

It is good to give something back

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

peter gabriel posted:

It's holding up

:vince:

D1E
Nov 25, 2001

loving Derek seriously just steals the best poo poo from this thread to post on his blog, without attribution. Gorf's chart. Liarbetes.

It's pretty disgusting actually.

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

I'm skipping a bunch of pages to make fun of that goon who puts breadcrumbs in his hamburgers.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3
Star Citizen: How You Tell It's Not Working?

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

D1E posted:

loving Derek seriously just steals the best poo poo from this thread to post on his blog, without attribution. Gorf's chart. Liarbetes.

He had my approval and Boviscopophobic's. In fact, I told him to include it without attribution (he originally included it and made a joke about stolen goon valor).

The analysis is performed in the interest of Open Development and is a benefit to nearly everyone, save parties which might want to obfuscate.

Pgabz however is furious. So so pissed.

Somebody needs to put :argh: on :pgabz: and take this rage to the next obviously level, meme-ification.

G0RF fucked around with this message at 00:37 on Jul 7, 2016

Lobus
Jun 24, 2016

What happened here?
:parrot:

Beet Wagon posted:

I'm skipping a bunch of pages to make fun of that goon who puts breadcrumbs in his hamburgers.

What for? Is it supposed to be a veggie burger? :barf:

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lobus posted:

What for? Is it supposed to be a veggie burger? :barf:

Because he's a loving idiot I guess I dunno. Star Citizen brings out the worst in people.

Lazrin
Apr 13, 2016

THEN HE SAID..NO WAIT, LISTEN. THEN HE SAID 3.0 IS COMING OUT BY DEC 19TH 2016
:laffo:

D1E posted:

its hilarious his life is all-consumed by this and it costing him personally and professionally

here's his pussy paragraph, which he (and i'm sure 'legal') thinks protect him somehow, where he admits his poo poo is pulled out of his rear end:

"It should be re-emphasized that this analysis suffers from a great degree of uncertainty in many aspects, due to the imperfections of the publicly available data. While I believe that the general conclusions and trends I have presented are broadly correct, caution should be used when interpreting any specific numerical values occurring in the charts. For the sake of completeness, here are some of the more important possible sources of error"

Lazrin fucked around with this message at 00:42 on Jul 7, 2016

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

peter gabriel
Nov 8, 2011

Hello Commandos

Lazrin posted:

it hilarious his life is all-consumed by this and it costing him personally and professionally

:lol:

Danknificent
Nov 20, 2015

Jinkies! Looks like we've got a mystery on our hands.

Peter, even your savagery must have limits.

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Lazrin posted:

its hilarious his life is all-consumed by this and it costing him personally and professionally

here's his pussy paragraph, which he (and i'm sure 'legal') thinks protect him somehow, where he admits his poo poo is pulled out of his rear end:

"It should be re-emphasized that this analysis suffers from a great degree of uncertainty in many aspects, due to the imperfections of the publicly available data. While I believe that the general conclusions and trends I have presented are broadly correct, caution should be used when interpreting any specific numerical values occurring in the charts. For the sake of completeness, here are some of the more important possible sources of error"

Derek didn't write that paragraph. Check your sources. Citation needed. Moved to concern.

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

G0RF
Mar 19, 2015

Some galactic defender you are, Space Cadet.

Lazrin posted:

:lol: if you think Derek has ever written something that measured in his life!

source

Runa
Feb 13, 2011

Lazrin puttin some time in to earn that paycheck, forgot to doublecheck the thread he's been hired to post in

Saint Drogo
Dec 26, 2011

D1E posted:

Tbf his only readers are the particularly masochistic goons and Legal (:staredog:) so its more like forum quoting

Sum Mors
Feb 21, 2008
E-honor and all that aside, it would be nice if Derek at least had a little (by forums user XXX) under the picture. Credit where credit is due.

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

Lazrin posted:

It's okay buddy, you're probably not the only person here who can't read. I mean I'm sure Ray Roocroft is around here somewhere. You guys can be loving idiots together. :kayak:

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Sum Mors posted:

E-honor and all that aside, it would be nice if Derek at least had a little (by forums user XXX) under the picture. Credit where credit is due.

To be fair Derek does ask every single time before he uses something, and if the author wants a credit.

Nicholas
Mar 7, 2001

Were those not fine days, when we drank of clear honey, and spoke in calm tones of our love for the stuff?
he is welcome to take all the e-glory. I just want to watch star citizen burn.

Nicholas fucked around with this message at 00:57 on Jul 7, 2016

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

SomethingJones posted:

To be fair Derek does ask every single time before he uses something, and if the author wants a credit.

He stole my GV once without asking. But also... you know... who gives a poo poo. Nobody's handing out gold stars for this.

JainDoh
Nov 5, 2002

Lazrin posted:

if that's hilarious then your existence must clearly be the greatest joke of them all

Tokyo Sexwale
Jul 30, 2003

Lazrin posted:

:gary:

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4rle1z/an_estimate_of_star_citizen_funding_demographics/d523zhw

I'm not going to read it, so I'll make an assumption that it's full of assumptions.

Foo Diddley
Oct 29, 2011

cat

Lazrin posted:

Hey did anyone ever tell you to go gently caress yourself? As in, stop posting, stop interacting with anyone, go throw yourself under a train or some poo poo?

Because if not, I'd like to be the first. I doubt I will be, though; your parents probably beat me to it

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Beet Wagon posted:

He stole my GV once without asking. But also... you know... who gives a poo poo. Nobody's handing out gold stars for this.

I got a gold star

Did you not get a gold star?

Beet Wagon
Oct 19, 2015

SomethingJones posted:

I got a gold star

Did you not get a gold star?

I'LL KILL YOU :argh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SomethingJones
Mar 6, 2016

<3

Beet Wagon posted:

I'LL KILL YOU :argh:

When you collect the set you can trade them in for a Line of Defence steam key, or a packet of cheese and onion crisps

• Locked thread